franko

July Numbers are In

118 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Different lady. Previous one sounded cheerful and young. This one sounded more serious.

I'm sure that one was gabams girls friend ;)

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

She said that my number is not current yet as the cutoff is 36300. I super panicked and asked straight away if EU numbers up to 40k have a chance to get a visa and she replied that I should be OK for August as they are trying to go for current as in previous years.

I would like to stress out one thing. Last time the KCC lady was quite confident that numbers are gonna be good and then June happened so I hope I am not making false assumptions here. Just saying what the lady was happy to share with me.

I think people calling for other regions should ask about possibility of current in last couple of months.

I would say the KCC lady is quite stupid (obviously a USCIS/DoS problem) and 40K is end of the line.

Timeline

I would say the KCC lady is quite stupid (obviously a USCIS/DoS problem) and 40K is end of the line.

Funny enough ! Yesterday you were saying EU will end at 36k now you picked it up to 40k I guess next month you will say 45k !!?

Timeline

Funny enough ! Yesterday you were saying EU will end at 36k now you picked it up to 40k I guess next month you will say 45k !!?

I said EU will be little over 35K with the new visa bulletin and month ago that around 39K is the end.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I do understand that you may disagree with the KCC lady as I also doubt what she said, but that is no reason to call her stupid. She was polite, very helpful and sounded reasonable and confident. Weather you post as Tazmania or Buckyball you just seem to be a horrible person.

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys can you advise what KCC number you called on. I might have better luck a second time. Thx

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Timeline

I do understand that you may disagree with the KCC lady as I also doubt what she said, but that is no reason to call her stupid. She was polite, very helpful and sounded reasonable and confident. Weather you post as Tazmania or Buckyball you just seem to be a horrible person.

So true

Timeline

Yes, I'm a horrible person :dancing:

In a couple of years you will get back to me to tell me that I was perfectly right with everything I said about USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.