LibCampFireClub

'I will sell them,' Boko Haram leader says of kidnapped Nigerian girls

158 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't disagree, I probably think the percentages of those that do it are higher than you do.. I don't agree with "He is saying something I don't like, therefore he must be a social retard that had to go overseas to get a date." Please go back and read pages 3 through 7..

They weren't that bad........

The longer you talk to the same people about the same issues and make no progress the more likely you're able to attack the mindset than the point. Stories posted here are typically done by the same people with the same agenda to bolster day after day. Overall mentalities are being challenged as that's what's really the disagreement. Marvin's sick of seeing threads hating on Islam prob as much as I'm sick of seeing him blather on about Trayvon Martin. I'm surprised you don't look at the purpose of this post. Just look at the title. Doesn't match the article; it was changed to push an agenda. Once again, no one cares more about any of these individual issues than their overall political affiliation. I don't even know why I say anything. I guess I like hearing from a few people on here (including you) but sometimes I'm not sure its worth actually putting together a real response. The people I agree with already agree with me. The ones that don't, well I'm like 0 for 100 on them and they hate me because I'm a pu$$y that hates freedom or something.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Booooo! Hissssss! (throw a few tomatoes) Boooo! Hissssss!

Who made you post king?!

I likes to laugh & sometimes "clever" GIFs are just the ticket!

Don't be a GIFaphobe!

But_your_wrong_and_i_hate_you.gif

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

because I'm a pu$$y that hates freedom or something.

You had me nodding all the way down to this statement & then I went face palm.

Why...as a man...do you ...as a man...tag something almost all men covet...with a negative connotation....?

You are making it more difficult for the rest of us!

Please...for the love of your fellow MEN...next time change it to something unrelated to the "hunger games"...if yanno what I mean.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

And while I'm being an opinionated SOB today.. THERE IS NOTHING CLEVER ABOUT GOOGLING STUPID ANIMATED GIFS AND POSTING THEM TO A FORUM. Lets at least pretend to have an IQ.

Sorry :( .... I can't write as well as you guys here.

For me, picture/gif speaks a thousand words.

Why give Marvin a hard time, that he has to answer for every muslim/black issues posted here.

It is really very simple to me --> It is the PEOPLE that commit atrocity that are the problems, regardless of black, white, yellow, brown, green, red.. or X Y Z religions.

Ok, you can call me naive thinking

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Why give Marvin a hard time, that he has to answer for every muslim/black issues posted here.

It is really very simple to me --> It is the PEOPLE that commit atrocity that are the problems, regardless of black, white, yellow, brown, green, red.. or X Y Z religions.

You were only trying to help and I treated you like some of the others here who are actually deserving of an evil eye.. Carry on the good GIF fight.

Sorry-Graphic-05.gif

Edited by OnMyWayID

Timeline

The longer you talk to the same people about the same issues and make no progress the more likely you're able to attack the mindset than the point. Stories posted here are typically done by the same people with the same agenda to bolster day after day. Overall mentalities are being challenged as that's what's really the disagreement. Marvin's sick of seeing threads hating on Islam prob as much as I'm sick of seeing him blather on about Trayvon Martin. I'm surprised you don't look at the purpose of this post. Just look at the title. Doesn't match the article; it was changed to push an agenda. Once again, no one cares more about any of these individual issues than their overall political affiliation. I don't even know why I say anything. I guess I like hearing from a few people on here (including you) but sometimes I'm not sure its worth actually putting together a real response. The people I agree with already agree with me. The ones that don't, well I'm like 0 for 100 on them and they hate me because I'm a pu$$y that hates freedom or something.

Point taken - I usually look into the intent of the poster but as this was the first that I had read on the subject here (I have not been keeping up, today was a weird day - I had time to read/post) so I took it at face value..

This.

My beef is if you hate Islam or black people, that's your choice. Don't come here with these stories and stupid claims that are easily debunked and then get mad because your logic doesn't add up. If the game is rigged, say so. At least own up to your beliefs.

A couple weeks ago, a member posted a thread on Black culture. It was 7 years old. The whole purpose was to call me out on my people. And I didn't respond. Why? Because I've learned some members just want to be that way. Nothing can change it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Merrytooth, you write just fine! :)

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

And that's your privilege. How many times do stories about black people and Muslims get posted and I'm asked what's wrong with my people? I've been asked do I feel shame because of the radicals within my religion. How many times do we hear this sort of thing and all Muslims get lumped into the same group? How many times do we have to acknowledge the black crime rate and why we have to be profiled and treated differently? Because when the perp is white, there's no correlation.

Your answer should be for all of us, but it's not. I've been told because I'm black and Muslim, it's my responsibility to denounce AND fix it within the same sentence. Even you tend to throw us under the bus if it's a white person. If it's the KKK, let's look at the black panthers. If it's a hate group, let's look at Islam.

We can't separate ourselves from them, because folks here won't allow it.

I will allow it for 48 hours go ahead

I will allow it for 48 hours go ahead

Wow, the burden is lifted. I feel so, strange. Like all this rage has no where to go. What will I do with my free time?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg