MalcomX

DV2015 statistics....

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys I don't want to brag but we're the cool kids here B-) Few more days of posting and this site will up go up in google rankings and this will be the forum to be :D

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes you are right ... it's always good to have a backup plan ....

Guys I don't want to brag but we're the cool kids here B-) Few more days of posting and this site will up go up in google rankings and this will be the forum to be :D

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Now that you said that ! I checked the forum on full version to look for an avatar, I saw all the thread we made are marked as HOT !

Lol

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Sloner + decent smilies is much more fun.

Franky, to your point from earlier, I think the 125k for 2015 might have (let me expand on that in a moment) nuked my "140 calculated on 2012" theory - but it hasn't restored my faith in KCC yet. Let's see what the DV numbers do this week - because currently I am still strongly believing that 2014 (and therefore 2015) will produce a lot of sad people.

Now about the 125. I expected something in the "normal" range of 100 - 110. DV2013 had about 110 in the end (after about 5k "second draw"). So - yes I was very surprised to see the 110. However, the new normal of 125 was released with a statement of 125k AND 55k. That means they increased the visas (at least the headline) by 10%. So - 110k is 121k!!

Now for months (or at least it feels that way) we have been talking about NACARA, and as I posted before I could not imagine more than a few hundred visas going to NACARA. So - the new normal really is an official confirmation (of sorts) that we should see max visas of around 54k/54.5k in 2014 - so that should give us breathing room all the way up to Frankynumberville.

Now then about NACARA understanding. I just want to gloat for a moment (unbecoming I know - but whatever). 'Twas I who figured that out, I don't remember seeing anything solid about it before. Not bad for an uneducated kid from the bad education country of the UK. Eat that Slonerman and Raevsky! :dancing::devil::rofl:

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Now about the 125. I expected something in the "normal" range of 100 - 110. DV2013 had about 110 in the end (after about 5k "second draw"). So - yes I was very surprised to see the 110. However, the new normal of 125 was released with a statement of 125k AND 55k. That means they increased the visas (at least the headline) by 10%. So - 110k is 121k!!

I also thought from May 2013 to August 2013. Statistics winners denied it all.

But, thanks to the real number 2012EU000451xx in Ankara.

He gave an understanding that in 2014 and 2015 was carried out on the same software. Later My calculations confirmed this.

Incidentally, the Russian statistics forum shows that winners from Russia more from other countries at the same level. Here's another surprise.

In 2015, the winners may be more. :reading: :clock:

New software in action! :alien:

Filed: Country: Denmark
Timeline

Sloner + decent smilies is much more fun.

Franky, to your point from earlier, I think the 125k for 2015 might have (let me expand on that in a moment) nuked my "140 calculated on 2012" theory - but it hasn't restored my faith in KCC yet. Let's see what the DV numbers do this week - because currently I am still strongly believing that 2014 (and therefore 2015) will produce a lot of sad people.

Now for months (or at least it feels that way) we have been talking about NACARA, and as I posted before I could not imagine more than a few hundred visas going to NACARA. So - the new normal really is an official confirmation (of sorts) that we should see max visas of around 54k/54.5k in 2014 - so that should give us breathing room all the way up to Frankynumberville.

Now then about NACARA understanding. I just want to gloat for a moment (unbecoming I know - but whatever). 'Twas I who figured that out, I don't remember seeing anything solid about it before. Not bad for an uneducated kid from the bad education country of the UK. Eat that Slonerman and Raevsky! :dancing::devil::rofl:

Yes it was indeed you who figured nacara out. I think July will be slow again though and then KFC will crank it up for August and September.

Filed: Country: Denmark
Timeline

I also thought from May 2013 to August 2013. Statistics winners denied it all.

But, thanks to the real number 2012EU000451xx in Ankara.

He gave an understanding that in 2014 and 2015 was carried out on the same software. Later My calculations confirmed this.

Incidentally, the Russian statistics forum shows that winners from Russia more from other countries at the same level. Here's another surprise.

In 2015, the winners may be more. :reading::clock:

Sloner, these are not the droids you are looking for

Timeline

Yes it was indeed you who figured nacara out. I think July will be slow again though and then KFC will crank it up for August and September.

I agree 100%

And check this out :

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014.

I guess all the late comebacks and all the late readys will be blown away and than KFC will give us a happy meal :)

Sloner what do you think about it ? ;)

Timeline

may be :rolleyes:

Not may sloner its for sure !

I got that from ESC website !

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Timeline

Hi, I appreciate any help you guys can provide me with... so thanks in advance

I've just been selected for DV CN 2015AS0011*** . After going through forums for the last two days I lost any hope because of my high CN .

Is it so? are my chances very low ?

August or september next year !

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

I agree with you buddy ...

I agree 100%
And check this out :
2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014.

I guess all the late comebacks and all the late readys will be blown away and than KFC will give us a happy meal :)
Sloner what do you think about it ? ;)

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.