vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi peeps !

Any guess about the new cutoff ?

Btw I wanted also to start a sloner axiom topic only for the good happiness of my forum mates lolol

Anyway I think july won't be an amazing month ! Let's see and I hope I'm wrong :P

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Can I make a request... That the title is changed to take out the month, so that the thread automatically evolves with the new VBs and we don't get a gazillion threads on essentially the same topic again...

Timeline

Can I make a request... That the title is changed to take out the month, so that the thread automatically evolves with the new VBs and we don't get a gazillion threads on essentially the same topic again...

How do I edit the topic title ?

Timeline

I'm gonna try and not get involved with the number guessing. So please don't tempt me with these threads! ;-/

Siiiiiimon make a guess for the VB?!! Otherwise I will open a sloneraxiom thread ! Bahahahaha

Timeline

Btw simon when will they release the selected entrant by country ?is it only in october ?

Btw simon when will they release the selected entrant by country ?is it only in october ?

I think it was on the September VB last year (and that is when we found out the 125 was actually 140. Then around 3 months later we saw the 2013 results...

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Timeline

Dunno, if you can't edit as author maybe ask a mod?

I don't see any edit topic option!

Timeline

I think it was on the September VB last year (and that is when we found out the 125 was actually 140. Then around 3 months later we saw the 2013 results...

That's now an other waiting game for us ! This process is endless

Lolol

Timeline

Hello all......

Hi pal !

What is your guess ? Or you also don't want to dare like simon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.