Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2014

6,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::cry::cry: Got a checklist for my marriage certificate!! Argh. But it is the original!! :ranting::ranting:

I feel your pain!! I'm so sorry :(

Yay! We just got our case number by calling!! So happy!!

And congratulations to you! :dance:

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

wth this checklist says, does anybody know? thank you guys, especially the one below with ?????

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist

[x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review,

we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete and submit a new Affidavit of Support. You can download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x] Items 2 through 6.f. _beneficiary (wife name) __________________________________ is not a spouse??????? WHAT? or child of the principal applicant; therefore, you cannot list him or her in this section.

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c.

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal

income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

If you are sponsoring your wife you need to call them.

Also is says that your current annual household income doesn't match the numbers you provided and your gross income doesn't match your tax return.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

A few ppl have mentioned not getting anything but email when they are suppose to and it got me worried here.

For my husband country we have to do EP and when I got my case number I asked the lady I spoke with when do I send the ENROLL email, which means everything will be sent to me via email, she said to wait until I got instruction from NVC and i should get something within a few days. I went head and sent an ENROLL email for both EP and mail to nvc electronics and NVC inquiry. I didn't get anything back from nvc inquiry, but a couple mins later I got n auto reply email from NVC electronics. So, should I take this that they have accepted my enrollment? Should I call?

Thanks!

Would like some advice and some guesses. We submitted the two docents required on checklist. One form was sent April21 and scanned April 23. The other which is PCC from India ( incl the the letter and photocopy of passport with the stamp) was received on May 9 and scanned to system May 12 and pending review. So based on the information, will we get a case complete this month? Also what's the chance of a June interview? Thank you all for the assistance.

NOA 1- March 25, 2013

NOA 2- Dec 23, 2013

Dec 27, 2013 Case shipped from NSC to NVC

Case in NVC building-Jan 13,2013

National Visa Center Processing

Case # and IIN- 02/14/2014

DS-261 completed: 2/19/2014

AOS Invoiced and shows IN PROGRESS: 2/20/2014

AOS shows PAID: 2/24/2014 AOS- packet added to the case: 3/17/2014

DS 261 Accepted: 03/20/2014IV fee yellow triangle with exclamation mark seen on CEAC- 03/18/2014

IV fee available to pay and shows IN PROGRESS: 3/20/2014

IV packet received by NVC 03/7/2014

IV packet FALSE checklist-(Checklist shows: I need to complete the DS 261 form): 03/17/2014

IV Packet FALSE checklist (Checklist shows: pay IV fee): 3/20/2014

IV fee shows PAID 3/24/2014IV packet accepted 3/24/2014 (all civil documents reviewed per NVC rep 4/1, currently waiting on DS 260 to be reviewed)

DS-260 - SUBMITTED 3/25/2014

Checklist for Court record and Indian PCC- April

Submitted Court Record document and NVC scanned into system- 4/23
NVC received Indian PCC at their door on 5/9/2014
PCC scanned into system- 5/12/2014
Mysterious Second Package scanned into system- 5/16/2014
Case complete- 06/11/2014
interview Date: 07/08/2014 changed from 7/15/14
delivery of Child #1- 6/11/2014
Medical Completed 4/4/2014 at knightsbridge doctors

soo... apparently the philippines is done scheduling for June interviews.. but there's still a way we can get a june interview right?? if someone cancels? or I'm fooling myself? T_T I'm not really looking forward to a month and a half of waiting ... *sigh*

I-130 JOURNEY FOR HUSBAND (2013-2014)
02/06 NOA2 || 02/19 Case received at NVC || 03/25 Case # and IIN assigned || 03/25 AOS fee invoiced and paid || 03/25 || DS 261 completed || 03/28 AOS fee appears as "paid" || 03/29 AOS packet sent || 03/31 IV fee invoiced and paid || 04/01 IV packet sent || 04/03 DS 260 completed || 04/01 AOS delivered || 04/03 AOS received || 04/07 IV delivered || 04/10 IV recieved || 04/18 AOS checklist :cry: || 04/19 AOS checklist sent || 04/20 AOS checklist delivered || 04/23 AOS checklist received || 05/09 Case complete || 07/10 Interview || 07/26 Arrived in US || 04/2018 Husband became a US Citizen!

I-130 JOURNEY FOR IN LAWS (2018)

04/11 NOA1 || 10/19 NOA2 || 11/07 Case received at NVC || 12/28 Received NVC Case Number and Invoice ID Number || 12/29 Paid AOS and IV || 01/07 Submitted all NVC Requirements || 01/22 RFE || 02/07 Case Complete || ??/?? Recieved Interview Letter || ??/?? Interview 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

So elated, our cases finally arrived at the NVC, 5 weeks to the day after approval!

I-130 Timeline

NOA1 July 3rd 2013

Transfer to CSC January 7th 2014
RFE (eNotification) February 20th 2014 - RFE (Hardcopy) arrives in mail March 7th 2014
RFE Evidence sent March 10th 2014 - RFE Received at CSC March 11th 2014
NOA2 April 9th 2014

NVC Timeline
Received at NVC - May 14th 2014
Assigned Case # / IIN / BIN - May 16th 2014
DS-261 Completed online - May 19th 2014
DS-261 & AOS Bill email received - May 20th 2014
AOS Bill paid - May 20th 2014 Show's as Paid on portal - May 21st 2014
AOS Package sent - May 21st 2014 AOS Package received/scanned - May 27th 2014
DS-261 Reviewed - June 9th 2014
IV Fee invoiced and paid - June 10th 2014 Shows a Paid on portal - June 16th 2014
IV Package sent - June 10th 2014 IV Docs received/scanned - June 17th 2014
DS-260 Available and completed - June 16th 2014
AOS Checklist generated - June 27th 2014 AOS Checklist email - June 30th 2014
AOS Checklist response sent - June 30th 2014 AOS Checklist response received/scanned - July 9th 2014
IV Package reviewed and accepted - August 1st 2014
AOS Checklist reviewed and accepted - August 22nd 2014 Case Complete - August 22nd 2014
Left NVC - September 10th 2014

Embassy Timeline

Medical - May 27th 2014
Interview scheduled - September 2nd 2014
Case arrived at Embassy - September 16th 2014
Interview Date - September 29th (Changed from October 31st 2014) - APPROVED!!!
Visa in hand - October 7th 2014 - Entry to USA - October 8th (LAX)

Removal of Conditions Timeline (I-751)

Packet mailed - September 6th 2016 - Signed for September 8th
NOA (receipt date) - September 8th 2016 - Physical letter received September 12th 2016

Called USCIS as no biometrics letter received - Service Request raised October 13th

Biometrics letter- Letter mailed October 14th - letter received October 17th 2015

Biometrics appointment - October 31st 2016

InfoPass stamp - October 25th 2017 (expires October 24th 2018)

Timeline

xxx

wth this checklist says, does anybody know? thank you guys, especially the one below with ?????

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist

[x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review,

we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete and submit a new Affidavit of Support. You can download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.

[x]

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x] Items 2 through 6.f. _beneficiary (wife name) __________________________________ is not a spouse??????? WHAT? or child of the principal applicant; therefore, you cannot list him or her in this section.

[x]

In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c.

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal

income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

[x]

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x]

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you

resubmit the form.

[x]

You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x]

NVC Special Instructions

[x]

:wow: I can't help but ask... are you sure you put the right name in Part 3?? Spelled it wrong?? That just makes no sense :shocked:

Part 6 is easy to correct, but still sorry that you've had to deal with a checklist.

A few ppl have mentioned not getting anything but email when they are suppose to and it got me worried here.
For my husband country we have to do EP and when I got my case number I asked the lady I spoke with when do I send the ENROLL email, which means everything will be sent to me via email, she said to wait until I got instruction from NVC and i should get something within a few days. I went head and sent an ENROLL email for both EP and mail to nvc electronics and NVC inquiry. I didn't get anything back from nvc inquiry, but a couple mins later I got n auto reply email from NVC electronics. So, should I take this that they have accepted my enrollment? Should I call?

Thanks!

I just wanted to be sure you understand the bolded item above... ENROLL does not mean they send everything to you via email, it means YOU send in your AOS and IV packages via email.

Everyone gets stuff sent to them by email even if they're not from EP/ENROLL'ing countries, simply by calling NVC to ensure they have both email addresses, although they already have the petitioner's from the USCIS initial forms.

So elated, our cases finally arrived at the NVC, 5 weeks to the day after approval!

Congrats!! By the way, what is the I-824 in your timeline?

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

Feb 10 - NOA2

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

Timeline

Thanks!

You still have to wait for the confirmation email from them. A lot of people have said it takes 30 days for emails to be reviewed and replied to. They have also said if it is taking longer than 2 or 3 weeks to call and ask for a supervisor to check on it. It's up to you what you want to do or how long you want to wait. The enroll email should only be sent to NVCElectronic@state.gov. The confirmation email looks something like this:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your interest in processing your case electronically with the National Visa Center (NVC).

Your case has been updated with the email address you have provided to us.

All further communication with NVC will now be done through this email address: NVCElectronic@state.gov.

All documents and forms that we request and require from you should be scanned copies of the originals. The applicant must present all original forms and documents to the Consular officer at the visa interview. Failure to present the required originals at the visa interview will result in a denial or delay in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.

Any questions regarding your petition should now be directed to NVCElectronic@state.gov.

Texas Service Centre

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

02/14/13: Got Married

USCIS

10/16/13: i-130 Sent

10/25/13: NOA1

03/05/14: NOA2

NVC

03/11/14: NVC Received Case

04/10/14: Case Number and IIN Assigned

04/15/14: 4:07 PM: Received email from NVC that AOS Fee was ready to be paid

04/15/14: 4:28 PM: Received email from NVC containing Case number and IIN

04/15/14: DS-261 Available and Completed

04/15/14: AOS Fee Available and Paid

04/18/14: AOS Fee Shows PAID

04/18/14: EP ENROLL Email Sent (Received AutoReply)

04/21/14: IV Fee Invoiced

04/22/14: 4:23 PM: Received email from NVC that IV Fee was ready to be paid

04/24/14: IV Fee Available and Paid

04/25/14: IV Fee Withdrawn From Bank Account

05/02/14: IV Fee still "In Process" called NVC for supervisor to fix it

05/07/14: IV Fee Shows PAID

05/07/14: DS-260 Available and Completed

05/21/14: 10:29 AM: EP ENROLL Acceptance Email Received

05/28/14: AOS Package Emailed to NVC (Received AutoReply)

xx/xx/14: IV Package Emailed to NVC

xx/xx/14: Case Complete

xx/xx/14: Interview Scheduled

xx/xx/14: Schedule Medical

xx/xx/14: NVC Shipped Case to Consulate

xx/xx/14: Medical Complete

xx/xx/14: Interview at Consulate

xx/xx/14: Visa in Hand

xx/xx/14: POE

Timeline

Well, 6 of one, half dozen of another... as soon as the official checklist for my 'lost' Police certificate arrived this aftn, I decided to get one to them ASAP! It should arrive Friday morning.

Send it in v.s. wait for the Supervisor review to potentially find it lying around in the mailroom... hmmm, I went with the decision of the moment :energy:

Feb 10 - NOA2

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

How will you know when they ship your papers to NVC? I just saw the approval on the site today, they maid the NOA 2 on May 12. I have to call my hubby to check his mail and email. I am the beneficiary.

If your email address is already on file with the USCIS, they should send you an email within about a week of your NOA2, letting you know that your case was shipped to the NVC. If you don't receive any email after about 5-7 days, you could always call the USCIS to check. :)

USCIS

9/23/2013: Sent I-130 petition to Chicago Lockbox through UPS
9/25/2013: I-130 delivered by UPS (Priority Date)

9/26/2013: NOA1

3/04/2014: Transferred to NSC

4/17/2014: NOA2

4/23/2014: Case shipped to NVC

NVC

5/05/2014: Case arrived at NVC

5/29/2014: Case number and IIN received

6/06/2014: DS-261 available and completed

6/09/2014: AOS fee invoiced and paid

6/10/2014: AOS fee shows as "paid"

6/16/2014: Date NVC is going by for DS-261 because I "re-opened" it

6/24/2014: AOS package sent

7/02/2014: AOS package scanned in

8/14/2014: AOS package approved (false checklist email for DS-261)
8/19/2014: DS-261 accepted

8/21/2014: IV fee invoiced and paid

8/22/2014: DS-260 available

8/25/2014: DS-260 submitted

8/25/2014: IV package sent

8/28/2014: IV package scanned

10/23/2014: CASE COMPLETE

CONSULATE
11/03/2014: Interview scheduled

12/01/2014: Medical and biometrics appointments

12/02/2014: Interview
12/02/2014: APPROVED!!!

I-751

11/21/2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

11/28/2016: NOA I-797

12/02/2016: Biometrics appointment issued

12/22/2016: Biometrics appointment

If your email address is already on file with the USCIS, they should send you an email within about a week of your NOA2, letting you know that your case was shipped to the NVC. If you don't receive any email after about 5-7 days, you could always call the USCIS to check. :)

Thank you.

I have a question about the affidavit of support. My hubby didn't make money from 2012 and late 2013 due to school schedules. He had to be a full time student to finish his course fast. But in early Nov. 2013 he start a full time job and he is making money. DO we still need a co-sponsor?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

5 weeks!? :wow: I wonder why it took 5 weeks since it usually takes 2-3 weeks. :huh2: Well, it's better late than never! :yes:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just checking in got a checklist today for IV documents. Documents we're sent on Monday overnight.

I assume there not scanned in yet. I was soooo nervous when I called I forgot to ask if she saw it in the system.

She said the ASO was accepted that was sent on 4/22 overnight and scanned in on 4/24

All there waiting for is the Iv documents and to review the DS260 and the standard line give them 30 days

That's no problem. I can deal with waiting 30 days.

I know it won't take 30 days but if so im prepared.

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!

I-130:

03-16-2013: Marriage JAMAICA

05-31-2013: I-130 Noa1

02-25-2014: NOA2

NVC

03-10-2014: Case # and IIN assigned (both cases hubby and step daughter)

04-14-2014: DS261and AOS available

04-15-2014: AoS fee paid

04-21-2014: IV fee paid

04-23-2014: AOS mailed next day

05-14-2014: fake checklist for civil documents

Called and was told AOS was reviewed and accepted

05-16-2014: IV documents scanned in

05-19-2014: another check list asking for civil docs.called and confirmed.

05-23-2014: called for update. There just waiting to review the package scanned in on

06-13-2014 CC

06-24-2014 called and recived interview date

06-25-2014 interview. Email

08-05-2014 interview

08-05-2014 APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.