S-C

April 2014 TSC Filers

226 posts in this topic

I agree, I am a jan TSC filer and I just got an RFE, as though I am not please at all about the RFE because I sent tons of evidence and pretty sure I filled out everything I needed now I have to wait til the letter to even know what I did wrong. Whichever it is that I did do wrong, I plan on fixing it and sending it back the same day for overnight shipping. I am grateful though that someone is actually working on my case and hopefully after this is fixed I should be approved soon. I also find it depressing to go to a recent month and see Cali petitioners already getting their NOA2. I have three kids waiting for their dad to come home so this process has just been depressing and long. Good luck to everyone!

That sucks to get an RFE but you can look on the bright side that someone finally run through your papers :) as my observation with the k1 timelines once you got your RFE received by USCIS then it means less than 2 weeks from NOA2 :) smooth sailing!!! And I hope that your family reunite soon :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

That sucks to get an RFE but you can look on the bright side that someone finally run through your papers :) as my observation with the k1 timelines once you got your RFE received by USCIS then it means less than 2 weeks from NOA2 :) smooth sailing!!! And I hope that your family reunite soon :)

Yeah I was actually excited to receive it and now I can't stop thinking about what maybe I did wrong.

Jan 22 2014-NOA 1

June 2 2014- RFE through Email

June 6th 2014- Received RFE in mail then sent back with response through overnight mail

June 13th 2014- NOA2 through email

June 17th 2014- Received email notification that package is on it's way to NVC

June 18th 2014- Received NOA2 letter in mail

June 25th 2014- NVC received

June 26th 2014- Case number assigned

June 30th 2014- Case left NVC, on way to Germany!

July 2nd 2014- Case arrived in Germany

July 9th 2014- Received packet #3

July 9th 2014- Over nighted packet #3 back to Embassy

July 24th 2014- Interview approved

WAITING FOR VISA GLITCH TO BE FIXED, RESCHEDULING FLIGHT

August 4th- Administrative Processing

August 5th- ISSUED!

August 6th- Picking up Visa, and flying out.

August 9th-Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No, there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. In my last one, I wasn't allowed to get upset over anything or be angry or anything. My fiancé is understanding. I get upset & he calms me down. He lets me rant about things that upset me, I freak out over this process & cry that we are apart & he listens & expresses his feelings too. We just...discuss our differences. I dunno, I see fighting as yelling & not listening to each other (my parents do that) discussions are different...I've gotten upset with him. He listens to why I'm upset & we come to some sort of way to resolve it. I'm used to just being told I'm wrong & need to shut up (from other men I've dated). And I've seen couples that scream at each other & complain about the other to everyone they talk to...that's more what I don't get. I'm sorry if I've said anything offensive. Sometimes it's hard to portray things correctly in a written form, especially if writing on a smart phone on a break at work.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE COULD DO TO REQUEST THEM TO SHIP OFF CASES EQUALLY TO OTHER SERVICE CENTERS SO THAT THE PROCESS SPEEDS UP. I MEAN COME ON THIS IS AMERICA AND WE TALK ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS. APPARENTLY THIS IS JUST SO UNFAIR TO US TSC FILERS.

Timeline

ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE COULD DO TO REQUEST THEM TO SHIP OFF CASES EQUALLY TO OTHER SERVICE CENTERS SO THAT THE PROCESS SPEEDS UP. I MEAN COME ON THIS IS AMERICA AND WE TALK ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS. APPARENTLY THIS IS JUST SO UNFAIR TO US TSC FILERS.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Alas, this has nothing to do with equal rights. This whole process is a privilege, a privilege that can be taken away from us, and like it or not we are at their mercy. They don't have to be "fair". There aren't enough of us to cause a fuss big enough for them to care, not by a long shot. All we can do is be grateful for the privilege and (reluctantly) wait.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I know it's only been a little under two months since I filed, but seeing how tsc is reacting to November & December filers inquiring on their cases & how far behind they are, it just seems like they don't care...at all. I fear I won't see my love again until next year...5 months would be September, but if they continue on their route, we won't be approved until December. The thought of waiting this long hurts so much...and seeing CSC filers who filed after me getting their noa2 already makes me want to fly down to Texas & punch someone in their face. They should be processing February/March now. Not November/December. They were filing October/November when I first joined this site in March. So in 3 months they've only gotten through not even a month of applicants???

I contacted 2 senators about the discrepancy (yes, that was my intent, even though other filers got mad that us newer ones tried this) & the one mentioned Vermont. Vermont doesn't even process them anymore, so it shows that they don't even know what's going on at all with the centers.

And then when us "new" filers complain about the backlog we get "yelled" at by filers who have waited longer because...they've been waiting longer. Yes, I get it. You filed before me. I'd be a March filer if documents hadn't gotten stuck in international mail (that I still haven't received, forcing Matt to send me new ones). But just because others filed before me doesn't make my pain hurt any less. I KNOW I won't see him for an eternity & it's not fair. It's not fair to any of us to be punished just because we fell in love with a foreigner. I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did & all I want (& all any of you want) is to start a life with him.

I can't talk about this with anyone I know in person cuz they just don't get it. They see my staying at home & playing video games with him & waking up early to talk over the mic as weird & me being a "hermit". I just want him here & not seeing any movement in the months before mine just makes it worse. None of us can do anything. I can't do anything until September & from the looks of it, they'll just be mean to me when I call. But I'll keep calling. Every freaking day if I have to. This hurts. And I had to say something. I feel helpless in this process. And I know many of you do too. It doesn't matter when you filed, if you're not with the love of your life, it hurts. I hope to god tsc suddenly gets a fire lit under their asses & starts going through the petitions at a faster pace instead of being mean & not caring that it's taking over half a year to process these. If it were my job, I'd actually care & feel good about helping people, not getting mad because two people want to get married & be happy.

Edited by Jewels7377

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know it's only been a little under two months since I filed, but seeing how tsc is reacting to November & December filers inquiring on their cases & how far behind they are, it just seems like they don't care...at all. I fear I won't see my love again until next year...5 months would be September, but if they continue on their route, we won't be approved until December. The thought of waiting this long hurts so much...and seeing CSC filers who filed after me getting their noa2 already makes me want to fly down to Texas & punch someone in their face. They should be processing February/March now. Not November/December. They were filing October/November when I first joined this site in March. So in 3 months they've only gotten through not even a month of applicants???

I contacted 2 senators about the discrepancy (yes, that was my intent, even though other filers got mad that us newer ones tried this) & the one mentioned Vermont. Vermont doesn't even process them anymore, so it shows that they don't even know what's going on at all with the centers.

And then when us "new" filers complain about the backlog we get "yelled" at by filers who have waited longer because...they've been waiting longer. Yes, I get it. You filed before me. I'd be a March filer if documents hadn't gotten stuck in international mail (that I still haven't received, forcing Matt to send me new ones). But just because others filed before me doesn't make my pain hurt any less. I KNOW I won't see him for an eternity & it's not fair. It's not fair to any of us to be punished just because we fell in love with a foreigner. I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did & all I want (& all any of you want) is to start a life with him.

I can't talk about this with anyone I know in person cuz they just don't get it. They see my staying at home & playing video games with him & waking up early to talk over the mic as weird & me being a "hermit". I just want him here & not seeing any movement in the months before mine just makes it worse. None of us can do anything. I can't do anything until September & from the looks of it, they'll just be mean to me when I call. But I'll keep calling. Every freaking day if I have to. This hurts. And I had to say something. I feel helpless in this process. And I know many of you do too. It doesn't matter when you filed, if you're not with the love of your life, it hurts. I hope to god tsc suddenly gets a fire lit under their asses & starts going through the petitions at a faster pace instead of being mean & not caring that it's taking over half a year to process these. If it were my job, I'd actually care & feel good about helping people, not getting mad because two people want to get married & be happy.

SO TRUE!

Well, here's some tiny bit of consolation for you (and all of us): there's a mid-January filer who got his/her NOA2 yesterday, which means there IS hope that we can get ours in 5 months. This is paltry hope compared to the CSC guys, but hey, any port in the storm...etc...

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Timeline

SO TRUE!

Well, here's some tiny bit of consolation for you (and all of us): there's a mid-January filer who got his/her NOA2 yesterday, which means there IS hope that we can get ours in 5 months. This is paltry hope compared to the CSC guys, but hey, any port in the storm...etc...

Hopefully that person was a normal filer & not an expedite...cuz if they were, it doesn't count:(. I read in a different thread that tsc is trying to catch up on i30s now, and will gets to 129fs when they're caught up. & it looks like (from online stats & I'm being hopeful) that they're catching up. *fingers crossed*

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

I agree, I am a jan TSC filer and I just got an RFE, as though I am not please at all about the RFE because I sent tons of evidence and pretty sure I filled out everything I needed now I have to wait til the letter to even know what I did wrong. Whichever it is that I did do wrong, I plan on fixing it and sending it back the same day for overnight shipping. I am grateful though that someone is actually working on my case and hopefully after this is fixed I should be approved soon. I also find it depressing to go to a recent month and see Cali petitioners already getting their NOA2. I have three kids waiting for their dad to come home so this process has just been depressing and long. Good luck to everyone!

@alexac, congratulations on your NOA2 approval :)

Timeline

rogerwhite365,

I totally feel you. There is nothing that can console us seeing how lucky CSC filers are. I see that you contacted your Senators. What did they say? Same ####### about "5 months normal processing time?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

rogerwhite365,

I totally feel you. There is nothing that can console us seeing how lucky CSC filers are. I see that you contacted your Senators. What did they say? Same ####### about "5 months normal processing time?"

I'm not finding any of it accurate right now there are members who were with TSC transferred to CSC have put transfer but not bothered changing the service center part

event.png

Timeline

I'm not finding any of it accurate right now there are members who were with TSC transferred to CSC have put transfer but not bothered changing the service center part

Ok...there is no such thing as a transfer from tsc to CSC. People think that because they mailed to Texas lockbox that they started at tsc. It wasn't transferred, just sorted out to go to CSC. That's why the timelines for tsc are so messed up...hopefully those being approved lately in dec. & jan really are from tsc.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

:) its very frustrating maybe people need to read the guides properly. I looked on Igors list at the TSC entries that's where I saw the mix up, I agree I hope too the ones getting approved are from TSC. Glad I took the advice of others and read up on the info properly

Ok...there is no such thing as a transfer from tsc to CSC. People think that because they mailed to Texas lockbox that they started at tsc. It wasn't transferred, just sorted out to go to CSC. That's why the timelines for tsc are so messed up...hopefully those being approved lately in dec. & jan really are from tsc.

event.png

2 people in February and 1 in march has gotten their NOA2 as well, Not from the Philippines or an expedite request, So it varies :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.