one...two...tree

Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'Better Off As Slaves' Than On Gov't Assistance

78 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Have you all noticed how the Republicans right wingers have all abandoned the Nevada squatter today? They were running from him like little cockroaches scatter when the lights come on. Even Glenn Beck abandoned him. I mean, talk about hilarious. Yesterday he was the right wing nutters cause célèbre and today he's a persona non grata with them. :rofl:

I have been all over it!

I even posted a thread with Obama saying that "in artful" used of the word Negro is no big deal.

If he is cool with it, who am I to argue?

As For glen beck, where have you been???

he lost half his following by coming out against Cliven a week ago.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Have you all noticed how the Republicans right wingers have all abandoned the Nevada squatter today? They were running from him like little cockroaches scatter when the lights come on. Even Glenn Beck abandoned him. I mean, talk about hilarious. Yesterday he was the right wing nutters cause célèbre and today he's a persona non grata with them. :rofl:

Yes yes yes....let's get this thread back on topic.

"But politicians like Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, a potential 2016 presidential GOP contender, Nevada Republican Sen. Dean Heller and other conservatives scrambled to distance themselves from the controversy.

"His remarks on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him," Paul said in a statement.

Heller "completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy's appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way," according to his spokesman, Chandler Smith. The Republican National Committee said Bundy's comments were "completely beyond the pale. Both highly offensive and 100% wrong on race."

from cnn article http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/politics/bundy-and-race/

But who didn't see this coming. The guy says he does not recognize the Federal Government. BINGO that right there should have told you this MFer probably has a member id on Stormfront. I'm not saying that ALL these people who think the Federal government is overreaching are White supremacist but let's just say the odds are in the favor that they are missing a few bed sheets. I think if you dig into the backgrounds of all those milita folks who showed up (even Token in the photos) you'll find some radical links to extremist organizations or separatist movements.

Oh yeah but I bet you the VJ Tri-fecta won't abandon ol' Cliven - those being Danno, LostinBlue, ExExPat. I would throw in Unclebeer but we all know he's the sock puppet of one of the other three.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

No. And 36,000 out of 13,000,000 does not even represent half of blacks.

Let me help you out here. Lets take a word like "honky" which this word is used to describe white Americans in a negative way. But, you have plenty of country singers and white rappers who use this word. So if 36,000 white people approve of being called a "h### out of 223,553,265 does this mean that whites approve of being called a h####?

-I never said Black folks like being called Negro, I said the term is certainly in use by blacks (often as an insult)

-It was stated by LOST that 36,000 people self identified as Negro on the census when they could have chosen other terms.

No one claimed butt loads of Blacks want to be called Negro or anything like that..... yet you heard it that way, why?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn