Pinocchio Liberal

Do you ever get sick of?

242 posts in this topic

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well kids, I think I just proved my point! So much "EMPATHY" being showed here! Especially from the self proclaimed ultra I feel your "PAIN" bunch. Empathy is more than I'm sorry and certainly more than a fukcin rose posted up on a forum, Some here are so anonymous and yet professing empathy and caring for people they dont even know. Where is the post about a get together for all of your new best freinds? is'nt one and there wont be either, this I gaurantee. You can be anyone you choose to be in a forum such as this,you all know who you are! I love the drunk comments there right up town. I love the guy who said he tries to wear all the peoples shoes, so he can understand just how they feel! Dude you must be one depressed son of a gun? My, do you ever get sick of post, about fake I'm sorries, was quickly responded to by the insecure! and quickly turned into fur flying, tooth mashing bunch that could'nt get enough blood. Empathy I think not! Thanks for takin the test and you definately passed with flying colors. :whistle:

Its ironic that you talk about empathy when your OP post and this one basically says "you're all bastards".

Your statement says it all. Putting words that don't exsist in my statement is whats ironic. To those that continue with remarks about my wife, and question the love we have for each other shows who you "REALLY ARE". Carol and I got quite a laugh last night reading some of the posts here. Remarks such as hitting my head, poor Carol, being drunk, and other desperate, immature statements, come from defensivness and void of any kind of meaningful debate on the subject.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

I don't get sick of 'I'm sorry' posts. As much as I sometimes get wildly annoyed by the gumdrops and rainbow attitude from time to time, I think this place, for the most part, is a wonderful community where we can ban together when the regular ppl in our lives don't understand what we're going thru. I have made wonderful 'board buddies' and even made a wonderful rl friend from here....so I don't think it's all superficial saccharine #######.

HOWEVER....C&M is posting his opinion. And I'm not really up to date on how the whole 'alcoholic' thing started, but IF he actually does have a problem, do any of you think it's right that you're chastising him so much? Ok so he doesn't like to be 'nice'...so that gives 'nice' people the right to humiliate someone and mock them for a weakness? If Mark was 'nicer' and said he had a probbo with booze...who here would give him the ol 'best of luck! chin up and you can do it!' posts? Some of the cheap shots here are just remarkable...and it's really sad to see imo

Oh, and if he doesn't have a probbo with booze...are any of you really proud of the fact that you're maligning someone's character?

Him being mean/harsh/blunt should have no affect on how ppl respond to him. You can only govern yourself, you can't govern others. Why use his actions as justification to be an azzhole?

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Remarks such as hitting my head, poor Carol, being drunk, and other desperate, immature statements, come from defensivness and void of any kind of meaningful debate on the subject.

agreed - those are uncalled for.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

My thought is, treat ppl the way you would like to be treated. C&M has done nothing but bash ppl, call names to ppl, insult and completely belittle ppl on this site, so whatever feelings or words ppl have for marc, he shouldnt be at all surprised.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

My thought is, treat ppl the way you would like to be treated. C&M has done nothing but bash ppl, call names to ppl, insult and completely belittle ppl on this site, so whatever feelings or words ppl have for marc, he shouldnt be at all surprised.

How on earth does VJ get stuck with drunken trolls like this lol . They don't even have a time line or profile just pictures of there old ugly drunk azzs lol. Cant something be done to losers like this how about banning them from this site lol

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

right, so does that say that the ppl who mock him want to be mocked in return?

See it's a cycle that would never stop, so that's why I say you can only govern yourself and not allow other ppl govern your action.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

This is VJ, words will go back and forth wheather we like it or not. I do agree the name calling is taking it too far. I dont think i mocked him, i just answered his question. (not saying you were directing anything at me), all i was saying is for some ppl here, harsh feelings are already there, so when marc brings up something like this in a thread, i was ducking away from the flying poo i knew was about to soar.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I don't get sick of 'I'm sorry' posts. As much as I sometimes get wildly annoyed by the gumdrops and rainbow attitude from time to time, I think this place, for the most part, is a wonderful community where we can ban together when the regular ppl in our lives don't understand what we're going thru. I have made wonderful 'board buddies' and even made a wonderful rl friend from here....so I don't think it's all superficial saccharine #######.

HOWEVER....C&M is posting his opinion. And I'm not really up to date on how the whole 'alcoholic' thing started, but IF he actually does have a problem, do any of you think it's right that you're chastising him so much? Ok so he doesn't like to be 'nice'...so that gives 'nice' people the right to humiliate someone and mock them for a weakness? If Mark was 'nicer' and said he had a probbo with booze...who here would give him the ol 'best of luck! chin up and you can do it!' posts? Some of the cheap shots here are just remarkable...and it's really sad to see imo

Oh, and if he doesn't have a probbo with booze...are any of you really proud of the fact that you're maligning someone's character?

Him being mean or blunt should have no affect on how ppl respond to him. You can only govern yourself, you can't govern others.

Remarks such as hitting my head, poor Carol, being drunk, and other desperate, immature statements, come from defensivness and void of any kind of meaningful debate on the subject.

agreed - those are uncalled for.

Gum drops and rainbows :yes: you got my point! The alcohol thing was an assumption, and the dogpiling began. Funny thing about it is, all the remarks are coming from the loving LEFT! this to is illustrating my point. Lisa, its the rainbow and gumdrop crowd I was referring to, but I left it open for them to come forward and truly show whats inside of them. You on the other hand posted a calm explaination of how you felt. Oh and thanks for the back-up Charles.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

This is VJ, words will go back and forth wheather we like it or not. I do agree the name calling is taking it too far. I dont think i mocked him, i just answered his question. (not saying you were directing anything at me), all i was saying is for some ppl here, harsh feelings are already there, so when marc brings up something like this in a thread, i was ducking away from the flying poo i knew was about to soar.

None of us really would ever be able to stop the poo fling!

But at the end of my day, it's suprising how many ppl have uncharacteristically insulted him in very harsh ways because he's not being 'nice'. It's a confusing justification, if ya ask me!

That's me done...gotta get to an appt...ttyl peeps

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

See it's a cycle that would never stop, so that's why I say you can only govern yourself and not allow other ppl govern your action.

Actually Lisa, Marc got into quite a little mud slinging match with Erekose a while back. Marc seemed to "implying" that nasty, violent things could be on the agenda for Erekose. Plus he has left some nasty comments on a profile. The tone of the comments in the aforementioned thread were of someone who was a bit drunk, they started to make no sense, the content was going downhill etc etc. This is where the drunken comments towards Marc are coming from. No one has implied he is an alcoholic, not that I have seen anyway. *shrugs*

I know that if I came onto VJ and made some silly comments because I was drunk, that someone would pick up on it and take the piss (no pun intended!) out of me. It wouldn't bother me and I'd, personally, find it funny. But that's me.

To be honest, Marc HASN'T behaved nicely at all on here lately. He seems to be deliberately stirring up trouble, maybe that's how he gets his kicks. I really don't know. I certainly know that, although nothing has been directed at me, I certainly won't be first in line to stick up for Marc. Not that he'd want or need me too either. Just my opinion.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
No one has implied he is an alcoholic, not that I have seen anyway. *shrugs*

some have, i've seen it. :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Actually Lisa, Marc got into quite a little mud slinging match with Erekose a while back. Marc seemed to "implying" that nasty, violent things could be on the agenda for Erekose. Plus he has left some nasty comments on a profile. The tone of the comments in the aforementioned thread were of someone who was a bit drunk, they started to make no sense, the content was going downhill etc etc. This is where the drunken comments towards Marc are coming from. No one has implied he is an alcoholic, not that I have seen anyway. *shrugs*

I know that if I came onto VJ and made some silly comments because I was drunk, that someone would pick up on it and take the piss (no pun intended!) out of me. It wouldn't bother me and I'd, personally, find it funny. But that's me.

To be honest, Marc HASN'T behaved nicely at all on here lately. He seems to be deliberately stirring up trouble, maybe that's how he gets his kicks. I really don't know. I certainly know that, although nothing has been directed at me, I certainly won't be first in line to stick up for Marc. Not that he'd want or need me too either. Just my opinion.

I'm not saying Marc has been an angel or that he hasn't been nasty. I'm sayin if his actions are so out of line, then why do ppl here seem to be stooping to the same level all the while defending 'nice'.

And takin the piss wouldn't be mean spirited..that's done in jest, when this clearly isn't.

I'm not sayin I'm Mother Theresa. Things do get heated and I cross the line too, I'm sure. But it strikes me as wildly ironic that grown adults are mocking a man, his marriage, his alcohol issue or non-issue (I dunno)...all because of the justification that Marc's a b@stard. He may well be, but does that make it ok?

'but he started it!'