Pinocchio Liberal

Do you ever get sick of?

242 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was sitting here thinking the same thing, maybe the bottle WAS the reason for feeling that way

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I don't understand Marc.... never have. Sometimes it seems he's just kidding, but sometimes I just don't know. Carol is so nice... maybe that's why I give him the benefit of the doubt.

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I think that most people are sincere when they post an "I'm sorry" when there is a death or a really bad situation. I don't, however, post it for every situation that comes up.

Karen ( USA ) and Tony ( UK ) now both residing in USA!!

2/28/05- I-129F sent to TSC

7/29/05- Interview date- Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/06/05-Tony comes home to Tennessee!!!

10/08/05-WE'RE MARRIED!!! I love this man!

AOS/EAD/AP

11/26/05-filed for emergency AP

11/29/05-filed for AOS/EAD

03/07/06-online EAD approval

03/10/06-received EAD in post and passed driving test (Wow what a day)

07/26/06-AOS Interview---APPROVED!!!!!!

07/31/06-received 'Welcome to America' Letter

08/07/06-received Green card in post wooooooooohoooooooo

03/30/09-received approval to remove conditions!

I'm not pretending. I don't feel as much sympathy as I would if it were someone I knew in person, but that's not what 'Sorry for your loss' implies. It's just common courtesy, mourning our shared human condition, poor banished children of Eve, whatever.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Notice that Marc hasn't been back? Maybe he's just wanting to instigate something?

For the record, I am not "fake". I say what I mean and mean what I say. Enough said. :)

and meaner than a pit bull at dinner time when riled up :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm not pretending. I don't feel as much sympathy as I would if it were someone I knew in person, but that's not what 'Sorry for your loss' implies. It's just common courtesy, mourning our shared human condition, poor banished children of Eve, whatever.

:thumbs: Just because you don't cry doesn't mean you don't care.

Just a thought... if the creators of this forum were like you, it wouldnt exist. Thankfully they sympathized with others trying to go through this and created it because if they had not... you would not be here whining about how horrid it is to "pretend" to feel sympathy for others.

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Does'nt it make you feel like ####### to pretend to feel for people you dont even know?

If I was pretending, then I would never choose to respond to a post showing any sympathy. You seem to be the only one pretending here. Good to know!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I can speak from the other end of it.... It helped me a lot when people "pretended" to feel for me when I went through a very traumatic experience a few months ago...

I wasn't pretending Marilyn!! :crying: I've been there.

I really do feel bad that people have to go through stuff in life. They are still humans, whether I know them or not.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

When i say sorry or send my condolences i truly mean it. Even though i dont know the person personally doesnt detract from the fact that im sincere in what i say. Most people here have probably gone thru or been close to things that others have gone thru on here, so they can relate i feel IMO

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I can speak from the other end of it.... It helped me a lot when people "pretended" to feel for me when I went through a very traumatic experience a few months ago...

I wasn't pretending Marilyn!! :crying: I've been there.

I really do feel bad that people have to go through stuff in life. They are still humans, whether I know them or not.

yes, I know people weren't pretending... (F) I was just trying to be sarcastic or something....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Does'nt it make you feel like ####### to pretend to feel for people you dont even know?

I live half-way around the world from USA and do not know a single soul in NYC, but watching the people at WTC on TV, especially the firemen, I cried and cried and cried for them as if I lost a parent, a brother, a sister. I felt sorry for their family, felt their pain.

But then again, I'm only human. I'm sorry.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

TracyTN i was thinking the same as you :D

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!