Pinocchio Liberal

Do you ever get sick of?

242 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
My OP was to see if the sympathetic people could also show "HATE" and they did in glorious fashion.

Marc, why do you keep saying that everyone who shows sympathy was able to show hate in this thread?

I don't think saying "I mean what I say" = hate. Those who make rude comments or insults, that's a different issue. I for one showed no hate in this thread, neither did many others. Are you going to address this or ignore it? The rate you are going, you are making everyone your enemies, even people who were not before. *shrugs*

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
My OP was to see if the sympathetic people could also show "HATE" and they did in glorious fashion.

Marc, why do you keep saying that everyone who shows sympathy was able to show hate in this thread?

I don't think saying "I mean what I say" = hate. Those who make rude comments or insults, that's a different issue. I for one showed no hate in this thread, neither did many others. Are you going to address this or ignore it? The rate you are going, you are making everyone your enemies, even people who were not before. *shrugs*

yeah, I don't really see any "hate" in this thread maybe a few comments might been a bit uncalled for but there was no "hate"...

so, you post a comment that is clearly going to offend people and then people are offended and you are like "ha, I caught you" :blink:

sunshine and rainbow people do have other emotions besides sunshine and rainbows...

you can't stuff them in a box and then when they step out of the box, you point at them and call them fake because they aren't being all sunshine and rainbows....

I am probably not making any sense here :lol:... I just woke up.... :blink:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

yeah, I don't really see any "hate" in this thread maybe a few comments might been a bit uncalled for but there was no "hate"...

so, you post a comment that is clearly going to offend people and then people are offended and you are like "ha, I caught you" :blink:

sunshine and rainbow people do have other emotions besides sunshine and rainbows...

you can't stuff them in a box and then when they step out of the box, you point at them and call them fake because they aren't being all sunshine and rainbows....

I am probably not making any sense here :lol:... I just woke up.... :blink:

I don't care if I offend people here! Does Al Sharpton ever say something that PI$$es you off? Does BUSHIE BOY PI$$ you off? That certainly never stopped anyone from saying what they FEEL, but when DIRECTED at one of the folks here they FREAK! I guess as long as the person isnt here its okay, RIGHT! I just call it as I see it. The O.T. portion of this forum is more about WALKING SOFTLY, trying not to OFFEND, than about saying what you think. I'm not here to make freinds! I'm here to speak what I beleive, nothing more nothing less. After all my fore fathers gave their lives for the right to speak FREELY. I may come across as someone with no feeling.Believe it or not I am one of the most LOVING PEOPLE you ever KNEW. I am dedicated to the LOVE of MY LIFE! Here are some lyrics that me and my baby used to give us STRENGTH during our times apart. I'm sure this will be picked apart like a thanksgiving turkey, but I really dont give a ####! I know I'm all over the place on this but it's very hard to cover everyones statements.

LOVE YA! :innocent:

NICKELBACK LYRICS, This SONG "ROCKS"

"Far Away"

This time, This place

Misused, Mistakes

Too long, Too late

Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance

Just one breath

Just in case there's just one left

'Cause you know,

you know, you know

[CHORUS]

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask

Last chance for one last dance

'Cause with you, I'd withstand

All of hell to hold your hand

I'd give it all

I'd give for us

Give anything but I won't give up

'Cause you know,

you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away

So far away

But you know, you know, you know

I wanted

I wanted you to stay

'Cause I needed

I need to hear you say

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I forgive you

For being away for far too long

So keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Keep breathing

Keep breathing

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I mean what I say, whether its in real life or on this board. So I don't consider my support or an 'I'm sorry' to be 'pretend.' If I didn't truly feel sorry for someone, I would choose to say nothing. If it puts you out to "pretend", then just don't bother replying at all.

Pretty simple, n'est pas?

Well said, Tracy. I'm right there with you.

I've found that people who question others' motives often have cause to question their own.

Jen

My sentiments exactly, there have been cases on here who need all the help and support the could be given and it is certainly not hard to do wether you know them or not. I know that at the moment we are going through a traumatic and stressful time, not just with the waiver and the length of time we have been going through this process but also with our beloved rottweiller and the support that I have had has been really helpful and I have been grateful just to know that people care, it doesn't cost anything but means so much.

Are you one of those people who would cross the street rather than offer a helping hand to someone who needed it???

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

This thread and the energizer bunny have a lot in common it keeps going and going and going and going lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Marc, as one of the ones here who *tries* to be nice (doesn't mean I always am) it just seems like you're trying to be a bad-###, actually. Trust me, you're not the only one who's EVER been in OT and states their opinions, and doesn't tiptoe around about it. Come on..do you really think you're a big OT trendsetter here? Because that's the impression I'm getting...that you think you are. Do you even *know* how many times these type of things have been said already?? *shrug* M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, I haven't been in Off Topic for a good 4 days and this thread is still going?

:star: Cass (bebop the great)

us.gif

timeline.gif

K-1

Service Center: California (transferred from Nebraska)

Consulate: Vancouver, Canada (transferred from Montreal)

06.17.2006 — Engagement!

08.23.2006 — NOA1

11.01.2006 — NOA2

01.25.2007 — Interview—APPPROOOVVEEEDD!!

02.12.2007 — Entry date!

03.01.2007 — Applied for SSN.

03.08.2007 — Social Security Card arrives! :)

03.17.2007 — Wedding day! Happy St. Patty's Day! YAY! :D

AOS/EAD

04.30.2007 — AOS/EAD Mailed off (No AP)

05.02.2007 — Arrives in Chicago.

05.08.2007 — NOA1 for AOS/EAD

06.01.2007 — Biometrics (and EAD Touch)

06.14.2007 — AOS Touch

06.17.2007 — AOS Transferred to CSC

06.19.2007 — AOS Touch

06.20.2007 — AOS Touch

06.21.2007 — AOS Touch (They must be doing something!)

07.25.2007 — EA Card Arrives. YAY! :)

09.03.2007 — AOS Touch, something finally!

09.05.2007 — AOS Touch

09.07.2007 — AOS Touch

09.09.2007 — AOS Touch

09.10.2007 — AOS Touch

09.11.2007 — AOS Approval without interview

09.17.2007 — Welcome to America! Letter arrives

09.29.2007 — Green card arrives! WOOO! No more USCIS until 06/09.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I don't care if I offend people here! Does Al Sharpton ever say something that PI$$es you off? Does BUSHIE BOY PI$$ you off? That certainly never stopped anyone from saying what they FEEL, but when DIRECTED at one of the folks here they FREAK! I guess as long as the person isnt here its okay, RIGHT! I just call it as I see it. The O.T. portion of this forum is more about WALKING SOFTLY, trying not to OFFEND, than about saying what you think. I'm not here to make freinds! I'm here to speak what I beleive, nothing more nothing less. After all my fore fathers gave their lives for the right to speak FREELY. I may come across as someone with no feeling.Believe it or not I am one of the most LOVING PEOPLE you ever KNEW. I am dedicated to the LOVE of MY LIFE! Here are some lyrics that me and my baby used to give us STRENGTH during our times apart. I'm sure this will be picked apart like a thanksgiving turkey, but I really dont give a ####! I know I'm all over the place on this but it's very hard to cover everyones statements.

But why did you deliberately start a flame war about the sincerity of others? Has anyone started a thread about YOUR sincerity? I guess that's what I don't understand about this whole thing. Of course you have the right to speak freely, no one has ever disputed that. HAS anyone said you didn't?? Those same forefathers you speak of also gave their lives for the rest of us Americans so that we can speak freely too, yet you bash those of us who dare...and YOU'RE the one that has apparently freaked at the comments of others, from what I've been able to see. It's good that you're so dedicated to your wife. I don't think anyone has seriously debated that point, for to go through this process one has to be dedicated. If you're not here to make friends or to be friendly then why ARE you here? If you have an issue with some on here, might it not be prudent to take that up in private message than to start an all out flame war on here, after all, it IS a public forum and the right to speak freely isn't just for select members you know. :) If one cannot take the heat then they should stay out of the kitchen. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

If you ignore trolls and whack jobs like this stop responding to the threads they post. They will eventually get tired of this site because no one is paying attention to them anymore. Then slowly disappear.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If you ignore trolls and whack jobs like this stop responding to the threads they post. They will eventually get tired of this site because no one is paying attention to them anymore. Then slowly disappear.

Preaching to not respond to whack jobs and trolls? Look up, I believe thats a response. Lets see if you can figure this out. We have been here quite a while. Clue: Carol&Marc and CarolsMarc, 2+2 . So much disdain in the defense of sympathy and empathy. Now were gettin down to the MEAT of the original post. Like the old saying, a WOLF in SHEEPS clothing. Thanks for helping me make my point eric&gen I appreciate it! You might want to take your own advice and not respond to this as I am going to let this subject die. See you all on another thread.

Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

I'll admit...I read this thread when it started then gave up on it. Looking back, I missed out on so much...I'll have to grab a blanket, start a fire and read it this evening over dinner. :pop:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, lets say a few words over it and let it die, Brother Charles any words of reflections you would like to share

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS