FZSA

AOS CheckList Help

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Principal Petitioner Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing

instructions.

Since my wife is my principal sponsor and she cant not fulfill income requirement so we have joint sponsor

now we received below checklist.

Kindly help me out to correct these mistake according to principal sponsor in the below parts

[x]

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

Here mailing adress should me of beneficery ??????

[x]

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

what should be select in this part as principal sponsor having other joing sponsor specially in line 1 and 7

[x]

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

what sould be write in line 1 , 2 ,3 and 8

[x]

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

Should i use to write in line 6 , 7 , 8 , ,9 , 11 and 12

Since we alos submitted Joint sponsor form but thet did not use any where joint sponsor word and its mistake so sholud i assume that these mistake are just from principal sponsor I-864

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

First it depends on how many people you are sponsoring I am assuming you are sponsoring one.

Part 2 Information on the Principal Immigrant: This is the beneficiary you since your wife is the petitioner.

Part 3 If she has another joint sponsor, the joint sponsor will complete another AOS. Part 3 line 1 has two boxes the second box says clearly it is applicable only in cases with two sponsers. The form will not allow you to check both boxes. We assumed she is sponsoring only you (one person) then she will enter 1 in Part 3 line 7.

Part 5 line 1 is the number she put in line 7 of part 3 that is 1 (you) from our assumption. Part 5 line 2 is filled for her because its herself. Part 5 line 3 she will leave it blank because it will be a repeatition since you are already covered above. Therefore adding together 1-7 of part 5 she will put is 2 in Part 5 line 8.

Danced a yard ere I danced abroad

Carpe Diem!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Principal Petitioner Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
Since my wife is my principal sponsor and she cant not fulfill income requirement so we have joint sponsor
now we received below checklist.
Kindly help me out to correct these mistake according to principal sponsor in the below parts
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
Here mailing adress should me of beneficery ??????
YES
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
what should be select in this part as principal sponsor having other joint sponsor specially in line 1 and 7
If only you are immigrating, YES in box 1 and 1 in box 7
[x]
what sould be write in line 1 , 2 ,3 and 8
For our wife - 1, cannot change 2, 0, 2
Joint sponsor - 1, cannot change 2, 1 if married, 0 if single, and for other boxes, follow directions. DO NOT COUNT ANYONE TWICE
[x]
Should i use to write in line 6 , 7 , 8 , ,9 , 11 and 12
Nothing, as you are not using income from family members.
Since we alos submitted Joint sponsor form but thet did not use any where joint sponsor word and its mistake so sholud i assume that these mistake are just from principal sponsor I-864
It would help if you post the exact checklist as it shows the corrections needed.

NVC Process wiki - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

AOS Journey:

3/10/2017: Filed I751 at California Service Center

3/2/2018: Filed N400 - San Antonio TX

3/14/2018: i751 Case transferred to Local Office

9/25/2018: Interview scheduled for N400, November 13th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

(All along we assume you have never sponsored anybody else)

You will need the copies of the AOS for the inter view so Part 6 is straight forward if you counted someone else in part 5 line 7, put in line 6,7,8 it says person 1,2,3.....put down their current income where applicable and remember they will need to complete the AOS I-864A. Depending on the number she put down add all the income frome Part 6 line 5 to all the current income she put down for the people couted in your household. That total goes to Part 6 line 10. She will check Part 6 line 11 if she has indicated a joint sponsor in anywhere in part 6 line 6a to 9a (Person 1 to Persn 4) Part 6 line 12 should be blank because we assume you are the intending immigrant. And finally:

Here are the insructions: http://www.uscis.gov/i-864 please Read before you complete the form!

Edited by Akals78

Danced a yard ere I danced abroad

Carpe Diem!

Timeline

if we don't need to enter information so should it leave blank like :

part 3 , line 2 from 2a , 2b ............ to 6e, 6f and part 6 , from 6a , 6b .........to 9c

OR

Leave blank if information is not available or should write N/A ???

and should i send all supporting documents like TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT with I-864 Form again or just a form ???

Just the form (all 9 pages) unless you were asked specifically to spent the tax transcripts or proof of current income.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

any one have idea about my situation :

Since my wife has low income so i sent joint sponsor form ( from uncle ) I-864 with my wife form I-864

Now NVC send me check list in the name of my wife name: ( wife name ) Affidavit of support check list

Should i assume this is not the check list from joint sponsor form ????????

While they also mention check-list for I-864A form with name ( aunty name ) to send new form I-864A

In short i sent 3 form

One from my wife ( principal petitioner ) I-864

ONE FROM JOINT SPONSOR ( UNCLE ) I-864

ONE FROM HOUSEHOLD MEMBER ( UNCLE WIFE ) I-864A

But receive check list with my wife name and aunty name

Timeline

First it depends on how many people you are sponsoring I am assuming you are sponsoring one.

Part 2 Information on the Principal Immigrant: This is the beneficiary you since your wife is the petitioner.

Part 3 If she has another joint sponsor, the joint sponsor will complete another AOS. Part 3 line 1 has two boxes the second box says clearly it is applicable only in cases with two sponsers. The form will not allow you to check both boxes. We assumed she is sponsoring only you (one person) then she will enter 1 in Part 3 line 7.

Part 5 line 1 is the number she put in line 7 of part 3 that is 1 (you) from our assumption. Part 5 line 2 is filled for her because its herself. Part 5 line 3 she will leave it blank because it will be a repeatition since you are already covered above. Therefore adding together 1-7 of part 5 she will put is 2 in Part 5 line 8.

Part 5 line 3 she will leave it blank because it will be a repeatition since you are already covered above :

Should fill up zero there instead of blank and same in 4 , 5 , 6 option ????? Because she is married and according to that line

Timeline

any one have idea about my situation :

Since my wife has low income so i sent joint sponsor form ( from uncle ) I-864 with my wife form I-864

Now NVC send me check list in the name of my wife name: ( wife name ) Affidavit of support check list

While they also mention check-list for I-864A form with name ( aunty name ) to send new form I-864A

In short i sent 3 form

Also in part 6 , person 1 : it is required to my principal sponsor to write my name and relationship as a husband in this section ???????

Timeline

In short i sent 3 form

Also in part 6 , person 1 : it is required to my principal sponsor to write my name and relationship as a husband in this section ???????

BELOW IS ORIGINAL CHECK-LIST FROM NVC

( ERASED PETITIONER NAME ) Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)

instructions.

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist

[x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review,

we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the

additional instructions below then complete and submit a new Affidavit of Support. You can download the I-864

form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.

[x]

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

[x]

[x]

[x]

In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x] Item 12. As the petitioner sponsoring your spouse or child, you must indicate whether or not you are currently on

active duty in the U.S. armed services.

[x]

[x]

[x]

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x]

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you

resubmit the form.

[x]

You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x]

NVC Special Instructions

[x] Checklist for I-864A (filed by ................. )

NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is

required to complete the financial evidence review. Please provide all requested documents and

refer to page two for mailing instructions.

General Instructions

[x] You will need to complete and submit the new form completely filled out (all pages required), which includes

the changes noted below. Submitting single pages of the form with the correction is not acceptable. In order

to make corrections you will need to download a new form at www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.

Part 1 Information on the Household Member

[x] This section is incomplete. Please answer all questions completely. (If N/A, please indicated in the

appropriate space).

Part 2 Sponsor's Promise

[x] The (sponsor/joint sponsor)'s signature must be original.

Part 3 Household Member's Promise

[x] The household member's signature must be original.

On the petitioner's I-864 they did not specify if they were in the armed forces or not. Part 4, Q12

On the I-864a that the signatures were not present or not original. This cannot be a scanned copy, it must be the original copy.

For both, all the pages must be sent again.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.