Broken2019

K-1 Visa was denied today

32 posts in this topic

So it was a year and a half of dating before first interview. Do you live in the same house? Do you have concrete evidence showing togetherness? Did a Officer visit your house? Bills, pics, etc. This is rock hard proof, if not they dig trust me..

Ok take rest, just know in your mind do

Not give up, regroup and find resilution. Good luck

So it was a year and a half of dating before first interview. Do you live in the same house? Do you have concrete evidence showing togetherness? Did a Officer visit your house? Bills, pics, etc. This is rock hard proof, if not they dig trust me..

Ok take rest, just know in your mind do

Not give up, regroup and find resilution. Good luck

The OP is a K-1 visa filer. As K-1 visa filers, we don't have to provide co-mingle's proof as you have mentioned or such. Most of times, a consular officer will scrutinize whether is a real relationship or just immigration purpose by asking applicants proofs like an engagement invitation, phone records, wired money, wedding plan, affidavit from family or friends, or etc. Different consulate/embassy will ask different things, and more proofs when some countries fall into category, "high fraud countries".

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Other Timeline

The OP is a K-1 visa filer. As K-1 visa filers, we don't have to provide co-mingle's proof as you have mentioned or such. Most of times, a consular officer will scrutinize whether is a real relationship or just immigration purpose by asking applicants proofs like an engagement invitation, phone records, wired money, wedding plan, affidavit from family or friends, or etc. Different consulate/embassy will ask different things, and more proofs when some countries fall into category, "high fraud countries".

Filed: Other Timeline

Everything u listed above we gave them plus tons more like dress receipt and wedding plans....we were told the guy that denied us from the guards that the guy don't hardly give out visas. How can a CO denie you just bc of his opinion it's not fair at all. But through this journey I will not give up.......Next

Everything u listed above we gave them plus tons more like dress receipt and wedding plans....we were told the guy that denied us from the guards that the guy don't hardly give out visas. How can a CO denies you just bc of his opinion it's not fair at all. But through this journey I will not give up.......Next

Everything u listed above we gave them plus tons more like dress receipt and wedding plans....we were told the guy that denied us from the guards that the guy don't hardly give out visas. How can a CO denie you just bc of his opinion it's not fair at all. But through this journey I will not give up.......Next

Everything u listed above we gave them plus tons more like dress receipt and wedding plans....we were told the guy that denied us from the guards that the guy don't hardly give out visas. How can a CO denies you just bc of his opinion it's not fair at all. But through this journey I will not give up.......Next

What do you mean the guard told you about denial? Have you checked your status on CEAC?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

His interview was 1/28/14 he got the first RFE. Then 2/28 they call and asked for another RFE...

then he was called on last Friday to come for final results. He went today and was denied

We been dating since june 30 2012

I'm confused....can a RFE be given after an interview. Never heard of that before...

I'm really sorry you got this news.

Edited by Aya820

Toni

07/17/2008.......WEDDING DAY!!!!
USCIS STAGE (for me):
06/09/2010.......SENT I-130 TO USCIS
06/15/2010.......NOA1 & RECEIPT DATE (CSC)
11/03/2010.......NOA2 Email received-APPROVED!!-141 days

NVC STAGE (for him):
11/08/2010.......NVC Case # Assigned
11/19/2010.......DS-3032 received via email
07/02/2011.......IV (DS-230) Package mailed//NVC Received-7/5/2011
07/14/2011........CASE COMPLETE!!!
07/15/2011........SIF!!!

EMBASSY STAGE (for us):
8/23/2011.........Medical-Part 1
8/24/2011.........Medical-Part 2(Completed!)
9/12/2011.........INTERVIEW @ 10:00AM - APPROVED!! (IR-1 Visa)

POE: DECEMBER 3rd, Washington, D.C. (IAD)!!!

1/10/2012........Green Card in Hand!
02/07/2012........Rec'd. Social Security Card

Naturalization Journey:

09-27-2016................Mailed N-400

11-03-2016................Biometrics

Notified 2/13/2017........2-8-2017.....Case Is In Line For An Interview

3/23/2017 @ 9AM......Interview

4/13/2017...................OATH CEREMONY!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sad :(, don't know what to say... :(, Maybe get married and file I-130.

event.png

Stepson I-130 Petition

12/27/13... Mailed I-130 to Phoenix lockbox via USPS Express Mail

12/31/13... NOA1 Priority Date

1/6/14... Email/Text received for acknowledgement of receipt. LIN****** case number assigned & routed to Nebraska Service Center

1/11/14.. NOA1 Hard copy received

1/16/14... Alien Registration Number was changed notification via text/email

1/17/14... Petition approved! Notification received via email/text (Thank God. 17 days only)/Approved petition mailed to Department of State! Notification via text/email

1/23/14... NOA2 Hardcopy recieved

NVC Stage

1/29/14... NVC received approved petition

3/7/14... Case Number Assigned (MNL**********)

3/11/14... Received AOS bill & Paid AOS/ Submitted DS-261

3/17/14... Mailed AOS Package

3/18/14... Forgot to Sign the I-864A, mailed another form with my signature affixed on I-864A

3/24/14... 1st AOS package entered on NVC System

3/25/14... 2nd NVC package entered on NVC System

3/25/14... Recieved/Paid IV fee (Mailed DS-260 additional requirements)

3/27/14... Submitted DS-260 Online

4/1/14... IV package entered on NVC System

4/4/14... AOS Checklist.. :( Huhuhuhu, overlooked and forgot to put number "1" at the end of part 3. :(

4/4/14... Responded and Mailed AOS Checklist.

4/24/14... Case Complete. Yaaaay!

6/23/14... Interview date. Yohooooo! Good luck to us! :)
6/23/14... Approved! Yeeeey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.