Worried_joel

Not getting my Biometric

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Good New!!!! Finally I got my BIOMETRIC!!!! 5/19/2014 3pm!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! I feel like I hit a Jackpot! hahahahahhaha

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Good New!!!! Finally I got my BIOMETRIC!!!! 5/19/2014 3pm!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! I feel like I hit a Jackpot! hahahahahhaha

Congrats Joel. Joy at last.

Just wanted to know were all the details on your NOA correct when USCIS accepted your application ie Name address, date of birth etc.

Reason I am asking is because I also applied with my family and they have received their biometric appointments but I have not and on my NOA my birth date was incorrect.

So maybe thinking thats why I have not received my biometric I 797.

Timeline

Yes all my data are correct and my NOA is 1/24/14 and took me so many calls to have them to get me my biometric. I called like 3 times and my lawyers called twice. I was so disheartened until today. Everything is good now! I know my luck will change! You did not receive it because your data was incorrect and therefore, I think you should give them a call and see if they are processing your biometric. Speak to a tier 2 officer because they can pull out more information about your case. Good Luck!

i had the same problem with you. it took 3 months for me to get my bio letter. i did the bio last 04/25. as of 05/03, i am already scheduled for interview. truly, it caught me off guard. i was expecting for another long wait. but i was wrong. i am just waiting for the letter in the mail this week. good luck!

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi Joel and Princess

Just wanted to know, did you have a lot of trips abroad and to different countries during your 3 or 5 years residency period before your n 400 application?

Asking because my biometric notice is also being delayed compared to my family as i had travelled quite a bit during the last 5 years and maybe it takes longer to do name check before they check fingerprints.

Thanks in advance.

Timeline

When you said lot of trips, are you away from US for at least 100 days per trip? I think you have to be staying in US for at least 3years? Hmm.... I really think you should give them a call and see what is going on with your case.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Happy Memorial Day guys. On Friday 5/23/14 I received an update on my online status saying that I am in line for the interview and I will be receiving my notice in my mail and now I am waiting for it to come! Luck has come to me. I wish I will finish up my citizenship soon! Good luck to you guys too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.