21 posts in this topic

Waw so sad for you..I suggest make and expedito by Uscis error, becauce they send you and email approved, you can make the expedito in the Uscis Home page, request and expedito and call Uscis second tier and explain everything and told Him you have all the proof..Hope This Help you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

This is really happening often....What is wrong with this process???Please,lets help this VJ members....its really devastating.Anybody wid concrete info on what to do can update here.....

Service Center (which your I-130 was approved from)

NOA2 date-6th Jan (TSC)

Date NVC received your case -28th Jan

Date case number was assigned-14th March

Date AOS package was sent out-18th March

Date IV package was sent out

Date DS-260 was completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for your reply Deep.

The Tier II officer I spoke to told me that my case was never approved. So, why was it sent to NVC in first place? Maybe they sent it there by mistake? My case was sent back to TSC...

I really don't know how to involve my senator. I am currently abroad. Can you help me?

please give me your pd date ? your country ? and all other information so I can better assist you.

how did you find out it was sent back to TSC?

Did you get your approval notice in mail.

if yes, than Call uscis and let them know that you were approved before.

Please come and join our friendly I-130 filers Immigration Visa Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297983330378608/

My Visa journey

Service center : National service center.

Consulate : Mumbai, India.

07-14-2013: Marriage

08-12-2013: I-130 PD

11-04-2013: I-129F PD

02-21-2014: NOA2 for I-130( I-129F closed)

03-11-2014: NVC received case

03-19-2014: NVC sent case back to USCIS

04-07-2014: USCIS got the case

sent case back to NVC again :P

4/11/2014: NVC case number assigned.

4/21/2014: AOS and IV fees Paid.

4/24/2014: DS-260 submitted.

5/01/2014: AOS packet scanned

5/01/2014: IV packet scanned

5/21/2014: case completed. Woooowwww

6/26/2014: Medical Day

7/13/2014: Biometrics day

07/14/2014: Interview date ( First Anniversary) (L)(L)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Thanks for your advice, I'll write everything down and start contacting them. BTW I called USCIS again and another Tier II officer told me that my case was never sent nowhere. It's just waiting at TSC for approval. I should wait for two more weeks before getting an answer. I'm VERY confused. Everytime I call USCIS I get a different answer...

I would print out a copy of the emails that you got (also check on their website) and you should have written down the agent/time/date that you confirmed that your case had been approved and sent to the NVC. If you get your congressperson/senator involved, I strongly suggest supplying them with this information. Aside from that, I would contact the following:

Ombudsman's office

Texas Service Center

Service Center HQ (possibly also the director of the service centers. I know that Lovemytico has that guy's name and email address.)

And/or call and talk to a tier 2 supervisor.

Oh, and put in a service request online based on USCIS error.

Deep, my PD was 10/15/2013, Romania. Please view my last comment, I actually don't know if I was really ever approved. I think it was just a computer error.

please give me your pd date ? your country ? and all other information so I can better assist you.

how did you find out it was sent back to TSC?

Did you get your approval notice in mail.

if yes, than Call uscis and let them know that you were approved before.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Any reply guys????any updates????

Service Center (which your I-130 was approved from)

NOA2 date-6th Jan (TSC)

Date NVC received your case -28th Jan

Date case number was assigned-14th March

Date AOS package was sent out-18th March

Date IV package was sent out

Date DS-260 was completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.