peezey

Issues you may need to discuss with your MENA SO

327 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
c'mon peeps i got 45 minutes to kill here.....kick it up another notch will ya???

:pop:

People are either busy, or secretly called a truce. :lol: Maybe they are taking a breather. I have a feeling it's not really over yet...hopefully it is though!

i'm betting on the latter.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Regardless of their argument which I could care less about, the statement her husband made in arabic was shameful. Any form of shame is bad. People just don't do that in the Arab world to people they hardley know or don't know unless they want to insult them or start a fight. Maybe you wouldn't consider it shameful but an Arab would. It was not just simple questions. :no:

szsz's posts aren't made to shame anyone? Please, that doesn't stand the wimpiest of b.s. tests. Mahmoud's posts are being taken in a vaccum, and are little to do with the problem in this thread. If anything, he didn't want to "shame" her by posting in English, exactly because he is arab. She doesn't hesitate to sahme, argue, or fight with anyone in English for all to see. One can't claim to be shamed as an arab all the while posting deliberate spin and truthiness meant to shame others, and then expect not to be called on it.

By the way, it was szsz who questioned WOMs credibility, so Mahmoud jumped in.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guess i'll be screamed at but really 16 pages again, maybe the whole group should be in shame of alot of things, me included. Hows that doodle within the 45 min frame? :help:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Guess i'll be screamed at but really 16 pages again, maybe the whole group should be in shame of alot of things, me included. Hows that doodle within the 45 min frame? :help:

13 more minutes to go.

:whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

OHHHHH geezz then hows the weather where u are today :whistle:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If anything, he didn't want to "shame" her by posting in English, exactly because he is arab.

which matters about as much as a fart in a tornado, as it has been noted already that one just needs to ask their mena SO for a translation.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
OHHHHH geezz then hows the weather where u are today :whistle:

freezing after a long period of it being in the 50's and 60's!!! brrrrr. Though I'm having hot flashes right now for some strange reason. They started yesterday. I think that's what they are anyways since all of a sudden I'm wicked hot sitting here in my office.

roflmaooooooooooooo @ the fart in a tornado comment Charles. :jest:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Yea good one although the question, how would u ever know it happened within a tornado?

Maybe kinda like alot of things here alot of hot wind blowing. Ok done now, is your time up yet?(kidding) :thumbs:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Regardless of their argument which I could care less about, the statement her husband made in arabic was shameful. Any form of shame is bad. People just don't do that in the Arab world to people they hardley know or don't know unless they want to insult them or start a fight. Maybe you wouldn't consider it shameful but an Arab would. It was not just simple questions. :no:

szsz's posts aren't made to shame anyone? Please, that doesn't stand the wimpiest of b.s. tests. Mahmoud's posts are being taken in a vaccum, and are little to do with the problem in this thread. If anything, he didn't want to "shame" her by posting in English, exactly because he is arab. She doesn't hesitate to sahme, argue, or fight with anyone in English for all to see. One can't claim to be shamed as an arab all the while posting deliberate spin and truthiness meant to shame others, and then expect not to be called on it.

Was I defending szsz? Nope, I could care less about their arguement as stated, I was just disputing the statement where you said it was nothing but a bunch of questions which is incorrect.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Was I defending szsz? Nope, I could care less about their arguement as stated, I was just disputing the statement where you said it was nothing but a bunch of questions which is incorrect.

Mahmoud's posts weren't a bunch of questions; they were a bunch of jabs about his perceptions of my heritage, my thinking processes, my feelings about Arabs, and accusations that I know nothing of Palestine or Arabic, not that I ever say much about either here. The man doesn't even know me and knows little about me. I have never spoken to him before in any capacity.

JP's attempts to explain the shaming dynamic are much appreciated. It is true that shaming doesn't work on people you don't know and I don't know Mahmoud, so his attempt to shame me didn't work. I did openly invite he and WOM to PM me to discuss their complaints privately in Arabic, if they so choose. That was the honorable thing to do, but I never heard from either of them. So much for that.

So, for me, this dispute is history and, other than to explain my posture regarding it, I am utterly apathetic. Please, let's all become apathetic about it and move on.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Filed: Other Timeline

I emailed Ewok to explain why the thread was closed and he unlocked it.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Am I seeing things? :blink::blink::blink:

JESUS H. TAPDANCING CHRIST!!

Wasn't this thread closed???

Yes, yes it was. :blink::blink::blink: I'm a little spooked.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.