one...two...tree

Christian School Tells Eight-Year-Old Girl She Looks Too Much Like A Boy

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you know about how to act?

Maybe Danno likes his women to not make eye contact with him? Who knows. She doesn't post here to get her side of the story.

Maybe Danno likes his women to not make eye contact with him? Who knows. She doesn't post here to get her side of the story.

If he has one she probably has no access to the computer, cell phone or refrigerator. I am unconvinced he does. He paid someone to take pictures with him, then pretended to be a VJer so he could spread his backwards ways of thinking to new immigrants to the U.S.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What do you know about how to act?

I am a trainer of men and children.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Probably don't need to go down this road. Danno's personal life is not pertinent to the topic.

Pretty important.

A person's personal life can say a lot about someone's thought process. A single man wants single buddies. A grumpy man wants grumpy buddies. A person who has not had, uhhh relations, may experience frustration and take it out on others, etc.

All of that aside, we did not personally attack him because we truly don't personally know him. Please do not imply such.

I am a trainer of men and children.

Danno, a biased, discriminatory person full of bad opinions does not make a good trainer.

How can you train someone to do the right thing if you can't?

If I had to depend on you to save my life you would surely let me die. You might be afraid if you touch me my blackness would rub off into your hands.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Pretty important.

A person's personal life can say a lot about someone's thought process. A single man wants single buddies. A grumpy man wants grumpy buddies. A person who has not had, uhhh relations, may experience frustration and take it out on others, etc.

All of that aside, we did not personally attack him because we truly don't personally know him. Please do not imply such.

Where did I imply that you attacked him? Feel free to quote that part. I don't see it.

The topic is interesting. I'd rather not see it get locked. You are going to take it in that direction by speculating on the personal life of another member rather than the topic.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Where did I imply that you attacked him? Feel free to quote that part. I don't see it.

The topic is interesting. I'd rather not see it get locked. You are going to take it in that direction by speculating on the personal life of another member rather than the topic.

Okay captain. Stick a fork in me im done if you are. :)

As to the question of how Jesus looked.... Judas betrayed Jesus by identifying him so the soldiers could take him. That leads me to believe that Jesus pretty much had the same appearance as everybody else - the soldiers needed to be shown who he was. Otherwise, the soldiers could have just been told, "Go get the really pale guy in the garden."

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

He sorta got a purty mouth that Jeff Gordan.

What kind of proof are you looking for?

Same sex attraction is real, people develop it for a number of reasons, no former gay would claim you just "pray the gay away" people parrot these type of lines which activist put out there.

Pedophilia and Zoophilia are also powerful attractions what some people develop one way or another and neither are they dismissed with a simple prayer (if at all).

We know there are a lot of people who are ex-gay and we know of some who have gone back to it.

Experts and reason would indicate that the talking point of Being born gay is not proven at all and trying to jam all gays into one experience is not really a serious approach to the subject.

At any rate you can go on Youtube and hear the stories of many people who consider themselves to be former Homosexuals. (And many others who can't stand that they are on there)

When people tell me they are gay and always knew they were Gay, I accept their experience and when people say they are no longer gay , what can I do but accept their experience.

Its a very complex topic, not really given to one line zinger type conversations..... though thats what people typically like.

I see what you mean.

Edited by Operator

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

As to the question of how Jesus looked.... Judas betrayed Jesus by identifying him so the soldiers could take him. That leads me to believe that Jesus pretty much had the same appearance as everybody else - the soldiers needed to be shown who he was. Otherwise, the soldiers could have just been told, "Go get the really pale guy in the garden."

You are assuming the romans and the other disciples were darker in complexion.

It could be many people were lighter skinned 200 years ago. That would not be the first area which became darker due to the Slave trade.

Afgan village where the effects of the african slave trade would have been less propionate.

tora-bora-girl-010580030628-ga.jpg

I'm sure someone has done some research on this with all the DNA research going on.

tumblr_mbrjdxwe5h1ryn45bo1_500.png

Afghan_Girl_by_NemmyNoo.jpg

kalash_girl_blonde-200x300.jpg

c42632593c43a0cbe69616fb9c85bc7d.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Since we don't know, and we can't know, maybe the important question is do we care? Is Jesus' color important to you? Do you need Jesus to have a light skinned Afghan complexion?

You are assuming the romans and the other disciples were darker in complexion.

It could be many people were lighter skinned 200 years ago. That would not be the first area which became darker due to the Slave trade.

Afgan village where the effects of the african slave trade would have been less propionate.

tora-bora-girl-010580030628-ga.jpg

I'm sure someone has done some research on this with all the DNA research going on.

tumblr_mbrjdxwe5h1ryn45bo1_500.png

Afghan_Girl_by_NemmyNoo.jpg

kalash_girl_blonde-200x300.jpg

c42632593c43a0cbe69616fb9c85bc7d.jpg

QCjgyJZ.jpg