one...two...tree

Christian School Tells Eight-Year-Old Girl She Looks Too Much Like A Boy

88 posts in this topic

The fact that you believe no one has exited the gay lifestyle indicates your limited sources of information in life.

Work on that.

The fact that you believe sexual orientation is a LIFESTYLE indicates your limited sources of information in life.

Work on that.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Can't tell if sarcasm :unsure:

Just pointing out that basing your entire argument on a word that was translated over and over to fit the aesthetics of whatever time (and language) the translation was done in is ridiculous.

Not sarcasm...Gibberish.

I highlighted the key points in your post.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The fact that you believe sexual orientation is a LIFESTYLE indicates your limited sources of information in life.

Work on that.

What disturbs me the most is that someone actually can think of a 8-yo child in any sexual context, especially when the article makes no mention, veiled or otherwise, of such predicament.

I would be far more interested in learning how anyone can reconcile expelling her from school with anything christianity allegedly stands for. But then again, I am sure she will be better off in any other school.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

What disturbs me the most is that someone actually can think of a 8-yo child in any sexual context, especially when the article makes no mention, veiled or otherwise, of such predicament.

I would be far more interested in learning how anyone can reconcile expelling her from school with anything christianity allegedly stands for. But then again, I am sure she will be better off in any other school.

Very good points.

This girl is 8 and we have adult men questioning her sexuality or mental health.

Very good points.

This girl is 8 and we have adult men questioning her sexuality or mental health.

If an adult white male won't judge me, then who will?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Very good points.

And here is the real kicker:

Some believe you can pray the gay away - which I would believe is no small feat - however, prayer does not seem strong enough to make the school board change their minds.

Prayer in essence is strong enough to change a person's lifestyle [sic] but it has no power over the hearts of Christians, which really tells us a lot as to what those hearts are made of.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Can't tell if sarcasm :unsure:

Just pointing out that basing your entire argument on a word that was translated over and over to fit the aesthetics of whatever time (and language) the translation was done in is ridiculous.

Might be helpful if you did a brief read on how the modern translations came into being.

Many people believe it was like a game of -Whisper down the lane.

One of the Dead Sea scrolls dates back to the 10th century BC.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

One of the Dead Sea scrolls dates back to the 10th century BC.

Uh-oh.. The books that were selected to be part of the new testament, which is the only selection christians really honor, were written beginning well over 30 years after JC was crucified. The Dead Sea scrolls of which you speak are part of the Tanakh, and have absolutely nothing to do with christianity. Christians, by definition, do not observe the teachings of the old testament.

Consider learning more about christianity and its origins. You might also be interested in reading about the history of the Vatican, how it came into being, etc, as a means to understand how christianity went from history to mythology. You might learn something there...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Show this forum proof of just one person who was homosexual and is now heterosexual through the use of prayer. Just one, to back up your comment. Just think of how many people you could save right here by showing us the way.

What kind of proof are you looking for?

Same sex attraction is real, people develop it for a number of reasons, no former gay would claim you just "pray the gay away" people parrot these type of lines which activist put out there.

Pedophilia and Zoophilia are also powerful attractions what some people develop one way or another and neither are they dismissed with a simple prayer (if at all).

We know there are a lot of people who are ex-gay and we know of some who have gone back to it.

Experts and reason would indicate that the talking point of Being born gay is not proven at all and trying to jam all gays into one experience is not really a serious approach to the subject.

At any rate you can go on Youtube and hear the stories of many people who consider themselves to be former Homosexuals. (And many others who can't stand that they are on there)

When people tell me they are gay and always knew they were Gay, I accept their experience and when people say they are no longer gay , what can I do but accept their experience.

Its a very complex topic, not really given to one line zinger type conversations..... though thats what people typically like.

William Penn

This is why these girls are acting too fast for their age or committing suicide because they are always being told by society, especially western standards they are not good enough. They are either too fat, their hair isn't the right texture, the right color, always something.

The girl should have spit on the person who said this mess.

Timeline

Uh-oh.. The books that were selected to be part of the new testament, which is the only selection christians really honor, were written beginning well over 30 years after JC was crucified. The Dead Sea scrolls of which you speak are part of the Tanakh, and have absolutely nothing to do with christianity. Christians, by definition, do not observe the teachings of the old testament.

Don't be so dogmatic.

Most people can talk freely about Old test or the new ... the torah or the Koran. (No matter their faith)

I reserve that same right and since I did reference the Old testament earlier it would make sense to continue on.

Your obsession with religion makes you seems a little weird.

Since you never add anything of substance why are you compelled to follow them so intently?

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Don't be so dogmatic.

Most people can talk freely about Old test or the new ... the torah or the Koran. (No matter their faith)

I reserve that same right and since I did reference the Old testament earlier it would make sense to continue on.

Your obsession with religion makes you seems a little weird.

Since you never add anything of substance why are you compelled to follow them so intently?

You should take some of that medicine, Danno.

Timeline

This is why these girls are acting too fast for their age or committing suicide because they are always being told by society, especially western standards they are not good enough. They are either too fat, their hair isn't the right texture, the right color, always something.

The girl should have spit on the person who said this mess.

Spit?

Young ladies should be taught to act better than their surroundings, not lower.

William Penn