one...two...tree

Christian School Tells Eight-Year-Old Girl She Looks Too Much Like A Boy

88 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

, in your letter, and leaving out the fact he got into the nasty habit of hanging out with a prostitute and twelve drop outs. A gang of thugs, if there ever was one...

Yeah typically the doctor is found near those needing help.

You seem to be suggesting he was "hanging out" without a purpose, but that is the Jesus so many feel comfy with.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah typically the doctor is found near those needing help.

You seem to be suggesting he was "hanging out" without a purpose, but that is the Jesus so many feel comfy with.

Does your cardiologist come over to your house and eat dinner with you and the fam?

Timeline

Does your cardiologist come over to your house and eat dinner with you and the fam?

No those days are gone but not so long ago....

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

A lot of people have "prayed the ghey away."

I encourage you to read the story before commenting, this issue was not short hair.

Show this forum proof of just one person who was homosexual and is now heterosexual through the use of prayer. Just one, to back up your comment. Just think of how many people you could save right here by showing us the way.

Actually I did read the article along with several others on the subject because I choose to take a broad view of things. The comment I made about the little girls hair can also be read here.

Timeline

Show this forum proof of just one person who was homosexual and is now heterosexual through the use of prayer. Just one, to back up your comment. Just think of how many people you could save right here by showing us the way.

Actually I did read the article along with several others on the subject because I choose to take a broad view of things. The comment I made about the little girls hair can also be read here.

The fact that you believe no one has exited the gay lifestyle indicates your limited sources of information in life.

Work on that.

William Penn

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Your first error was taking anything Gegal said as meaningful.

Honestly nearly every stand he takes is factually wrong.... including this one.

I don't make claims one way or the other but after centuries of bringing tens of Millions of Africans in for labor one should not be surprised if folks might not have been a little lighter in complexion 200 years ago.

It is oft stated "we have no idea what color Christ was".... I would disagree with that, we can't be sure but one of the things we can do is consider how Jews from the line Jesus came looked right?

1 Samuel 17:42

42And when the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him, for he was but a youth, ruddy and handsome in appearance. 43And the Philistine said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.

ruddy |ˈrədē|adjective (ruddier, ruddiest)1 (of a person's face) having a healthy red color: a cheerful pipe-smoking man of ruddy complexion.having a reddish color

-------------------------------

Would you ever describe a Middle Eastern looking goat herder as "reddish"?

Or would you discribe a white person, fair in skin perhaps reddend by the sun as Reddish? Who knows, it is not conclusive "proof" of anything but it is something to consider, one need not be blonde hair to be more fair skinned than what present day Middle Easterners look.

I also agree with you, his color was irrelivent, his purpose and how people receive it is what matters. But since people like to raise these issues, I'm game to kick them around.

1 Samuel 16

12And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and with of a beautiful countenace, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. 13Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the middle of his brothers: and the Spirit of the LORD came on David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

Lamentations 4.7

7Their princes were brighter than snow

and whiter than milk,

their bodies more ruddy than rubies,

their appearance like lapis lazuli.

No doubt we could find references to dark, tanned appearance too.

There are people in the general region with Blue eyes and blondish hair, this is notably found in remote regions of Afgan for example.

But again it would be silly to assume that after centuries of the worlds largest African slave trade, it would not have effected the appearance of modern-day Peeps from the M.E.

Funny you should use 'factual' and quote ####### from the bible in the same post, ergo, a Jesus facepalm is a propo!

jesus-facepalm.jpg

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

No those days are gone but not so long ago....

So your cardiologist used to come over and have dinner with you and the fam? Was there a magical spice your wife used to prepare the dinner that healed you or did your doc use some voodoo magic to make the food you ate part of your medical therapy?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The fact that you believe no one has exited the gay lifestyle indicates your limited sources of information in life.

Work on that.

You see Danno, leaving the gay lifestyle does not mean you are no longer homosexual. It's like the old saying you can take the redneck out of the country but you can't take the country out of the redneck.

#worked

You do realize the bible wasn't written in english, right?

No he doesn't.

Timeline

You do realize the bible wasn't written in english, right?

Yur kidding?

Funny you should use 'factual' and quote ####### from the bible in the same post, ergo, a Jesus facepalm is a propo!

jesus-facepalm.jpg

There it is.... the depth of your contribution here... funny photos.

:idea:

William Penn

Timeline

It's like the old saying you can take the redneck out of the country but you can't take the country out of the redneck.

Yeah we learned that the hard way.

slick+willy.jpg

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Yur kidding?

There it is.... the depth of your contribution here... funny photos.

:idea:

Can't tell if sarcasm :unsure:

Just pointing out that basing your entire argument on a word that was translated over and over to fit the aesthetics of whatever time (and language) the translation was done in is ridiculous.