Jlacuesta

what to do?

181 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been checking everyday if there are any spots for the interview date that is earlier than June 2 but it doesn't even show any dates available.

I was told that I should cancel my scheduled date to see the open spots?

I don't really want to cancel and risk losing that date and get a later date instead.

What do you guys think? I guess I should just keep the June 2 date.

Do not cancel the date you have already. If (big IF) there was an open date it would show in the lower left side of the dashboard. Currently the only way any openings were to show up is if someone cancels their appointment.

You can keep checking and if you see something, then to grab that date you would have to cancel your existing appointment and then hope no one grabs the date you were after during this and you lose out totally.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Can you guys share your experiences when you went to the medical exams at St Luke's?

Do you have to be really early? I already registered mg fiancé online but it is still first come, first serve, correct?

Info on the process in my link below

Experiences here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221658-st-lukes-medical-exam-walkthrough/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

My Fiance's interview is scheduled for June 2. Is it okay to do the medical exam with St. Luke's like next week? is that too early or does it have to be taken 7 to 10 days before the interview date?

There is no issue with doing the medical the beginning of May with a 2 June interview date. Just remember the visa validity is tied to the date of the medical so you will only have roughly 5 months to enter the USA... like you would wait that long 1968.gif

I think the medical can be taken up to six months in advance of the interview.

Not good thinking... visa validity has a maximum of 6 months, and that is tied to the date of the medical.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Not good thinking... visa validity has a maximum of 6 months, and that is tied to the date of the medical.

Good to know. The Manila Embassy should consider clarifying the info they have listed on the below linked page then...

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Timeline

Good to know. The Manila Embassy should consider clarifying the info they have listed on the below linked page then...

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Ya, then if you read the instructions letter it states something slightly different, then there are a few others page on the USEM site that has more info. Then there is another page regarding the K-1 that is totally obsolete but there it is still up and running on the USEM site.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

everytime I check the website to schedule an interview it gives me this message - "you are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time" ????

Use a different IP if you get locked out because of too many views. In other words, connect to the Internet using a different internet service, then your viewing quota will start at empty.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.