Budmarine2003

Manila Embassy Website

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can anyone tell me where to find the link to check on my interview date. I was on the website the other day and eveything was good then they changed the site and now I can't find it. Can anyone help??? Thanks

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline
Can anyone tell me where to find the link to check on my interview date. I was on the website the other day and eveything was good then they changed the site and now I can't find it. Can anyone help??? Thanks

Try this for the interview page from the Manila Embassy.

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

Also check on the timeline by Sheriff Uling. He has many links on his timeline that have been the most helpful of any I have seem to date.

Dean

Timeline

Ooops, one other thing that I read recently on another posting. The Manila Embassy does their posting on the 15th of the month, so dont freak out if your interview date is not listed yet. Also I noticed that there are no postings on the timeline for Philippines after end of Feb. Which leads me to believe that the new postings will be for March and maybe April as the postings seem to be for 2 months at a time. I dont know if all the interviews will be posted on the same day or not. Only time will tell.

Dean

I liked it better when they listed all the interviews for the month. At least you could get an idea of where you might fall by looking at the case numbers. Anyway, good luck, hope your interview is soon :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.