zaara

please tell me i am so sad

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI VJ MAMBER I M SO UPSET MY INTERVIW WAS 10 JUNE 2013 AFETR INTARVIW THE CONSALAR OFFICAR DENIED . They gave ME a document that said "Your petitioners income is not enough to sponsor you. A joint sponsor is needed." It was asking to send a recent i-864 from a qualifying sponsor. They also kept MY passport.

I SENT THE DOCMENTS ON 10 OCT 2013 THY UPDAT MY CASE ON 21,22,23,OCT 2013 BUT ON 26 DEC 2013 THY CALL ME AND ASK ME DIFFRENT questions THEN ON 6 JAN 2014 THY CALLED AGINE AND ASK FOR MORE ON GOING

Relationship pic which i had only 2 in my cellphone i print that and sent them by aex then i got updat regular i like 17,jan31email then3,4,5,10,11,12,13,18,19,21,24,26,27,march 3,5,7,10,14,then my hasband came to pakistan we sent our more pics to embassy then got 18 ,20,21,i emile embassy than i got this emile

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, this visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

plese tell me what the mean

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI VJ MAMBER I M SO UPSET MY INTERVIW WAS 10 JUNE 2013 AFETR INTARVIW THE CONSALAR OFFICAR DENIED . They gave ME a document that said "Your petitioners income is not enough to sponsor you. A joint sponsor is needed." It was asking to send a recent i-864 from a qualifying sponsor. They also kept MY passport.

I SENT THE DOCMENTS ON 10 OCT 2013 THY UPDAT MY CASE ON 21,22,23,OCT 2013 BUT ON 26 DEC 2013 THY CALL ME AND ASK ME DIFFRENT questions THEN ON 6 JAN 2014 THY CALLED AGINE AND ASK FOR MORE ON GOING

Relationship pic which i had only 2 in my cellphone i print that and sent them by aex then i got updat regular i like 17,jan31email then3,4,5,10,11,12,13,18,19,21,24,26,27,march 3,5,7,10,14,then my hasband came to pakistan we sent our more pics to embassy then got 18 ,20,21,i emile embassy than i got this emile

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, this visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

plese tell me what the mean

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

AP is very common where you are at. It seems innocents pay for the bad behavior of others that come from the same place. Be it criminals or fraudsters, stupid acts by countrymen make life miserableness for others. You ust have to hang in there. Soon it will be over and when you are old this will just be a little bump in the years you are together

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It just means that you are in AP as most Pakistani's have to go through. There is no predicting the amount of time AP will last and it can be frustrating when they keep asking for more information, but at least you know they are working on your case. Now comes the hard part of just waiting to see the outcome. Good luck with your journey!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from Introducing our Members to Waivers & Admin. Processing Forum~

~Inquiry about Admin. Processing, similar topics often discussed at that forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.