Vanitas

Nich-Nick is Missing in Action

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Still a newbie, then ;)

Do you know where we can find another new manager? :(

You may as well stick with Awford until the end of the season - he may not be experienced, but he's Pompey to the core. And frankly, that's the only chance you have of dropping out of the league.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

That and Mods with a headache on a particular night. :star:

Stuff happens and we just move on. It is all good.

At least for me anyway it was a fun to egg everyone onward. Been ages since something could ignite everyone. No hard feelings I hope. :)

That's what you get for being mildly out of synch with the VJ forum zeitgeist at that particular juncture in the space-time continuum. :P

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

That and Mods with a headache on a particular night. :star:

Stuff happens and we just move on. It is all good.

At least for me anyway it was a fun to egg everyone onward. Been ages since something could ignite everyone. No hard feelings I hope. :)

But some people take things too personally round here. :(

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

This is really sad news, wish her all the best if she does not/is not able to return.

I do understand why members move on from this site, i find that i can no longer relate to a lot of members. I did DCF in London which was a rarity then and i have since left my husband and going through a divorce, ill be doing ROC alone and i havent seen many that do. I always post of my experiences along the way to help others but i dont get responses because people arent on the same page as me.

Nich-Nick, thanks for always being there through my journey :)

CR-1
07-01-2011 : Married

05-10-2012 : I-130 Mailed to London (DCF)
05-11-2012 : I-130 Delivered and signed for at Embassy
05-18-2012 : NOA1 Email
07-26-2012 : NOA2 (69 days)
07-28-2012 : NOA2 hard copy received
08-10-2012 : LND Case number received. Letter dated 08-07-2012
08-15-2012 : DS-230 and DS-2001 mailed to Embassy
08-23-2012 : Medical
09-14-2012 : Emailed Embassy and confirmed DS forms have finally been logged (After 29 days)
09-22-2012 : Interview letter received. Dated September 19th.
10-03-2012 : Interview - Approved!
NOA1 to Interview - 138 days.
10-10-2012 : Passport with Visa delivered two hours late at 8pm.
10-22-2012 : POE Philadelphia
11-15-2012 : Green Card received in mail
12-11-2012 : Went to the Social Security office to apply for SSN after it did not arrive.
12-15-2012 : SSN Arrived in 4 days.

05-09-2013 : Left USC Husband.
11-28-2013: Filed for divorce.

05-01-2014: Divorced

05-08-2014: Sent I-751 petition to VSC

05-13-2014: NOA1 (was not postmarked until 5/22/14 and received on 5/24/14)
06-18-2014: Biometrics in St. Albans, VT

11-21-2014: RFE. Received on 11/24/14.

01-22-2015: Interview notice mailed out. Received 1/26/15

02-12-2015: Interview in St Albans, VT - Approved during interview!

CRBA
08-16-2012 : CRBA in London for our daughter - Approved!
09-11-2012 : CRBA and Passport arrived.
09-25-2012 : SSN Arrived. Mailed from MD on 09-17-2012

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just saw this thread and was outraged to think Nich-Nick was treated unfairly after all she brought to this forum for years. I was lucky enough to have her as a resource last year when we were going through the K-1 process and she was invaluable help to me and others. Like Anna Grant, the reason I have not offered a lot of help in the UK forum was right after we were approved last August, everything changed so much in the process and I would be afraid I would give wrong info. We did use the newer payment system with London and I remember Nich-Nick doing whatever she could to get the new information out of what the changes were and how to use the new system even though she wasn't even in that system herself at that point. She's a gem. :)

I'm happy that she's at peace with whatever it was that happened and if she chooses to come back and make appearances, I would love to hear from her. :) I also hope this let her know on some small level how much she's loved and appreciated here. :)

Did I read correctly that Lost at Sea is gone too? :( She was super helpful too..

Edited by Jeannie & Al

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I just saw this thread and was outraged to think Nich-Nick was treated unfairly after all she brought to this forum for years. I was lucky enough to have her as a resource last year when we were going through the K-1 process and she was invaluable help to me and others. Like Anna Grant, the reason I have not offered a lot of help in the UK forum was right after we were approved last August, everything changed so much in the process and I would be afraid I would give wrong info. We did use the newer payment system with London and I remember Nich-Nick doing whatever she could to get the new information out of what the changes were and how to use the new system even though she wasn't even in that system herself at that point. She's a gem. :)

I'm happy that she's at peace with whatever it was that happened and if she chooses to come back and make appearances, I would love to hear from her. :) I also hope this let her know on some small level how much she's loved and appreciated here. :)

Did I read correctly that Lost at Sea is gone too? :( She was super helpful too..

There have been recent sightings of the lesser-spotted Nich-Nick, recently. ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.