Vanitas

Nich-Nick is Missing in Action

67 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The integrity of the information may not be what gets people started here, but it's knowledgeable posters, especially those with the patience and perseverance to stay around a while, that keep people coming back, as they navigate their way through this process.

The subtitle in the banner at the top of the page reads "Your US Immigration Community". When we lose those posters willing to be an active part of helping the community, we run the risk of diminishing the usefulness of the site as a whole, as a wealth of experience from that member is lost.

It would make a lot of sense to me,

if the site owner,

was ever involved in US Immigration Process.

IIRC, that's not the case, for the current owner.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

It's a shame, especially when she is replaced by a massive influx of uppity, misinformed ####### posters.

A real shame is that its negative posts like this which may discourage genuine, helpful members from guiding/advising others.

Let's be positive eh.

A real shame is that its negative posts like this which may discourage genuine, helpful members from guiding/advising others.

Let's be positive eh.

My observation of actual events shouldn't deter anyone from posting genuine and informed information.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Let's be positive eh.

Oh, I'm positive that a massive influx of uppity, misinformed ####### posters will have a negative effect in the UK sub-forum.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

We've also lost Lost now, as you're aware. So out of the three of us who look after the UK forum on a daily basis, it's now just me. And if this keeps up, there will be no-one.

"What's yours is mine!"

#######?! She was one person who you knew had accurate information that you could rely upon. And she was unfailingly patient even even after the hundreth stressed person asked the same damn question yet again. Very disappointed.

Make your opinions known. Don't let them win this. Nich is our friend and mentor. While I didn't need her help going through my London process, I needed her help in constructing the guide for everyone else to follow. And she does far more than help the UK guys - she helps out with AOS, she helps people out with their taxes. She's one of the true helpers of this site and doesn't deserve to be treated like an animal.

"What's yours is mine!"

The link in the first post of the thread links to where we're complaining about it.

"What's yours is mine!"

So the mods removed my title and also threatened me with action if I continue this "crusade" as they consider it "inappropriate". Fun times.

"What's yours is mine!"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So sad and completely messed up. She was knowledgeable and extremely helpful on many forums here. Makes no sense to run off the ones that know what they are talking about. It does not make VJ a better site. It makes it worse. I will miss her.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So the mods removed my title and also threatened me with action if I continue this "crusade" as they consider it "inappropriate". Fun times.

Oh wow. Keep digging guys....

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Not even a year ago if a mod thought somebody posted an inappropriate message they'd remove the post and leave a warning message. Now it seems it's instant action. It's definitely a less friendly, more impersonal place than it was when you poke around a bit.

There's that smell again...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.