27 posts in this topic

Need to add a thumbs down for posts. What goes up, must come down.

I agree but there is no thumbs down. I guess we are to think of the positive. Probably a good idea. By the way, I gave you a thumbs up.

hahahaha

I never realised this until I read through threads and saw some were 'popular' that's when I saw we could 'like' someone's post

It really helps me because when I'm reading through super long threads I'd only read popular posts or ones with numbers cause I know those will be the most useful

05-19-2012 - Met in Seoul, Korea

03-30-2013 - Married in Washington State

USCIS

01-03-2014 - I-130 Package sent to Chicago lockbox

01-10-2014 - NOA1. Case sent to Texas Service Center

01-14-2014 - Expedite requested due to military deployment

02-04-2014 - NOA2 (Expedite approved)

02-28-2014 - Case shipped to NVC

NVC

03-11-2014 - NVC received case

04-10-2014 - NVC case number assigned

04-15-2014 - DS-261 completed online

04-15-2014 - Expedite requested

04-28-2014 - Case forwarded to consulate (Expedite approved)

Consulate

05-30-2014 - Medical

06-12-2014 - Interview

06-20-2014 - Visa in hand

09-21-2014 - POE (San Francisco)

I never realised this until I read through threads and saw some were 'popular' that's when I saw we could 'like' someone's post

It really helps me because when I'm reading through super long threads I'd only read popular posts or ones with numbers cause I know those will be the most useful

Cool, I gave you a thumbs up..

hahahaha

Aloha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

The downside to reputation points is that there are people on here (we all know who they are) who post sarcastic or short responses to members genuine queries just to get reputation points. It can be amusing at times but some people do it in every controversial thread.

A thumbs down option would be good as it would help people work out when bad advice is being offered.

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

A thumbs down option would be good as it would help people work out when bad advice is being offered.

we had that - it was quickly abused in the lower forums

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bring back the -1 ! mad.gif

denied.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

One of the highest up votes I ever got was saying "Obama hates America"

So, take it with a grain of salt.

He does!!!

we had that - it was quickly abused in the lower forums

There shouldn't even be reputation points awarded for posts in the lower forums.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

There shouldn't even be reputation points awarded for posts in the lower forums.

large.jpg

laughing.gif

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.