jordanianprincess

Honor Killings

Honor Killings  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have pre-marital relations with your Husband/Are you having pre-marital relations with your fiance?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A
  2. 2. Does your husband/fiance feel that honor killings are justified by the acts or suspected actions of the victim?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A
  3. 3. What would he do if he found out his daughter/sister was having relations with a man? (without you interviening)

• Kill her
    • Disown her
    • Put her on a plane and send her to his home country
    • Forgive her after some time
    • Nothing - Please explain
    • N/A

442 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Seems as tho some did not consider this subject. What other important subjects have you not yet discussed?

Who are you speaking to? What makes you think that? Maybe you want to come out and tell us what these important subjects are...

I've discussed everything that is important to *me* and to *my husband* with him. Maybe we should also discuss the things that are important to *you*, so let's have 'em!

If you don't want to answer, then don't. No skin off my teeth.

Ok, I'll answer. We have not discussed whether we would rather be machine-gunned to death with Lite-Brite pegs or be assasinated by Cabbage Patch Dolls. There are a lot of other things we haven't discussed either. Shall I list them all? They're not important to us, but maybe they're important to you.

:lol:

:lol: Lite-Brite pegs

I think the point though of what szsz is saying(could be totally wrong though!!!) is when you know someone is coming from a very different culture, you should ask everything about their culture that you can think of before committing for life.

If Sujeet was an Anglo Saxon from England, I doubt I'd have the need to discuss dowry, burning brides after getting their dowries, and caste systems and what he thinks of them. But since I knew Sujeet is from a place where those things are issues, I wanted to know what he felt because it would affect whether I could be with him or not. It is very important for people to learn about the culture of their SO so there won't be any alarming surprises later on.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as tho some did not consider this subject. What other important subjects have you not yet discussed?

Who are you speaking to? What makes you think that? Maybe you want to come out and tell us what these important subjects are...

I've discussed everything that is important to *me* and to *my husband* with him. Maybe we should also discuss the things that are important to *you*, so let's have 'em!

Ok, I'll answer. We have not discussed whether we would rather be machine-gunned to death with Lite-Brite pegs or be assasinated by Cabbage Patch Dolls. There are a lot of other things we haven't discussed either. Shall I list them all? They're not important to us, but maybe they're important to you.

Jenn, if you have a sick up your azz, don't bother me with it. My questions are valid, and they weren't aimmed specifically at you. So, maybe you are operating under some mandate to attack someone so many times a day, but I could not care less what is bothering you about me asking.

:o Now this is shocking.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jenn, if you have a sick up your azz, don't bother me with it. My questions are valid, and they weren't aimmed specifically at you. So, maybe you are operating under some mandate to attack someone so many times a day, but I could not care less what is bothering you about me asking.

There's really no need to get so nasty. Where's your sense of humor? I think it was quite clear by both what I and peezey responded what is faulty about your question.

Timeline
I wasn't trying to be funny first thing. I was being serious.

Well then check your facts because the size of a man's ####### is not why a woman doesn't bleed the first time.

It is for some of us.

Edited by Mrs. Forgetful

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

There's really no need to get so nasty. Where's your sense of humor? I think it was quite clear by both what I and peezey responded what is faulty about your question.

Exactly, I am not being snippy, right now I am shocked over this whole thing and can't thing about much more than this, so start a question train so we can join in.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

The questions set no precedent. They didn't appear out of thin air.

I apologize if you were teasing me, jenn, but I just spent 4 days being pummeled by a bunch of nasty women who b!tch as often as they breathe, so I'm not in the mood to put up with any more of that.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:whistle: waiting :whistle: so i will assume u each have discussed this matter together or are you answering for them (apoligize again) but when i talk to him tonight dont want to just have a discussion about size of ...

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
What I've gotten from the discussion is that most have asked their SOs, so what they're reporting is what they have been told.

Same here. I think this is one of the things that has brought some shock into the discussion.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
:whistle: waiting :whistle: so i will assume u each have discussed this matter together or are you answering for them (apoligize again) but when i talk to him tonight dont want to just have a discussion about size of ...

who cares anymore. I'm going home. Good subject. But I'm tired and it's pissing me off just a little too much. Good night.

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

11/21/06- EAD approved

Timeline

who cares anymore. I'm going home. Good subject. But I'm tired and it's pissing me off just a little too much. Good night.

I think it has been a rather good discussion, sorry if reality pisses you off.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

THANK YOU :thumbs: and for those that havent discussed it, do it tonight and come back tomorrow and be able to totally ANSWER FOR THEM. Many times i find on here asking for the opinion of someone else, to bad we dont directly ask them, but I will, and ty again. Of course he might like the other subject better :whistle:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

no need to be sorry. Just a little moody today. now I am going for sure. Have a good night everyone.

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

11/21/06- EAD approved

Timeline

no need to be sorry. Just a little moody today. now I am going for sure. Have a good night everyone.

I was being sarcastic.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was being sarcastic.

SNAP!

ETA: OUCH!

Edited by Reynaldo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.