dwheels76

April 2014 Interviews

787 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

How to get SSN once spouse is in US?

Do we have to go in person to SSN Administration office to collect or start SSN Process?

And question that DS-260 had the option for like" Do you want the Social Security Administration to issue a Social Security Number and card?" and i selected "Yes" so would it come in mail or i still need to go to SSN Administration office?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

How to get SSN once spouse is in US?

Do we have to go in person to SSN Administration office to collect or start SSN Process?

And question that DS-260 had the option for like" Do you want the Social Security Administration to issue a Social Security Number and card?" and i selected "Yes" so would it come in mail or i still need to go to SSN Administration office?

Sometimes it does come in mail and sometimes it doesn't. If you don't receive it within 2 weeks then go to SSN administration office and ask the operator to look up your spouse in SAVE system.

For more information click: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/405546-ssn-howto/

Edited by GoLdEnSkY99

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks Goldensky!

I went through the link you sent in reply but they dont have F2A category.

So which procedure would be applicable for getting SSN in f2A category?

And i really worried as I called to Social Security Administration and they said you have to change the category in order get the SSN and all. They said that you cannot get SSN on this category. Is that true?

So i am so much confused that whether F2A category spouse get SSN? or not?

Sometimes it does come in mail and sometimes it doesn't. If you don't receive it within 2 weeks then go to SSN administration office and ask the operator to look up your spouse in SAVE system.

For more information click: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/405546-ssn-howto/

Congratulations to you both. My wife's interview is on the 8th of May, can you please till us why your case was put into Administrative Processing hold for 4

days. Thanks so much for posting your interview results..

Hi, sure. My case was put on administrative processing due to the itr of my husband for 2012..they asked me for a joint sponsor because it was below the poverty guidelines because he was an active military that time and was deployed in Kuwait for 6 months but now he's working in a different company. Instead of looking for a co sponsor, I just sent them the updated i-864 of my husband, itr 2013, a letter explaining about his itr2012 and employment letter. After 4 days the status change to ready and later on issued.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/download/221102/1/latest/0/0/mabuhay-love.pdf (book written by my husband after seeing each other the very first time). 

Jan 10, 2013 - wedding day

USCIS Process

Feb 25, 2013 - sent out I130 Package to USCIS

Mar 07 - priority date (NBC/MSC)

Mar 11 - NOA1 hardcopy

Oct 25 - transferred case from NBC/MSC to CSC

Nov 05 - being processed at a local USCIS office (CSC)

NVC Process

Nov 20 - finally! NOA 2

Dec 21 - Case number and IIN generated

Dec 23 - Submitted/Completed DS-261 online

Dec 23 - AOS fee bill invoiced

Dec 28 - AOS shows PAID

Dec 28 - IV fee bill invoiced

Jan 12, 2014 - sent out AOS Package

Jan 18 - IV fee shows PAID

Jan 18 - DS-260 available

Jan 19 - Completed/Submitted DS-260 online

Jan 26 - IV Package sent to NVC

Feb 03 - IV package under review (wait for 30 days to complete)

Feb 06 - advance medical done (results & cd on-hand)

Feb 10 - AOS package has been reviewed and completed (by email) (25 days)

Feb 24 - IV package has been reviewed & completed  (by phone call) (22 days)  

Feb 24 - Case Completed (phone call & email)

Feb 28 - received an email about my interview appointment (P4 letter)

April 04, 2014 - Interview Schedule (by email)
April 04 - Administrative processing ( due to missing AOS documents, sent out right away)
April 07/08 - still AP
April 11 - AP changed to Ready (for interview)
April 11 - Ready changed to ISSUED (Thanks God!)

April 22 - Visa received

May 10 - My most awaited date! My flight to San Diego CA.

May 23 - applied for SSN. June 2 - received my SSN Jun 9 - got a job. July 21 - received my green card (wrong expiration date and combined first and middle name, filed for I-90-correction) Aug 08 - applied for a state ID Sep 05 - biometrics appointment  Oct 09 - received my state ID Nov 03 - post decision activity (I-90 application) Nov 07 - card/document production (need to wait for 30 days for my new green card) Nov 10 - received the new green card (2 months & 5 days)

Thank you so much to this awesome group! for all the help. God bless us all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear VJers -

I am seeking clarification on the vaccination requirements. My spouse is in her late 20s and she does not have any vaccination records.

Will she be given all the vaccinations during the the medical examination? Is it physically possible to get all the shots in one setting? What if some vaccinations require another shot (a month later), do I have to wait to complete it prior to appearing for the interview?

One of the members said that the doctor will decide which vaccination is required. Which means I have to wait until the medical examination to find out which vaccinations are required?

Thanks for help

SS

USCIS

5/11/2013: NOA 1-130

2/21/2014: I-130 Approved

NVC Stage

3/17/2014: NVC received case

4/16/2014: NVC case number assigned

4/23/2014: DS-261 Submitted Online

4/24/2014: AOS bill generated and paid

4/29/2014: AOS bill shows PAID

4/30/2014: IV bill generated and paid

5/2/2014: NVC receives AOS Package

5/5/2014: IV bill shows PAID

5/7/2014: NVC receives IV Package

5/8/2014: DS-260 Completed and submitted

5/30/2014: Case Complete !!

6/5/2014: CC Email Received

6/11/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

7/17/2014: Interview Date at Mumbai

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can I join the club even my case is not complete yet?

Please come and join our friendly I-130 filers Immigration Visa Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297983330378608/

My Visa journey

Service center : National service center.

Consulate : Mumbai, India.

07-14-2013: Marriage

08-12-2013: I-130 PD

11-04-2013: I-129F PD

02-21-2014: NOA2 for I-130( I-129F closed)

03-11-2014: NVC received case

03-19-2014: NVC sent case back to USCIS

04-07-2014: USCIS got the case

sent case back to NVC again :P

4/11/2014: NVC case number assigned.

4/21/2014: AOS and IV fees Paid.

4/24/2014: DS-260 submitted.

5/01/2014: AOS packet scanned

5/01/2014: IV packet scanned

5/21/2014: case completed. Woooowwww

6/26/2014: Medical Day

7/13/2014: Biometrics day

07/14/2014: Interview date ( First Anniversary) (L)(L)(L)

Dear VJers -

I am seeking clarification on the vaccination requirements. My spouse is in her late 20s and she does not have any vaccination records.

Will she be given all the vaccinations during the the medical examination? Is it physically possible to get all the shots in one setting? What if some vaccinations require another shot (a month later), do I have to wait to complete it prior to appearing for the interview?

One of the members said that the doctor will decide which vaccination is required. Which means I have to wait until the medical examination to find out which vaccinations are required?

Thanks for help

SS

I do not have too much information on this but let me give you what I know. My wife is in her mid 20's. She did not have any vaccination records. She had her medical done two weeks ago. They gave her 4 vaccination shots at one time. I am not sure which ones they gave her though. They will give you all the shots at once. Everything will be done in one visit, and the report was ready next day evening. This was done in Chennai.

Yesterday it was my wife interview in Santo Domingo DR.. She was approved.. Finally an end to this journey. She will be coming with me to new York may 3rd. YupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi

i am still waiting for interview assignments too my case was completed on 04/03/2014

did you call nvc to find out how long is the wait for this

when i called them said they have no idea

now we can only pray if you get your interview date please update you timeline

P & D come over to the new May thread and click on the form in my signature and so I can add you to the spreadsheet.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/488665-may-2014-interviews/page-66#entry6960791

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Can I join the club even my case is not complete yet?

Of course you can but come to the current thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/488665-may-2014-interviews/page-66#entry6960791

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Dear VJers -

Thanks for help

SS

There is basically a 3 shot combo people all over are given. It is also age specific. What the doctor does is ask questions about childhood diseases and such and based on answers they determine what kind of shots and how many. It's not like there's tons.

Some go to their own doctor (they say some are cheaper) and then bring shot record some just do at medical.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Yesterday it was my wife interview in Santo Domingo DR.. She was approved.. Finally an end to this journey. She will be coming with me to new York may 3rd. YupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Congratulations.

And Congratulations to all the approvals. Wooo whooo. You made it.

Anyone in AP hang in there okay. I am still here praying for you all. Mercies journeys and God bless you all. :goofy:

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello Everyone! My husband had his interview on April 14th. He was missing a couple forms (to include medical, since there was some type of mix-up), but the interview went very well and the officer all but told him he was approved. On Wednesday the 16th he took the forms to the embassy. Yesterday I received an email saying that the case was placed under administrative processing? Any thoughts on this? Is this good?

Hello Everyone! My husband had his interview on April 14th. He was missing a couple forms (to include medical, since there was some type of mix-up), but the interview went very well and the officer all but told him he was approved. On Wednesday the 16th he took the forms to the embassy. Yesterday I received an email saying that the case was placed under administrative processing? Any thoughts on this? Is this good?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.