Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Mstee81

I know someone got receipt # in jan but didnt get app too and her case was transfered to a local uscis office. I dont know where

And seem the receipt numbers uscis gave us that not really make sense.

I mean uscis received i-130 from someone who after me 1day but they got earlier number.

Such as mine LINxxxxxxx358 and other will be LINxxxxxxx209.

So it seems it not look like first come first serve. I dont know!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Mstee81

I know someone got receipt # in jan but didnt get app too and her case was transfered to a local uscis office. I dont know where

And seem the receipt numbers uscis gave us that not really make sense.

I mean uscis received i-130 from someone who after me 1day but they got earlier number.

Such as mine LINxxxxxxx358 and other will be LINxxxxxxx209.

So it seems it not look like first come first serve. I dont know!

They don't seem to work in any type of order. We can't try and guess what they will as they are random in processing. All one can do is wait and see. I'm trying to keep a smile but its getting a little difficult.

Timeline

On July 28, 2014 I called USCIS after attempting to create a service request. My PD is January 27, 2014. I was not allowed to create an e-request even after reaching the 6 month mark. USCIS customer support was also unable to create a regular request but was able to open a ticket as it was saying they were not working past my PD. The CSR opened a ticket using a diffrernt method. I was told that it can take up to 30 days to receive a responce to the ticket as to why the case was not processed within the listed time frame....

Now I am just waiting... :clock::cry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I see about 5 approvals today before my reciept number from NSC . I aslo see where a few transfers were done today for PD 1/27 that were after my reciept number.... I am still waiting with a PD of 1/27. I'm happy to see that others have gotten approvals today. Which means they are working a little. :clock:

Where are you seeing the approvals receipt #s and the transfers out of Nebraska with their PD??

Marriage : March 11, 2013

USCIS

I-130 Sent : June 20,2014

I-130 NOA1 : June 23, 2014

I-130 Approved : December 3, 2014

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 163 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Received : December 15, 2014
Case Number Assigned : January 20, 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Invoice : January 21, 2015
Paid AOS Bill : January 22, 2015
AOS Package Scanned : March 12,2015
Received IV Invoice : January 30, 2015

Paid IV Bill : February 4, 2015

IV Package Scanned : March 12, 2015

Submitted DS-260 : February 5, 2015

Case Complete : April 08, 2015

Interview Scheduled: June 03, 2015 (confirmed by phone call)

Received P4 email: June 09, 2015
Interview Date : July 27, 2015
Interview Result: APPROVED !!!!!!

Visa Received: August 03, 2015

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

New week team Nebraska!

We know that some people will get approvals this week. That is pretty much a given.

Here's hoping we can all be one of them!

I will celebrate every approval as if it were my own in order to practice my happy dance when we get ours!

LET'S GO TEAM!

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Good vibes to everyone!!!

I-130 NOA1: 4/18/2014

Approved: 09/18/2014

I485 filed: 10/09/2014

NOA1: 10/15/2014

Priority date: 4/18/2014

RFE: 10/30/2014

RFE received: 11/19/2014

Service center: NBC

I765 filed: 10/09/2014

Approved: 1/13/2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed and tracking # issued: 1/16/2015

EAD/AP combo card received in mailbox: 1/17/2015

I-131 filed: 10/09/2014

Approved: 1/13/2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed and tracking # issued: 1/16/2015

EAD/AP combo card received in mailbox: 1/17/2015

Removing conditions timeline:

Day 0: I-751 (Removing conditions) package mailed: 12/09/2016

Day 1: I-751 package received at PO Box: 12/10/2016

Day 5: NOA1 for I751 received: 12/15/2016 (NOA date is 12/12/2016)

Day 536: NOA received for I751 approval (NOA date is 05/24/2018). New WAC issued. 

Day 538: Greencard mailed out, picked up by USCIS. (05/31/2018)

Timeline

Where are you seeing the approvals receipt #s and the transfers out of Nebraska with their PD??

I just use my recipt # and change the last digit to check the petitions around mine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

just got a text message saying that my form I-130 has been approved

On August 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Timeline

On August 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

Congrats!!!

Timeline

What was your PD?

Timeline

What was your PD?

Based on OP's timeline, PD is February 3, 2014.

:wub: God's timing is always perfect. . . :star:"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" (Luke 1:45) ^_^

I-130 Petition (Spouse): 2/20/14: NOA1; 8/18/14: NOA2

NVC Process (IR1)
09/17/14: Case received / Case # and IIN assigned
09/18/14: Submitted DS-261
10/08/14: Received Welcome email
10/10/14: Paid AOS bill
10/16/14: Paid IV bill
10/18/14: Completed DS-260
10/21/14: AOS & IV received / scan date
12/15/14: Case Complete (N/A then phone confirmation)
02/18/15: Biometrics Appt.
02/25/15: Consular Interview (APPROVED!!)
03/05/15: POE at San Ysidro Port of Entry (by car)

Timeline

Sincerely,

YEAH! Congratulations from Fernando and I!

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Random theory is naked truth at Nabraska ctr. don't believe? Please Time line, I saw just yesterday some one got NOA2 with in 21 days from filing date / NOAI......wahhhhhh. Good luck to all of .

Random theory is naked truth at Nabraska ctr. don't believe? Please Time line, I saw just yesterday some one got NOA2 with in 21 days from filing date / NOAI......wahhhhhh. Good luck to all of us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.