Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi

Just want to share, my case was approved and mailed to NVC on 4/29.

The PD is 11/21/2013.

We inquired the ombudsmans's office before (long time ago) about our case, and received an email on 4/24 says USCIS made a decision on our case. Checked case status on USCIS website and it shows our case is approved.

it was pretty much the 5 months waiting time.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

On May 1, 2014, your name was updated relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

i dont understant for that name change, i dont do nothing, what is that?,

I am unable to access the google docs from my computer so wondering if anyone has the stats on how many applications came in/were transfered to NSC in December and January? My PD is 1/31/14 and I would just like to get an idea of the volume of Dec and Jan since it seems like they are currently working through November. Thanks in advance!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

On May 1, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

wow i got approved today after 6 month

thanks god

Chanhphamvn I was logging in to tell you that your getting approved today. CONGRATS! My cousin who is not a VJ member asked me what does the message you post earlier mean...about the name change...20 minutes ago she messages me saying she got approved. So excited for the two of you. She didn't tell me her PD date but it was the beginning of November somewhere!!!

Hey guys is it me or are nov approvals not reflected in VJ timeline thing? Is the spreadsheet more accurate? I didn't realize there was one for nov. Can someone post the link..? I can't find it anywhere. :/

Also: interesting! Yesterday my case said something like "your petition for employment blah blah " I called and they said they saw that it's i-130 still that maybe I put in wrong number, which I didn't, cuz it said employment in status update we hear on the phone recording too. What does that mean? Today it's back to normal....

Any ideas?

I just check my status and found out that my case got approved today, am a Nov filer and my PD is 21....nice job nebraska service center for d approval

On May 1, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

I just check my status and found out that my case got approved today, am a Nov filer and my PD is 21....nice job nebraska service center for d approval

On May 1, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

go check it again tonight or tomorrow, i just got this update.

how much longer do you think we'll have to wait to actually get our visas ?

How long have case number after approved

about 5 months in nebraska good luck :)

post-184470-0-77890700-1398986888_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.