3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys! I got approved today! :D I will write my experience !

Congrats

Great and thanks to cspa u all sibling being over 21 are still able to go with your parents ..

Keep sharing ..thanks

PD 31 Oct 2002

COA submitted , AOS paid

Timeline

Hope so

"March" 2 months and we have Pink.... :)

Good Luck

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

Yes and Yes, I asked them if there was no problem that we are over 21 and they said that our case is under the CPSA Act of 2000. After that we paid the invoice.

Thanks! :DI will keep posting the next events and help the fellows!

............... :thumbs:

Good Luck on your Journey.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

:D .......He is the only one apart from the member "pink_niru" to have his PD in his signature.... :P

Good Luck

Visa grant my uncle had his interview together with us on 10 feb n the consular office told us that he's approving visa for all of us but now I and my mother have received our passport but my uncle case is still showing Administrative Processing.Is it normal?

Timeline

Visa grant my uncle had his interview together with us on 10 feb n the consular office told us that he's approving visa for all of us but now I and my mother have received our passport but my uncle case is still showing Administrative Processing.Is it normal?

Sometimes even if there are any slight delay like in stamping the visa, they generally put it under Administrative Processing...I don't see any reason to worry....give some days and check the Visa Package Tracking...

Good Luck

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone, it is so pleasant to see some of us got approvde!

I have a little question, would anyone please answer me please?

My PD is Oct. 2002, and I still don't got any notifications from the NVC, I wrote some emails to them about 6 months ago and they replied. So I assume that they have recorded my email address. Now, should I write an email and ask NVC what is the status of my case and when will I got the COA? Or should I just wait quietely?

Looking forward to your kind reply, and thank you in advance.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Blizknight what is your pd ?

It's on my signature, you should add yours there too =)

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

One more question guys:

Just now I checked my case in the Immigration Visa Invoice Payment Center, I can see that the place of Petitioner is now blank and there is no Affidavit of Support Fees to pay, but the Application Processing Fees are still there (not able to be paid), about few days before I can see my petitioner's name in the Affidavit of Support Fees, why would this happen, is this normal?

Thank you very much.

Filed: Timeline

My PD is Oct. 2002, and I still don't got any notifications from the NVC, I wrote some emails to them about 6 months ago and they replied. So I assume that they have recorded my email address. Now, should I write an email and ask NVC what is the status of my case and when will I got the COA? Or should I just wait quietely?

my friend has PD 22nd oct2002 and he got AOS two days ago.

Do you have a lawyer in your case? if so call him/her as they will get your AOS/COA

Timeline

yes...this is normal...my pd is NOV 2002, i have completed and submitted COA on ceac website.....and on fees payment page, under aos section the petitioner's name is not displayed right now....bcoz they are processing our aos fees invoice.......before i received coa, my petitioner's name was displayed there.......

check ur ds-261 status, if it is available then complete and submit it...

One more question guys:

Just now I checked my case in the Immigration Visa Invoice Payment Center, I can see that the place of Petitioner is now blank and there is no Affidavit of Support Fees to pay, but the Application Processing Fees are still there (not able to be paid), about few days before I can see my petitioner's name in the Affidavit of Support Fees, why would this happen, is this normal?

Thank you very much.

Filed: Timeline

the same to me! how strange!

I tried but I can't complete and submit COA online

yes...this is normal...my pd is NOV 2002, i have completed and submitted COA on ceac website.....and on fees payment page, under aos section the petitioner's name is not displayed right now....bcoz they are processing our aos fees invoice.......before i received coa, my petitioner's name was displayed there.......

check ur ds-261 status, if it is available then complete and submit it...

PD 15/11/2002

Case completed on 23/11/2015

Got case completed email on 1/12/2015

Got interview letter on 12/30/2015

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

hi all

my pd is DEC 2002

i sent an email to nvc in this address nvcinquiry@state.gov for getting invoiced id but I heard that i should email to another email address???

and just one more basic question : i want to know that is there one invoiced id number for all family members in one case OR there are invoiced id number for each family member???

Edited by seper

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.