3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yup... I know...but you had already provided the link so i didnt gave it again :)

He has checked on visa status..

Check on the given link..

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

Hi,

On CEAC link - It is asking for Invoice ID but I dont have it... without which system is not allowing to log in to check the status.. :(

Can u please help ?

Feb-2003 PD - Trying to check the COA status online..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F4 - PD - FEB-2003

Status - COA - Completed on April 7

AOS Fee - Paid - Completed on April 21

IV Fee - Paid - Completed on 15th May

DS-260- Form Submitted on 15th July

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

hi

My pd is DEC 2002

I checked Visa status check that need only case number ,it said: AT NVC

I want to know if they release coa , it will mention petitioners name instead of AT NVC in visa check status or in check Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center?

Should I check Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center which need invoice identification?

I dont have invoiced identification so what should i do?

Thanks

Edited by seper

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

had my interview on 10th feb 7.30am and my visa was issued on 11th feb at around 5pm....one advice guys dont forget to take all the childhood pictures of the petitioner and the principal applicant together...:D

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

had my interview on 10th feb 7.30am and my visa was issued on 11th feb at around 5pm....one advice guys dont forget to take all the childhood pictures of the petitioner and the principal applicant together... :D

Congratulations Shabin...

Can u plz tell us that what questions were asked in ur final interview?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

hi

My pd is DEC 2002

I want to know if they release coa , it will mention petitioners name instead of AT NVC in visa check status or in check Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center?

Should I check Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center which need invoice identification?

Thanks[/quote

Write to nvc and ask for your invoice id!

Edited by parlaq

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

had my interview on 10th feb 7.30am and my visa was issued on 11th feb at around 5pm....one advice guys dont forget to take all the childhood pictures of the petitioner and the principal applicant together... :D

Can you tell us your exprience ? I will have my intervew in 7 days! Thanks!

And why those pictures? I am only taking the recent ones.

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

Hi,

On CEAC link - It is asking for Invoice ID but I dont have it... without which system is not allowing to log in to check the status.. :(

Can u please help ?

Feb-2003 PD - Trying to check the COA status online..

hi

My pd is DEC 2002

Thanks

Email or Call NVC and ask for Invoice Identification Number(IIN)...

Good Luck

Good Luck

is there anyone with pd dec2002 or later getting their petitioner name in the payment page

Looking for Petitioner name is just a small step...Check for 3 N/A to know the case complete...

Good Luck

When HR 213 will become law ?

When POTUS has ink in his pen.. :)

Good Luck

By showing the pictures..Just to remind that how long the F4 processing has taken..Just Pun Intended.. :)

Good Luck

Edited by Visa Grant

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My mom was the principal applicants so they didnt ask me much..jst my age n wht do i study.Thy only asked my mom things like....how did the petitioner went to america?whn ws the last time they came to Bangladesh?who came with thm?why did thy cme?whr does the petitioner live?

Thy jst go through the pictures to make sure u r actual brother/sister of the petitioner so it's better if u take old pictures with the petitioner and this makes it easier for them to approve ur visa.Old pictures will save you from tons of other silly questions.They jst commented on our old pictures and really liked them.Then they told us tht thy r approving our visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.