3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This step will be taken only for Employment-Based Categories....... Nothing for Family-Based Categories.......... that's bullshit........... If they are going to change the way the green-cards are counted and allotted, then that should also be applicable to Family-Based categories too........... implementing only for employment-based categories is a very biased decision.....

And logically, if they implement the same thing for family-based categories too, then it wont make any difference to their economy because not all family-categories will get benefit from that implementation.... only F3 and F4 will get a huge benefit from that and somewhat benefit to F2A......... whereas in employment-based categories, every category will get benefit from that...........

if they are planning to give benefit to 140,000 people from employment-based categories then why don't they think to give benefit to few thousand people from F3 and F4 categories ??

only politics and economy revolve around their mind......no ethics at all............

I don't think they will differentiate the Family based & Employment based categories...Any change will certainly be balanced in legal immigration..I agree Politics and Economy goes hand in hand...but the scenarios are changing and "Change is bound to Happen"...

Good Luck

Timeline

..........Good Luck.. :thumbs:

Interview letter containing 8 pages total have 5th & 7th page totally blank,are these pages left blank intentionaly,or something is missed. & immigrant visa application part 1 & part 2 in document status as "y". No instructions to fill ds260.what to do,I am worried.can u help,do u have any idea about this.thanks again.

hello,

I have 3 questions?

1. Usually what is the wait time for an interview in the f4 category?

2. how far in advance are the letters for interview usually received?

3. Is there anyone waiting for an interview at the Barbados embassy?

Timeline

Interview letter containing 8 pages total have 5th & 7th page totally blank,are these pages left blank intentionaly,or something is missed. & immigrant visa application part 1 & part 2 in document status as "y". No instructions to fill ds260.what to do,I am worried.can u help,do u have any idea about this.thanks again.

Hi Baly.

Immigrant visa application Part 1 & part 2 is ds 230 submmited earlier. "Y" = NVC already sent this to consulate. I filled ds 260 online even though i had filled ds 230. U sholud do the same and take printout of conformation page. They require it for fingerprint and interview. Hope this helps. I am Still waiting for I/L. Goodluck.

Timeline

Hi Baly.

Immigrant visa application Part 1 & part 2 is ds 230 submmited earlier. "Y" = NVC already sent this to consulate. I filled ds 260 online even though i had filled ds 230. U sholud do the same and take printout of conformation page. They require it for fingerprint and interview. Hope this helps. I am Still waiting for I/L. Goodluck.

Ok I will fill the ds260 form online now.and will take the printout of confirmation page.which are the locations for photo & fingure print location in India.and at what time it will be done.

Timeline

you will find it on your consulate's website. If it is Mumbai then it is at TRADE CENTER on BKC road. You will have to take appointment for fingerprint yourself on the day before your interview date. visit www.ustraveldocs.com.

Timeline

you will find it on your consulate's website. If it is Mumbai then it is at TRADE CENTER on BKC road. You will have to take appointment for fingerprint yourself on the day before your interview date. visit www.ustraveldocs.com.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I am 12 days close to my interview and wanted to know if....once we reach the US is it necessary to wait for the GC and SSN because some of the beneficiaries might need to go back to the origin country to finish some paperwork, and might only stay for 2 - 3 days. I wanted to know if he wont have any problem to come back with the seal on his passport? I found this, but CAN someone can tell me if it is correct?

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/question-permanent-resident-travel-awaiting-green-card-28054.html

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I also received my I/L PD May 6, 2002. As u saying 8 pages of I/L well in my case there r only 4 pages. and same thing written like immigrant visa application part 1 & part 2 in document status as "y". But i m confused in your 8 pages.. can u plzz tell me what is written in 5th page.

Timeline

I also received my I/L PD May 6, 2002. As u saying 8 pages of I/L well in my case there r only 4 pages. and same thing written like immigrant visa application part 1 & part 2 in document status as "y". But i m confused in your 8 pages.. can u plzz tell me what is written in 5th page.

As I told earlier the 5th & 7th pages are totally blank.not even single alphabet is written or anything.total 8 pages in pdf file.

one more thing i m trying to create a login I'd at ustraveldocs.com.in to schedule appointment and fingure prints from 5 Feb the day I receaved il but after filling the login details it gives error that first name & last name does not match with the passport and sometimes captcha error.still trying.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.