KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Can we know how many of january filler still waiting for thir approval? I guess not many...

Check the Immigration Timelines. There's at least 100. Not all January filers post in the forums, I know a few who only private message.

Also :time:

Edited by sweetswinks

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can we know how many of january filler still waiting for thir approval? I guess not many...

According to Igor's list there are 97 people that haven't logged an NOA2. We can pretty much assume all the CSC January filers are done so the only other variable to consider is people that have received an NOA2 but haven't updated their timelines.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: Timeline

I finally heard back from my senator:

Thank you for contacting me about the recent increase in illegal border crossings. I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, the southern border of the United States has recently seen a sharp increase in illegal crossings, specifically by unaccompanied minors. Like you, I am deeply disturbed by these illegal crossings. This is not only a law enforcement problem, it is also a humanitarian problem. Many of these young people face terrible dangers trying to cross.

Unfortunately, this situation could have been avoided. President Obama announced that his administration will not deport minors crossing the border illegally, inviting the current wave of illegal crossings. Please be assured that, as my staff and I continue to monitor this situation, I will keep your thoughts in mind.

Thank you again for your correspondence. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

lol, he didn't even read the letter and replied back based on subject line "immigration"

Timeline

I finally heard back from my senator:

lol, he didn't even read the letter and replied back based on subject line "immigration"

...was this after you faxed in the release form? Which senator is this?

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Timeline

Yes 2 days after my fax, he emailed this. Senator Toomey.

Did you happen to send an email online to him through his website? Did that response have a case number (for the staff to keep track of their inquiries)? That might have been a generic response to that online submission. I would try giving them a call and explaining everything.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

I am still waiting.

01/14/14 I -129F Petition sent
01/17/14 Petition received
01/22/14 NOA1 - TSC
06/23/14 Service Request created after congressional inquiry
07/03/14 Email from USCIS - our case is on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/04/14 No update from USCIS. Filed a case with CIS Ombudsman
08/05/14 Senators/Congresswoman cannot help with my case because security checks are pending
08/05/14 Another Service Request created by Tier 2 since no response from TSC.
08/18/14 Email from USCIS in response to second service request - still on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/21/14 NOA2 (finally after 7 months)

08/25/14 Email from USCIS - approved case shipped to NVC on 8/22/14

09/02/14 Case received by NVC

09/04/14 Case # assigned by NVC

09/05/14 In transit to the Embassy

09/09/14 Case received by Tbilisi Embassy - ready for interview

09/17/14 Interview!!! - APPROVED!!!!
09/24/14 POE :D

10/31/14 Married :devil:

11/05/14 Filed for Adjustment of Status

11/13/14 NOA1

12/04/14 Biometrics

01/21/15 AP/EAD approved

01/26/15 Card mailed

01/29/15 Combo card arrived in the mail

02/25/15 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver received in the mail

07/09/15 Green Card approved on USCIS site

07/13/15 Notice received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.