event.png

event.png
3-18-2014 - Mailed I-129F
3-24-2014 - NOA1 (email)
9-2-2014 - NOA2 (email)
9-16-2014 - NVC Received
9-17-21014 - NVC Case #
9-19-2014 - Belize Embassy Received electronically
10-15-2014 - Notice that Packet 3 was ready.
10-17-2014 - Fiance picked up both Packet 3 and Packet 4
11-11-2014 - Interview!! **Embassy cancelled because they remembered it was Veteran's day :wacko:
11-18-2014 - Interview!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all-

Just wanted to let you know that I finally received an email from USCIS stating that my petition was approved on July 15! Hope this is a sign that they're moving ahead through January.

• NOA 1: January 13, 2014
  • Faxed request to New York Senator Gillibrand's office: June 27
  • Inquiry made by Senator's office: June 30
  • Letter in mail from Senator's office that case was pending and should be decided on within the next week: July 15 (dated July 10)
  • NOA 2: Received email July 16 (dated July 15)

Congt!

My fiance called to USCIS today, she told to my fiance that they finished cases in 12/17/2013. Maybe send an email to senator can help us.

But my fiance don't think so. Our case's NOA1 is January 28,2014. I hope can get approve soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, so many awesome news!! Guys who got NOA-2, congrats to you ALL! It truly gives hope and made my day brighter!! :dancing:

#GoTexas

#movemovemove

K-1 visa, TSC:

NOA-1 - January 24, 2014

NOA-2 - July 25, 2014

Case shipped to NVC (Department of State actually) - July 31, 2014

Paper copy of NOA-2 received - August 2, 2014

NVC Case Creation Date - August 11, 2014 (as it says on CEAC website)

NVC Ready Status - August 18, 2014

Administrative Processing status - August 28, 2014

Medical - September 8, 2014

Interview - September 12, 2014 . Approved!!! :dancing:

Visa in hand - September 17, 2014

Flight to the USA - October 1, 2014

Wedding - December 6, 2014 (L)

Adjustment of Status:

Documents sent - April 12,2015

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (email, text) - April 27,2015

Biometrics for AOS - May 20, 2015

RFE in the mail - May 23,2015

Biometrics for EAD (yep, sh*t happens) - June 23,2015

Notice of approval for EAD in mail - June 30,2015

EAD in mail - July 13, 2015

Avance Parole in mail - July 24,2015

Ready to schedule for interview - July 20, 2015

USCIS letter with interview date - August 22,2015

AOS interview date - September 24,2015

Approved! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Welcome letter in mail - September 29,2015

Green card in mail - October 2, 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Wow, so many awesome news!! Guys who got NOA-2, congrats to you ALL! It truly gives hope and made my day brighter!! :dancing:

#GoTexas

#movemovemove

Thank you very much !

I will pray for all of you guys every day !!!!

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats to the approved I129f's!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Congt!

My fiance called to USCIS today, she told to my fiance that they finished cases in 12/17/2013. Maybe send an email to senator can help us.

But my fiance don't think so. Our case's NOA1 is January 28,2014. I hope can get approve soon.

Thanks so much everyone. It's so good to see so many approvals! Hopefully more today.

I'm not sure that contacting the senator's office really helped. But it definitely didn't hurt if not to at least give some kind of peace of mind that someone in government was actually on your side doing something and could possibly find out more about your case than you probably could by yourself. Once I contacted her office, I stopped feeling the urge to call USCIS anymore.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks so much everyone. It's so good to see so many approvals! Hopefully more today.

I'm not sure that contacting the senator's office really helped. But it definitely didn't hurt if not to at least give some kind of peace of mind that someone in government was actually on your side doing something and could possibly find out more about your case than you probably could by yourself. Once I contacted her office, I stopped feeling the urge to call USCIS anymore.

There was a Q & A with a former USCIS K1 adjudicator and they did quote that the petitions that had congress/senator onvolvement got pulled out and processed. http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

Q Since Texas and Nebraska are no longer servicing I-129F's, it all seems to be going to California, with CSC now handling 3/4 of the work load and taking 2.5 months minimum. Yet, Vermont has them cranked out in a few days sometimes. Why did TSC and NSC quit processing those apps, and why on Earth did they shovel all the work disproportionately to CSC?

Not a problem, I'm happy to share what I know.

As for your question - I don't have an answer for that. I would imagine some pinhead in Washington did that.

Then again you could always file a Congressional because those get pulled and worked right away. But you didn't hear that from me

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi all-

Just wanted to let you know that I finally received an email from USCIS stating that my petition was approved on July 15! Hope this is a sign that they're moving ahead through January.

• NOA 1: January 13, 2014
  • Faxed request to New York Senator Gillibrand's office: June 27
  • Inquiry made by Senator's office: June 30
  • Letter in mail from Senator's office that case was pending and should be decided on within the next week: July 15 (dated July 10)
  • NOA 2: Received email July 16 (dated July 15)

Soooo, spoke with my Senator's office today. She said it's with an officer and to wait 30 calendar days. If I don't hear anything, let her know. As of 9:44pm EST....WE GOT THE NOA2!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It took 6 months but we made it! THANK YOU SENATOR MURPHY OF CONNECTICUT!!!!!

#GoTeamSenators

#ByeTSC!

#ISeeTheLight!

I can't believe it-- just saw the notice --Approved. Finally

Congrats mate. we just got approved to !!!!

Congratulations to all those approved!! Good to see that 4 January filers were approved - hope they keep coming! :dancing:

K1 Visa

Texas Service Center

12.23.2013 I-129F Sent

01.02.2014 I-129F NOA1

07.07.2014 I-129F NOA2

09.24.2014 Interview

11.13.2014 Visa Issued

11.20.2014 POE Miami, Florida

11.23.2014 Civil Ceremony

AOS

01.12.2015 AOS package sent

01.16.2015 NOA1 (I-485, I-765, I-131)

02.06.2015 Case status change - RFE (I-485)

02.12.2015 Biometrics Appt

02.12.2015 Received I-485 RFE letter and sent requested info back to NBC

02.18.2015 Case status change - I-485 RFE information received by NBC

03.09.2015 EAD/AP Approved

03.16.2015 EAD/AP Card mailed

03.18.2015 EAD/AP Card Received

06.15.2015 I-485 Interview Waiver Letter received (dated 6.11.2015)

08.28.2015 I-485 Approved - Card in Production email received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Don't give up hope!!!! I contacted my Senator's office with the privacy release form, and a copy of the NOA1. She was on TSC wicked fast! She called every 2 days, and called me personally to give me the updates. Within 2 weeks time, I now have my NOA2 after waiting since January 9th. Don't bother calling USCIS.....call the Senator! I contacted both of mine...one didn't help, and the other was totally with me and set a fire under them! I cannot stress enough that Senators are the ones that really get our January cases moving.....well, especially in my case. I'm sending her a bouquet of flowers today for all of her hard work and perseverance in helping us seek justice :content:

Congt!

USCIS saying the 12/17 date isn't accurate! They only update that information every few weeks - as of about a month ago they were working on 12/17. Keep your head up. It looks like people are getting NOA2 at around 6 months and a few days.

WOOP! I hit 6 months next Thursday so here's hoping for NOA2 by the end of July!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

USCIS is so full of #######. Processing applications from "December 17". The majority of the customer service representatives that you get on the phone when you call USCIS don't know anything nor do they care to. Very frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.