KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

How many in the December filers thread actually left?

I don't go by Igor's list because I have monitored it for 2 months and noticed that regardless of December filers being approved and updating their timeline, Igor's list hasn't removed them from the awaiting NOA2 list, so the graph would not be accurate either.

I don't ever look at igors list. It's corrupted. I think what drives me most crazy is knowing this is just a snippet of the actual filers....so I'd there are that many left imagine how many in reality? Loud help us.

If there was rhyme or reason. If there was someone on the case to be a point person...anything any little crumb would be helpful. but I've been agonizing for months and it's getting unbearable.

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

So many still unapproved. Omg. This is a cruel nightmare. I swear I knew it would be tedious and delayed but THIS is atrocious. Are other countries like this?

next friday is my 5 month mark to this process really blows

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How many in the December filers thread actually left?

I don't go by Igor's list because I have monitored it for 2 months and noticed that regardless of December filers being approved and updating their timeline, Igor's list hasn't removed them from the awaiting NOA2 list, so the graph would not be accurate either.

There's loads of us in the December thread still not approved, sorry :( We'll hit 6 months in a couple of weeks so REALLY REALLY hoping we hear something by then...

Edited by bunnygirl

Filed: Timeline

There's loads of us in the December thread still not approved, sorry :( We'll hit 6 months in a couple of weeks so REALLY REALLY hoping we hear something by then...

oh boy! we're going to hit 5 months in 3 weeks. I guess we'll have to wait 2 more months if December filers are still waiting for their NOA2. I really hope they update the data on USCIS Dashboard. It's been so quiet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm getting soooo tired of people asking:

"so when is he coming here for good?"

"when is the wedding?"

"when will your visa be approved?"

"wouldn't it be easier to find someone here?"

"you've done 9 years of this? HOW?"

When I try to explain how the process works they tend to mentally check out of the conversation mid way. I'm over it. I get that people might genuinely care and don't understand how the process works but now I just don't care. I hate hearing the same questions over and over and I hate giving the same answers over and over. Don't even get me started on the last two questions. I'm trying not to get so mad.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

"when is the wedding?"

Ohhh I know exactly what you're talking about! Spot on! My fiance and I work for the same company so everyone at my work knows he's been gone for half a year. And every day I get the same questions: "Why are you still here?" "Don't you want to move to the US?" "Can't you just call the visa center and ask them to approve you?" And the worst comments of all: "It looked much easier on 90 Day Fiancee" and "I have a friend whose work visa was approved in a month, so your visa can't take that long, you must've done something wrong!"

Like a work visa is the same thing :rofl: I tell them all the same thing: "I filed 5 months ago and have not been approved yet. If I had, you'd know because you'd have pierced ear drums right now from me screaming" :rolleyes:

Our journey so far:

27 Mar '09: Met at work in Holland and started dating.

30 Nov '13: Got engaged in Scotland!

10 Jan '14: Sent I-129F package to Dallas Lockbox.

22 Jan '14: NOA1 received.

29 Jun '14: Congressman Lobiondo inquired at TSC about our case.

16 Jul '14: Senator Menendez inquired at TSC about our case.

21 Jul '14: NOA2 approved!! (180 days)

23 Jul '14: Case sent to NVC.

01 Aug '14: Received NVC case number.

07 Aug '14: Case sent to Dutch consulate.

13 Aug '14: Packet 3 received, completed the DS-160 form.

15 Aug '14: Sent Packet 3 back to the consulate.

21 Aug '14: Packet 4 received with interview date.

02 Sep '14: Medical examination.

16 Sep '14: Interview --> APPROVED!!

20 Sep '14: Passport with visa returned.

12 Oct '14: POE, entered the USA!

14 Nov '14: Married! <3

24 Dec '14: Filed AOS/EAD.

31 Dec '14: AOS/EAD NOA1's received.

29 Jan '15: AOS RFE received for 2014 tax return.

23 Feb '15: AOS RFE response sent.

13 Mar '15: EAD RFE received for legal married name affidavit.

17 Mar '15: EAD RFE response sent.

29 Apr '15: Filed InfoPass to find out why I still didn't get biometrics appt.

06 May '15: Biometrics appointment.

14 May '15: Received EAD (finally!)

22 July '15: Interview waived.

08 Sep '15: Got my Green Card!

nZV0p1.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know how you all feel. It's only 4 months for me on Friday and the wait goes on and on and on. Still, my only saving grace is that I am using a US immigration attorney so I will be emailing her at roughly 135 days requesting an 'expedite' be submitted at the 5 month and 1 day mark.

I paid her enough so may now need to call on her to earn her crust.

Fingers crossed for all of you....................

Best

Rich

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I can totally relate! I mean, are they retarded? Do they not understand that we are in love and you don't just trade that in for convenience? I actually have to restrain myself from going off on people. I know a lot of people mean well but they are really ignorant and the comments like that are disrespectful. Until my fiance is here I don't even want to talk about our situation with people anymore.

It makes me want to slap somebody!

"when is the wedding?"

When I try to explain how the process works they tend to mentally check out of the conversation mid way. I'm over it. I get that people might genuinely care and don't understand how the process works but now I just don't care. I hate hearing the same questions over and over and I hate giving the same answers over and over. Don't even get me started on the last two questions. I'm trying not to get so mad.

I129F SENT: 12-24-2013

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

NOA1: 01-02-2014

NOA2: 05-14-2014

NVC received and assigned case #: 5-29-2014

Left NVC: 06-04-2014

Interview Scheduled: 6-24-2014 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :dancing::star:

Timeline

I can totally relate! I mean, are they retarded? Do they not understand that we are in love and you don't just trade that in for convenience? I actually have to restrain myself from going off on people. I know a lot of people mean well but they are really ignorant and the comments like that are disrespectful. Until my fiance is here I don't even want to talk about our situation with people anymore.

It makes me want to slap somebody!

That is usually the first thought that pops into my head, but this is a process most people don't have to know about because they don't need to. Can't really blame them for their ignorance, but after you have to explain it 5 more times...then maybe you can :rofl:

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Its been 4 months and 5 days. I contacted the local senator and requested to look into my case. They were really nice and confirmed that the send the request has been sent. Now lets see if any change happens. I really am hoping for one.

rCHNm4.png

January 15th, 2014 - Submitted I-129f

January 22nd, 2014 - NOA 1 approved - Case shows up online

January 24th, 2014 - Received NOA 1 hard copy in mail

LONG ### WAIT!

May 21st - Joined this forum to find some hope...

Sep 12th, 2014 - NOA2 approved, case shows up online

Sep 15th, 2014 - Checked USCIS to find out that we were approved on the 12th, no txts or email although we were signed up.

Sep 15th, 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

Sep 25th, 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

Sep 26th, 2014 - Called and received case # from NVC.

Sep 29th,2014 - Case in transit to New Delhi

Sep 30th,2014 - Case shows "ready" online

Oct 2nd, 2014 - Submitted DS-160 online.

Oct 16th, 2014 - Police Certificate in hand.

Oct 20th, 2014 - Will have medical Report in hand

Oct 21st, 2014 - Scheduled fingerprinting

Oct 22nd, 2014 - INTERVIEW ......

Nov 12th, 2014 - Passport in hand with Approved VISA

Nov 27th, 2014- Arrived in the USA via Miami

GREEN CARD PROCESS STARTS

Dec 4th, 2014 - Married

Dec 11th, 2014 - Submitted I485, I765

Dec19th, 2014- Received several I797C - one for 485, 765 and one more (cant remember)

Jan 12th, 2015 - Biometrics.

Feb 5th, 2015 - Written Drivers test - PASSED

Feb 12th, 2015 - Road Test...... fingers crossed....PASSED... mailed the card. Said would get it for a year

Feb 13th, 2015 - EAD card in production... waiting to get it in hand

Feb 20th, 2015 - EAD card produced and mailed... now should be waiting to get it in hand...expecting it in a day or so.

Feb 24th, 2015 - EAD Card in hand with new married name!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Turns out my fiance went to high school with the local congressman's secretary who looks after contacting USCIS with immigration issues.

He sent an email with all of our info and she'll be contacting them tomorrow for us!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Just checking to see where is the letter that a VJ wrote to their congressman? I will follow the same format

Here it is http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/496129-feb-filer-here-who-contacted-my-senator/?p=7020139, make sure you change it though, there's something about her kids in there you might want to edit out and put your own circumstances in :)

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

A couple of December filers got approvals!! So happy for them.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.