KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I totally understand you. I had to book my venue a year in advance, so I estimated the date. I hope we will make it. NOA1 received on Jan 30, venue booked for Sep 7

Oh I really hope you do too!!!!! It really looks like they are running five months at TSC on average now. I guess after that it depends on the other country. I hear some are faster than others.

I129F SENT: 12-24-2013

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

NOA1: 01-02-2014

NOA2: 05-14-2014

NVC received and assigned case #: 5-29-2014

Left NVC: 06-04-2014

Interview Scheduled: 6-24-2014 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :dancing::star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

We're getting our marriage licence and saying our vows by the waterfall with his family within the 90 days cos his Dad is a pastor so he's actually performing the vow ceremony! :wub:

We're going out for dinner afterwards with our family and we've set a date for a big wedding in July 2015 so that we can have my Aussie family and friends and all of his family and friends there too :rolleyes:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

I know this sounds pretty negative but am I the only eye roller when I open up the main VJ page and under hot topics (or whatever it says) there is a post where somebody is saying something about getting the NOA2 in less than 30 days or something? Of course they are usually CSC.....

I know some of the cases are expedites with valid reasons and that is a different story.

I mean, I'm happy for them but I swear it is like salt is being thrown in the wound sometimes! Just had to vent for a second!

Edited by pepper297

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know this sounds pretty negative but am I the only eye roller when I open up the main VJ page and under hot topics (or whatever it says) there is a post where somebody is saying something about getting the NOA2 in less than 30 days or something? Of course they are usually CSC.....

I know some of the cases are expedites with valid reasons and that is a different story.

I mean, I'm happy for them but I swear it is like salt is being thrown in the wound sometimes! Just had to vent for a second!

Hello,

You made me laugh a little, you are not the only one.... I was crashing the February 2014 TSC Filers forum and some of them received their NOA2 early this month... So thats kinda of a bummer for us january filers.

I keep telling myself not to check threads from other months to avoid feeling frustrated, but I haven't been able to stop. I have, however, been able to hold myself from checking K1 timelines from the Philippines...

Oh well, Our NOA2 will come in its time...

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

WHAT! Who got an NOA2 from TSC in the Feb thread? Are we sure they're not one of those mistaken CSC transfers?!

Hello,

You made me laugh a little, you are not the only one.... I was crashing the February 2014 TSC Filers forum and some of them received their NOA2 early this month... So thats kinda of a bummer for us january filers.

I keep telling myself not to check threads from other months to avoid feeling frustrated, but I haven't been able to stop. I have, however, been able to hold myself from checking K1 timelines from the Philippines...

You're not alone! I am happy for them but at the same time I wish they would be less competitive with the whole "well I got mine in ONLY 22 days ! So thankful!"

There's still Oct, Nov and Dec TSC filer waiting! They deserve an adjudicators time more than anyone!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have, however, been able to hold myself from checking K1 timelines from the Philippines...

I don't know how or what the other petitioners are doing who has a fiancé in the Philippines,that are getting their NOA2 so quickly, but I sure wish I knew what their secret was. Lol!!!

NOA1 January 16 2014

Texas Service Center

But any way, I welcome the month of May with open arms, and hoping for some good news!!!

I am the petitioner

I- 129f packet sent Jan 11 2014

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Alien registration number changed Jan 16 2014

NOA 2 June 16 2014 email and text

USCIS shipped petition to NVC June 19 2014 (Website update)

NOA 2 June 20 2014 Hard Copy Received

NVC case number received (via phone) July 1 2014

NVC forward petition to the embassy July 3 2014

consulate received petition July 8 2014

consulate received hard copy of petition(CEAC website update) July 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview date scheduled for September 10th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

Visa issued!! CEAC website September 16 2014!!

Visa received on September 18 2014 yeah!!!

POE September 21 2014!!! Yeeees!!! What a journey!!!!

Wedding day!! October 16 2014!!

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Sorry, I was quoting pepper297

I have, however, been able to hold myself from checking K1 timelines from the Philippines..

I am the petitioner

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

WHAT! Who got an NOA2 from TSC in the Feb thread? Are we sure they're not one of those mistaken CSC transfers?!

You're not alone! I am happy for them but at the same time I wish they would be less competitive with the whole "well I got mine in ONLY 22 days ! So thankful!"

There's still Oct, Nov and Dec TSC filer waiting! They deserve an adjudicators time more than anyone!

You are of course right as usual.... I couldn't find the thread, but I went back to Igors list and they were transfers to CSC....

Sorry, I was quoting pepper297

I have, however, been able to hold myself from checking K1 timelines from the Philippines..

Hello! Just to clarify, I have nothing against people from the Philippines, but those fast approvals on their cases when I was new to VJ got my hopes up (So bad that I was worried about my wedding dress not arriving on time for the ceremony.... turns out my dress is arriving this week... on the bright side, that is no longer a concern :goofy: )

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Timeline

You are of course right as usual.... I couldn't find the thread, but I went back to Igors list and they were transfers to CSC....

Hello! Just to clarify, I have nothing against people from the Philippines, but those fast approvals on their cases when I was new to VJ got my hopes up (So bad that I was worried about my wedding dress not arriving on time for the ceremony.... turns out my dress is arriving this week... on the bright side, that is no longer a concern :goofy: )

I know I felt the same way, and even more so because I though all beneficiaries from the Philippines were getting expedited!! Lol!! boy was I wrong. But it's all good, I now have a full time job keeping my fiancé happy and worry free (F)(L) . Skyping 24 hrs a day Whew!!! When this is all over with, I tell you, I will not use Skype ever again for the rest of my life!! :no:

I think we will have some good news arriving soon!!! good luck to all of us January filers and everyone before us!! :thumbs:

I am the petitioner

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Interview approved!!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is one person that I know of from TSC that filed in Feb, they got approved (50 something days NOA1 => NOA2). Their beneficiary is from Egypt, the username escapes me at the moment.

Edit: got it! It's bubbles07878

Edited by jfgk1987

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is one person that I know of from TSC that filed in Feb, they got approved (50 something days NOA1 => NOA2). Their beneficiary is from Egypt, the username escapes me at the moment.

Edit: got it! It's bubbles07878

49 days here TSC noa1 - noa2

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

49 days here TSC noa1 - noa2

Yes I remember you, but that person filed after all of us!!

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

At least we can all relate! It makes me feel better to know I'm not alone in this feeling LOL

I am really hoping for some news soon. I follow December and January.... My pkg was delivered 12-27 but my NOA1 was 1-02... so I feel almost dually enrolled!

We are about to complete our fourth month. Tomorrow marks 116 days since NOA1.

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.