KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello.

We got our NOA1 Jan 23, 2014. We are waiting.

Texas are still working on Dec 17th cases according to website and when I call the texas office.

Welcome :content:

USCIS updates their processing dates once a month, they will keep giving you the same answer until next month when (if?) they have a new update. Based on the recent approvals they are most likely passed December 17th at this point

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Officially 6 months since i filed my petition & USCIS still won't let me do an e-request because apparently it is within processing time.

Also waiting on answer from Gillibrand.

This is the most frustrating process of my life thus far.

do the way i did, made the submit date as dec 3 (you can try later since now they work on dec17), the e-request will go through.

i receive approval after 10 days of they response my e-request.

K1 Timeline
I129f sent - 1/27/2014
NOA1 dated - 1/30/2014
Alien Number Changed - 1/31/2014
NOA2 (via web status update) - 7/25/2014
Sent to NVC - 8/01/2014
NOA2 Hardcopy - 8/3/2014
NVC number received - 8/15/2014 (call nvc and they also said package ship at the same day.)
NVC Left: 8/15/2014
Packet 3 Received 8/20/2014
Packet 4 Received 8/27/2014
Interview Date: 10/08/2014
Interview Result : Approved
Processing : My I-129f was approved in 175 days from your NOA1 date.
Estimates/Stats : My interview took 250 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

do the way i did, made the submit date as dec 3 (you can try later since now they work on dec17), the e-request will go through.

i receive approval after 10 days of they response my e-request.

They said My January 23, 2014 is within the processing time too

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Timeline

Even though mine is beyond 6 months and I fill out the E-request form online it states the following:

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

If you have other questions regarding your application or petition, contact USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Timeline

Even though mine is beyond 6 months and I fill out the E-request form online it states the following:

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

If you have other questions regarding your application or petition, contact USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

I posted this in another thread, it will explain why you got that message:

That "December 17th" date is there for a reason; besides TSC being legitimately behind on processing cases, services requests will only work if you mailed your case before December 17th. A bunch of January filers were able to confirm this because right around the time TSC updated their processing time a few of them were around the 6 month mark, which at the time was the required amount of time you needed to wait before submitting a service request. I hate having to type this but I thought you should know how service requests are currently working.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I posted this in another thread, it will explain why you got that message:

That "December 17th" date is there for a reason; besides TSC being legitimately behind on processing cases, services requests will only work if you mailed your case before December 17th. A bunch of January filers were able to confirm this because right around the time TSC updated their processing time a few of them were around the 6 month mark, which at the time was the required amount of time you needed to wait before submitting a service request. I hate having to type this but I thought you should know how service requests are currently working.

Thank you for helping keep everyone informed :thumbs: I feel like we should post this everywhere

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

I'll make a topic in this forum I suppose, I'll work on that now...

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

One of the senators I had contacted previously finally got back to me and forwarded me the email they received from the USCIS rep. They actually provided the UPS tracking number for the package sent to NVC. What's interesting is that when I looked it up to see if it'd been received I saw that it was mailed out on July 22nd while the USCIS site said it was sent out the 18th. I know it's not a big deal but I guess it doesn't get mailed right away all the time.

Timeline

One of the senators I had contacted previously finally got back to me and forwarded me the email they received from the USCIS rep. They actually provided the UPS tracking number for the package sent to NVC. What's interesting is that when I looked it up to see if it'd been received I saw that it was mailed out on July 22nd while the USCIS site said it was sent out the 18th. I know it's not a big deal but I guess it doesn't get mailed right away all the time.

They can generate a tracking number to prepare the shipment to be picked up, the number will actually work but no updates will be posted until the package physically leaves the location (which can be in one or five days or whenever). All courier services in the US do that, it makes it seem like they're providing prompt service.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: Timeline
The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs continues to make progress restoring our nonimmigrant visa system to full functionality. Over the weekend, the Department of State implemented system changes aimed at optimizing performance and addressing the challenges we have faced. We are now testing our system capacity to ensure stability. Processing of immigrant visas cases, including adoptions, remains a high priority. Some Embassies and Consulates may temporarily limit or reschedule nonimmigrant visa interview appointments until more system resources become available to process these new applications. We sincerely regret the inconvenience to travelers, and are committed to resolving the problem as soon as possible. Additional updates will be posted to travel.state.gov as more information becomes available.
  • 378453_10150586947171753_1889500453_n.jp
    Nick Birdsall Please understand that many people (myself and my spouse included) have already spent 16 (or more) long months apart while we wait for our visas. We have waited an unbelievably long time at USCIS, have had our papers lost at NVC, and have had month-long delays at NVC while we re-submitted information that had gone out of date because the processing time was so long. To face yet another delay of indeterminate length at this post-interview stage is almost too much to bear, especially when all that is left to do is to print the visa. Please show some consideration for us and keep us informed as best you can with frequent, clear and detailed information. We are depending on you. Thank you in advance.
    • 578629_10151479975814837_1241641253_n.jp
      David F. Carr Contact me if you'd like to share your story with a journalist - I write for InformationWeek. david.carr@ubm.com
      Unlike · 5

As you can read here, Nick Birdsall wrote how frustratting the whole experience with his Spouse Visa has been and the unfairness of the current glitch with the Vissuance of U.S Visas!! A journalist replied to contact him if he wanted to share his story...We should write him too about the K-1 Visa process and the discrepancies between the 2 Service Centers.

Timeline

Just recieved a text from Texas. They are sending me a letter for request of evidence. FINALLY moving forward.

06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Most likely... I do think it's a weird RFE for a page I sent already and picture I already included in the application. They probably lost the picture who knows... As long as they are working on the case I can care less ? already sent what they asked for just now :)

Maybe USCIS looked at your case and RFE you!

Filed: Timeline

Most likely... I do think it's a weird RFE for a page I sent already and picture I already included in the application. They probably lost the picture who knows... As long as they are working on the case I can care less ? already sent what they asked for just now :)

I am happy for you! I read someone else that they RFE'd them as well with something that they already provided them with. Also my friend, who's doing a spouse visa received RFE about a marriage certificate they provided. Guess it is USCIS error!! Can't you put up an expedite for the following criteria:

USCIS error!?

I am happy for you! I read someone else that they RFE'd them as well with something that they already provided them with. Also my friend, who's doing a spouse visa received RFE about a marriage certificate they provided. Guess it is USCIS error!! Can't you put up an expedite for the following criteria:

USCIS error!?

1) Because you are ONPT: Outside of Normal processing time.

2) Because they RFE'd you for something you already provided them with.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.