KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

That doesn't even include May and June fillers, So for TSC they have well over 10,000 petitions sitting in a box, Collecting dust. When is it a bad thing to ask for help from other service centre? Never, They should really should now consider transferring petitions. I know complaining on here doesn't help, But it only looks like you're the only one who will listen.. I wonder what they will do now, Leave it and carry on as they are? Or will they do something?

Optimistically, we all are hoping for something. But realistically, who knows... Last year when CSC reached huge volumes like this, they transferred the I129Fs to TSC. We can only hope the reverse is true.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Someone in the December filer's thread called USCIS and they were told TSC is working on December 8th petitions.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Optimistically, we all are hoping for something. But realistically, who knows... Last year when CSC reached huge volumes like this, they transferred the I129Fs to TSC. We can only hope the reverse is true.

Do you know how many petitions csc had before they transferred? :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You're New York. Call Sen. Gillibrand. They will help you @ 5months. GO here http://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/services/casework/ and fill out the Immigration Privacy Release form and fax it in. Her office was so helpful to me and was super responsive!

I am in NY also. Thanks for you information.

K1 Timeline
I129f sent - 1/27/2014
NOA1 dated - 1/30/2014
Alien Number Changed - 1/31/2014
NOA2 (via web status update) - 7/25/2014
Sent to NVC - 8/01/2014
NOA2 Hardcopy - 8/3/2014
NVC number received - 8/15/2014 (call nvc and they also said package ship at the same day.)
NVC Left: 8/15/2014
Packet 3 Received 8/20/2014
Packet 4 Received 8/27/2014
Interview Date: 10/08/2014
Interview Result : Approved
Processing : My I-129f was approved in 175 days from your NOA1 date.
Estimates/Stats : My interview took 250 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

So. I just called USCIS because I'm having a bad day.

They made it a little worse.

I wish the people realized they were dealing with people's relationships and not just paperwork. The distance doesn't ever get easier. You'd think that after the better part of a decade with intermittent visits things would get easier. They don't. It's such bunk. We fight about stupid stuff because we're apart.

Basically the guy (who was really nice and overly polite with the ma'ams and whatnot) told me that given my NOA1 date of Jan 24, I can reasonably expect some sort of response in the next 52 days. So August 28. 7 months and four days. At 7 months and four days it's "reasonable" to call back and ask them where the mother eff my stuff is. He wasn't able to put in a service request because it's "still within normal processing time" at 5.5 months. 5.5 doesn't equal 5 last time I checked.

If they would just put 7 months processing time on the website I wouldn't be so upset. But the fact that they have 5 makes me feel like I should be hearing NOW... instead of by August 28th.

This is so stupidly ridiculously incredibly unfair.

Here's hoping that my rep's inquiry does some good.

How did you leave a message???

Call it in: 404.827.1500 option 1

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/show/?s=newstip

Hopefully the link works. That's what I used anyway.

Timeline

Do you know how many petitions csc had before they transferred? :)

From previous posts and a few friends who went through the process then, it seems CSC had reached closed to 12,000 I129F petitions when they transferred them over. Within 2 months, most of those were then completed. It seems we have crossed that line TSC had close to 10,000 back in April and likely they have 14,000 or so backed up by now. A few people then had reported the incidents to the news and congressional officials. Maybe that is what got things moving?

Timeline

Call it in: 404.827.1500 option 1

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/show/?s=newstip

Hopefully the link works. That's what I used anyway.

Great! I hope something like this helps to remove the rust from these wheels. Although this is not only any level like the recent VA scandal in Arizona, it does remind me somewhat of it. Patients were not being seen for many months, of which some had even died. Only when it was reported to the news was the issue worked on. Officials then had to get involved because it was in the limelight.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I called USCIS today and she told me to call back in 50-60 days… Reaching 6 months next tuesday and nearly broke down on the phone to the woman, but I pulled myself together because I am sure she does not want to hear me crying about this whole situation! I don't know if her saying my case is "pending" was something different than I have heard before… is that what everyone else hears?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I called USCIS today and she told me to call back in 50-60 days Reaching 6 months next tuesday and nearly broke down on the phone to the woman, but I pulled myself together because I am sure she does not want to hear me crying about this whole situation! I don't know if her saying my case is "pending" was something different than I have heard before is that what everyone else hears?

You should cry. Start f-ing bawling. Maybe they'll realize they're working with lives, not just files

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I am reaching 6 months on Wednesday (July 9th). My senator's office called me today. They contacted TSC and they told her they couldn't give her any information, because my case has been pulled and is now being reviewed by an officer (which I find hard to believe). I told her that they probably told her that because they are tired of Senator's on their case...sort of like how they tell us "December 3rd". Either that, or they lost my case. The senator told TSC she will call back mid-week for progress and told me she would also call me back mid-week to check back in. She's truly amazing, and I am so thankful I have my Senator's office fighting for justice! She sounds just as outraged as I am!

Anyone else got that response??? Where their case has been pulled and TSC cant give information due to it no longer being in the "file room" or whatever?

Someone in the December filer's thread called USCIS and they were told TSC is working on December 8th petitions.

There are many of us waiting, but if i understand this timeline (above - quoted from "jfgk1987") they've been approved and filed in January -

so it would seem that they are working on January petitions now - which can give the rest of us hope! am i right? --- i hope so!

grasping for anything to hold on to - this process is so straining ----- but makes us grateful for the time we will be soon granted together

with our partner.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.