KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I read the requirement from their website and most of them require us to meet the processing time first (5 months). Having said this, you can try but for me, I'll prob wait for this 15 days to be over before I contact them. I already have the letter typed up. I just wait till mid night and I'll hit "send" LOL !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I read the requirement from their website and most of them require us to meet the processing time first (5 months). Having said this, you can try but for me, I'll prob wait for this 15 days to be over before I contact them. I already have the letter typed up. I just wait till mid night and I'll hit "send" LOL !!

Your congressman (and two senators) are the only ones that matter. I have a few friends in offices on the hill and tried to hit up one of them for a favor, they referred me back to my local congressman because only that person can do this on my behalf. Definitely do it in 15 days though.

We're 15 days away from our 5th month. Should I contact our local congressman? I'm not sure if they can make any difference to this process. Is it really helpful?

Thanks,

I've seen it be for a few people in other threads. They mostly hit on the TSC/CSC disparity of number of applications. I chose to make my request about shifting of resources from huge backlog to huge backlog and state that they are not effectively managing their resources. Both of these are valid concerns, but I decided to be different in hope that they'd have to come up with a different response.

R

Timeline

I emailed the Senator to complain about the discrepancy b/w TSC and CSC a few days ago. I just received a letter in the mail from him today. It says USCIS (but I think he implied TSC) is processing applications file on Dec 27 2013 (well, it reads 2014 in the letter but I think it's a typo).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I emailed the Senator to complain about the discrepancy b/w TSC and CSC a few days ago. I just received a letter in the mail from him today. It says USCIS (but I think he implied TSC) is processing applications file on Dec 27 2013 (well, it reads 2014 in the letter but I think it's a typo).

Wow, that's a big jump from the "Nov 16" or whatever bullcrap date the service center reps were giving us. I hope it's true!

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

The letter is not one of those "template" type. There are typo and information that directly answer my questions in the letter I sent him. I saw from Dec thread that there is another one just got approved. I think USCIS is finally moving into the Dec month with some lucky Jan now.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is great news! thank you for information :) Gives us all hope

K-1 visa, TSC:

NOA-1 - January 24, 2014

NOA-2 - July 25, 2014

Case shipped to NVC (Department of State actually) - July 31, 2014

Paper copy of NOA-2 received - August 2, 2014

NVC Case Creation Date - August 11, 2014 (as it says on CEAC website)

NVC Ready Status - August 18, 2014

Administrative Processing status - August 28, 2014

Medical - September 8, 2014

Interview - September 12, 2014 . Approved!!! :dancing:

Visa in hand - September 17, 2014

Flight to the USA - October 1, 2014

Wedding - December 6, 2014 (L)

Adjustment of Status:

Documents sent - April 12,2015

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (email, text) - April 27,2015

Biometrics for AOS - May 20, 2015

RFE in the mail - May 23,2015

Biometrics for EAD (yep, sh*t happens) - June 23,2015

Notice of approval for EAD in mail - June 30,2015

EAD in mail - July 13, 2015

Avance Parole in mail - July 24,2015

Ready to schedule for interview - July 20, 2015

USCIS letter with interview date - August 22,2015

AOS interview date - September 24,2015

Approved! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Welcome letter in mail - September 29,2015

Green card in mail - October 2, 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is great news! thank you for information :) Gives us all hope

How is this good news? The point of the letter was the discrepancy between TSC and CSC, and if TSC is taking 5 months and CSC only a few weeks, then it is not good news. It just confirms the issue we have in the first place

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Filed: Timeline

This is some kind of BS.. seriously.. I don't mean to be rude but.. it seems to me that the countries who get through this process the fastest are usually the countries they should investigate more! (there are exceptions)

I'm just getting tired of all this.. I feel like going to the US waiting 60days & get married, then ask for AOS would have been faster than all this !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is some kind of BS.. seriously.. I don't mean to be rude but.. it seems to me that the countries who get through this process the fastest are usually the countries they should investigate more! (there are exceptions)

I'm just getting tired of all this.. I feel like going to the US waiting 60days & get married, then ask for AOS would have been faster than all this !

Well that is considered fraud, which is why the process is the way it is. People try to do that, and that is why we can't have nice things faster ;)

I hope the trend of approvals continues with more Nov/Dec/Jan filers getting approved, I'm so tired of seeing people approved in a month because they don't fill their timelines in correctly.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well here we are, we're all in June now :clock:

We're all hitting 5 months shortly. I am hoping for all of us that this is the month we'll get some movement.

November and December filers are still being approved, I hope they get their approvals too.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

One more week till I hit the 5 month mark. Then I will try to call and make them place a service request.

Removal of Conditions 

4/10/17 - i751 sent

4/13/17 - i751 received

5/3/17 - Check Cashed

5/5/17 - NOA 1 (dated 4/13)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So just to be super clear, does the 5 month mark began from the day of NOA1 or the day they receive?

rCHNm4.png

January 15th, 2014 - Submitted I-129f

January 22nd, 2014 - NOA 1 approved - Case shows up online

January 24th, 2014 - Received NOA 1 hard copy in mail

LONG ### WAIT!

May 21st - Joined this forum to find some hope...

Sep 12th, 2014 - NOA2 approved, case shows up online

Sep 15th, 2014 - Checked USCIS to find out that we were approved on the 12th, no txts or email although we were signed up.

Sep 15th, 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

Sep 25th, 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

Sep 26th, 2014 - Called and received case # from NVC.

Sep 29th,2014 - Case in transit to New Delhi

Sep 30th,2014 - Case shows "ready" online

Oct 2nd, 2014 - Submitted DS-160 online.

Oct 16th, 2014 - Police Certificate in hand.

Oct 20th, 2014 - Will have medical Report in hand

Oct 21st, 2014 - Scheduled fingerprinting

Oct 22nd, 2014 - INTERVIEW ......

Nov 12th, 2014 - Passport in hand with Approved VISA

Nov 27th, 2014- Arrived in the USA via Miami

GREEN CARD PROCESS STARTS

Dec 4th, 2014 - Married

Dec 11th, 2014 - Submitted I485, I765

Dec19th, 2014- Received several I797C - one for 485, 765 and one more (cant remember)

Jan 12th, 2015 - Biometrics.

Feb 5th, 2015 - Written Drivers test - PASSED

Feb 12th, 2015 - Road Test...... fingers crossed....PASSED... mailed the card. Said would get it for a year

Feb 13th, 2015 - EAD card in production... waiting to get it in hand

Feb 20th, 2015 - EAD card produced and mailed... now should be waiting to get it in hand...expecting it in a day or so.

Feb 24th, 2015 - EAD Card in hand with new married name!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.