1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

apparently NSC is overloaded so they are adjusting the load with transferring cases. on the good side, many transferred cases are being approved very quickly.

there is no understanding to what USCIS adjudicates its cases but it should be more transparent as we are fee paying. In my case, the petitioner is from Nevada and I am from Canada. Our file went to TSC.

USCIS began transferring cases early July. You should be hearing something shortly.....and hopefully its a post decision. good luck.

thank you, lets hope so :)

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey there, long term lurker. I got transferred to TSC - then transferred again to CSC like directly the next day.

Anyways, just got my "initial review" this morning from CSC. Started at Nebraska by the way.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Stuck at NSC? Welcome to my file. :protest:

Me too. I kind of wish NSC would have transferred some of the older petitions as there are lots of approvals of newer petitions. But alas, there is NO sense to be made of how they do things at USCIS. :(

I would be screaming if I were you, california_luv. I checked your timeline and you have been waiting far too long. I hope you are making some noise about your wait time. Good luck!

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

Filed: Timeline

But alas, there is NO sense to be made of how they do things at USCIS. :(

As I've mentioned before here, my 14 year old stepson's and my wife's file were filed the same day, and sent to Nebraska. Then ONLY the stepson's was sent to California. Today (two weeks later) I receive notice that his has been moved ... again. And we're WAY outside the 5 month window now. :ranting:

It's like the Keystone Kops over there at USCIS. Obviously the easiest way to enter the US is to swim the Rio Grande. <_<

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

As I've mentioned before here, my 14 year old stepson's and my wife's file were filed the same day, and sent to Nebraska. Then ONLY the stepson's was sent to California. Today (two weeks later) I receive notice that his has been moved ... again. And we're WAY outside the 5 month window now. :ranting:

It's like the Keystone Kops over there at USCIS. Obviously the easiest way to enter the US is to swim the Rio Grande. <_<

I would be frustrated if I were you too, but to assume that life as an undocumented alien would be preferable to doing it the right way is a bit absurd. I assure you there is nothing "easy" about it, including swimming across. I don't think you've been assaulted by drug lords, dehydrated to the point of illness and detained in a holding place with hundreds of others for months at a time.

Hang in there and get help with your petitions if needed but don't make light of something as "easy" that is at the least life threatening.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Some people here are frustrated as we all are with our waiting situation, but when it comes to criticizing the beautiful USA and our president as a "bad country", you might as well go live with your loved ones wherever they're from then if here is so bad. The current administration gets blamed for everything the previous one left messed up, and suddenly this country isn't worthy of us? Let's not be hypocritical and let's just keep patiently waiting for our turn as it will in fact get here. May God bless you all and the awesome US of A! Viva America!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I suggest we get back on topic which is being with our loved ones forever.

I love Freedom of Speech and the USA! and I can't wait to have my husband here with me.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

APPROVED !!! I got the approval email at 4:45 a.m. here in Holland :dancing:(F):dancing:

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you, yet it confuses me even more how come you have a pd of Feb 29th and I'm feb 10th and yours is approved before mine at the same Service Center. Anyways, enjoy the moment and may God bless you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Guys! Just checked my status today, interview on Aug 25th!!!! Second NOA is 5 MONTHS 2 days since the first NOA! (Feb 21, 2014)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

APPROVED !!! I got the approval email at 4:45 a.m. here in Holland :dancing:(F):dancing:

Congrats on your approval. Was your case transferred to California service center?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.