1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I think Nebraska gave up processing all cases sent to it :ph34r:

But it doesn't mean you should go back to the end of the line again in the other center. I hope this increases the speed of our approvals :bonk:

:ph34r:

USCIS
02.06 2014: I130 sent (Our PD)

02.13 2014: NOA1 from NSC
08.08 2014: NOA2 from NSC
08.14 2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

09.04 2014: Case Number & IIN assigned

09.10 2014: AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

09.12 2014: Payment status shown as "Paid"

10.07 2014: Submitted DS-260 via CEAC online

10.08 2014: AOS & IV package sent

10.14 2014: Case received e-mail from NVC (scanned date 10.09)

12.11 2014: Case Complete e-mail from NVC

12.12 2014: P4 e-mail from NVC, interview date & time scheduled

Embassy of US in Tokyo

01.09 2015: BIO

01.26 2015: Interview -> Approved!

02.03 2015: Temporary CR-1 printed on my wife's passport

02.10 2015: The first entry in US

03.20 2015: CR1 green card in hand

:idea:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

are they just transferring February apps only I am wondering if there going to be doing the same with march filers as well even though I sent it in feb.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Atleast NEBRASKA service center is doing something . TAXES service center is as quite as it is not part of uscis .no news or update. Can any one tell me why they r taking 5 months to get into an application .

Filed: Timeline

are they just transferring February apps only I am wondering if there going to be doing the same with march filers as well even though I sent it in feb.

Well, as I said, my stepson's application got transferred somewhere else (haven't been told where yet), while my wife's is still at Nebraska. Both applications filed at the same time. I think they just grabbed handfuls of paper and threw them in a truck. :(

Timeline

Well, as I said, my stepson's application got transferred somewhere else (haven't been told where yet), while my wife's is still at Nebraska. Both applications filed at the same time. I think they just grabbed handfuls of paper and threw them in a truck. :(

Sorry to hear that they got separated but hopefully it is for the better and the transfer start getting approved I am in limbo so good luck (;

WTH is going on with Nebraska!?!?! I got woken up by an email notify me that my case has been transfer to another office! Like really after 5 months of waiting and now I got to wait all over again?!?!?

"On July 8, 2014, we transferred your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address."

I don't even know which office they transfered us to. Way to screw us all over and over again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

U dont need to wait all over again . They have sent u this notice just to remind u the information abt ur case . They r running out of time ,thats why they send to local office to adjudicate it in minimum time.what if they kept ur application in Nebraska ,having known that they r already out of time . Just relax ur self .

Any buddies with same PD as us Feb 28th Priority date??

USCIS

10.02.2014 - Sent I-130

28.02.2014 - Received NAO 1

09.07.2014 - Transferred to CSC from NSC

28.07.2014 - RFE - Passport pictures

05.08.2014 - RFE - Sent recorded

15.08.2014 - NAO 2 Approved

NVC

27.08.2014 - Case received

08.09.2014 - Case number/IIN assigned - Rcvd via Mail

17.09.2014 - Submitted DS-261 & PAID AOS bill

19.09.2014 - AOS appeared as PAID

02.10.2014 - IV Bill available & PAID

03.10.2014 - AOS & IV Packages sent as 'ONE'

03.10.2014 - DS-260 Available

04.10.2014 - DS-260 Completed

06.10.2014 - AOS/IV package received by NVC - SCAN DATE

08.10.2014 - 60 day email received

01.12.2014 - Case Complete

18.12.2014 - Medical done

14.01.2015 - Interview APPROVED!!!

21.01.2015- Passport returned with visa

19.01.2015- POE - JFK (smooth entry)

09.03.2015- Applied for SSN card via local office

26.03.2015 -PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD (GREEN CARD) DELIVERED

09.04.2015 -SSN card didn't arrive so went back to local office & was given the number

15.04.2015 -SSN card in the mail

N-400 - Citizenship

Service Center:   Online

CIS Office - New York City/NY

12.18.2020 - Date Filed

12.18.2020 - NOA Date

07.02.2020 - Biometric Apt

Congrats tc7. /crosses fingers/ Hopefully we will start seeing a lot of acceptances for Feb filers soon...

Another question - I got another email this morning from USCIS saying it was moved to my "Local" UCSIS center....but I live abroad with my husband, in France. I thought Nebraska WAS the office for US citizens living abroad (who couldn't Direct Consulate File, /sigh), so I don't know where they'll send it. Though I lived in CA my whole life until 2.5 years ago, and this is where we plan to return to - does this make the California center my local center?

Same situation here...how can they transfer a case from a couple living abroad when the NSC is where we were supposed to send the application because our DCF office closed ? I also have a residence in California...I am wondering what they've done .

Timeline

We are in Nebraska with a PD of 2.11.

We haven't received any email with a notice of transfer. I'm in Mexico visiting my husband so I won't get any texts until I return to the USA on Saturday the 12th.

Just adding to the information about who has and has not been transferred out of NSC.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

I think Nebraska gave up processing all cases sent to it :ph34r:

But it doesn't mean you should go back to the end of the line again in the other center. I hope this increases the speed of our approvals :bonk:

I've seen other people say that when theirs got transferred, they got approved within a week or 2 after receiving it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.