1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello guys !!

so i got a text this morning to check the status online and when i did this is what it said....

On June 12, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E)

what is this mean??? my PD is 2/3/2014

please help me undestand what USCIS mean by Registration Number was changed ?

thank you

Hello guys !!

so i got a text this morning to check the status online and when i did this is what it said....

On June 12, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E)

thank you

that mean they have assign you a new A# and some of people got approve after this change happen hopefully you'll get a good news soon, But for me it was a different story my A# was changed in April and since that they haven't update it, but u might get lucky this time im sure you will get approve soon.

I asked USCIS what that means, and they have NO CLUE! But I also got that same message on May16th, and still nothing :(. So please don't keep your mind going crazy like I have hoping for a quick approval, just let God work His way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Approved June 11th; PD Feb. 18th. I may have been an expedite, but I'm not sure (we sent a request but never got an answer).

I am the beneficiary.

July 2010: Met in Germany

Sept 14th 2012: Started Relationship (visited each other 20+ times since then)

May 1st – Aug 31st 2013: J1 Stay in US

Dec 23rd 2013– Jan 4th 2014: Trip together to Germany

Jan 30th, 2014: Married in VA!

Feb 11th, 2014: Back in Montreal

USCIS Journey

Feb 13th, 2014: Sent I-130 packet overnight (delayed by DC storm)

Feb 18th, 2014: I-130 received by USCIS (PD)

Feb 20th, 2014: NOA1 (email)

Feb 25th, 2014: NOA1 (paper)

June 11th, 2014: NOA2 (email)

Congrats Tala202!!!!

:goofy:

Edited by mrs thb

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Approved June 11th; PD Feb. 18th. I may have been an expedite, but I'm not sure (we sent a request but never got an answer).

Can you tell all of us what reason you used for the expedite, and how do I do it as well?

Meaning someone has touch your case:)

Hello guys !!

thank you

Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

Severe financial loss to company or individual

Extreme emergent situation

Humanitarian situation

Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

USCIS error

Compelling interest of USCIS

Note: Discretionary expedite requests for petitions and applications that have Premium Processing Service available will not be considered for expedite processing. The only exception is when the petitioner is a not-for-profit organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service. For information regarding premium processing, please refer to the premium processing webpage.

If you have already filed your application or petition:

You can make an expedite request by contacting the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283. The NCSC will take a service request and forward your expedite request to the office with jurisdiction over the application or petition. You also have the options of 1). visiting your local office by scheduling an InfoPass appointment or 2). writing a letter to the local office or service center.

Can you tell all of us what reason you used for the expedite, and how do I do it as well?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Just like Tala202, I've come across at least 6 approved Vermonters who had filed in February. Not expedites. They have all been in shock to be approved just shy of 4 months.

Nebraska gonna have to start catching up!

Just like Tala202, I've come across at least 6 approved Vermonters who had filed in February. Not expedites. They have all been in shock to be approved just shy of 4 months.

Nebraska is getting me mad! I don't even think they're approving December yet! :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Nebraska is getting me mad! I don't even think they're approving December yet! :(

Do you check ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers thread? Several petitioners whose PD is the beginning of Dec get approved. Stay positive -_-

i can NOT believe it......WE GOT APPROVED. this is the happiest i've been in a long time....

i wish all of you luck.

PD 2/3/2014

Wow congrats!

:ph34r:

USCIS
02.06 2014: I130 sent (Our PD)

02.13 2014: NOA1 from NSC
08.08 2014: NOA2 from NSC
08.14 2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

09.04 2014: Case Number & IIN assigned

09.10 2014: AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

09.12 2014: Payment status shown as "Paid"

10.07 2014: Submitted DS-260 via CEAC online

10.08 2014: AOS & IV package sent

10.14 2014: Case received e-mail from NVC (scanned date 10.09)

12.11 2014: Case Complete e-mail from NVC

12.12 2014: P4 e-mail from NVC, interview date & time scheduled

Embassy of US in Tokyo

01.09 2015: BIO

01.26 2015: Interview -> Approved!

02.03 2015: Temporary CR-1 printed on my wife's passport

02.10 2015: The first entry in US

03.20 2015: CR1 green card in hand

:idea:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.