Newsha

After 6 Months & 5 Days In AP Today My Visa Was Granted!...

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey folks

5th of Feb 2014 CEAC status is changed to Issued!

My interview was on 31st of July 2013 (Islamabad embassy)

at the end of my 5 minutes interview the CO did not tell me I was approved or anything he just said wait we need to do some stuff and gave me a 221G green sheet and retained my passport

I emailed the embassy only 3 times during this 6 months and I never tried to contact my congressman or senator, never made a phone call to NVC or USCIS

They updated my status only 3 times after each email I sent, other than that nothing

The CEAC status went from Administrative Processing to Ready on 30ed of Jan and back to AP yesterday (4th Feb) and today Issued...

So finally after 6 months in limbo I'm gonna be with my one and only

This forum is one of the bestest I have ever come across, it's EXTREMELY helpful and been like a moral support to me I'm so addicted to VJ I spend at least 3 hours here everyday so thanks guys

For those who are stuck in AP I know how this is but just hang in there and BE PATIENT, once your visa's granted it feels like AP never exited

Good luck everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats sis newshaaa i am verryyyyyyy happy for u.. finaly u get ur visaaaaa .. have a safe journey..now its shopping timedancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif goofy.gif goofy.gif

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much sweetheart

But I'm still waiting for your visa to celebrate together

CongratzzzZ...

Thanks so much

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Long journey but all worth it. Congratulations!

2013-12-12: I-129F Sent
2013-12-16: I-129F Received
2013-12-18: I-129F NOA1

2013-12-22: I-129F NOA1 (hard copy)
2014-01-09: I-129F NOA2
2014-01-13: I-129F NOA2 (hard copy)
2014-01-22: Got NVC Case Number (Status: At NVC)
2014-01-25: In transit to the Consular Section
2014-01-28: Consular Received (Ready)
2014-02-12: Passed Medical Exam @ SLMEC
2014-02-13: CFO done
2014-02-27: Interview APPROVED
2014-03-08: Visa Received
2014-03-13: POE Detroit

2014-04-16: Wedding Date

2014-09-26: AOS Sent
2014-10-06: NOA1 (Email/Sms)
2014-10-18: Biometrics Letter Received (10/11 Notice Date)
2014-10-28: Biometrics Appointment (Will try early walk-in)

2014-10-23: Biometrics Done

Congrats!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats !!!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.