Ladylethal

Saddam has been executed

78 posts in this topic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some video sites already had a placeholder for this video for quite a while. Kinda sad, really.

Edited by RaspberrySwirl

not counting, as long as He's alive, he's a threat, with so much unstability going on, There's fear I would say they might attack the jail and break him loose, so better safe than sorry

I agree that they didn't have a choice but to execute him.

I LOVE accusations,you have reduced yourself to a place you cant return from!KISS HIM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GOOD<<<<<<<<<<BYE~!

Got a good deal on Bud Light, or what? :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
not counting, as long as He's alive, he's a threat, with so much unstability going on, There's fear I would say they might attack the jail and break him loose, so better safe than sorry

I agree that they didn't have a choice but to execute him.

I LOVE accusations,you have reduced yourself to a place you cant return from!KISS HIM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GOOD<<<<<<<<<<BYE~!

Got a good deal on Bud Light, or what? :jest:

Gosh... after all the posts I've read today, I'm wondering the same.... :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

it's weird. my first reaction when i heard the news was "Good!", because he was an evil, evil man and thousands died by his hand, in the most heinous ways imaginable.

however, my initial reaction was soon tempered with sadness for his soul. for sadaam, it's too late. he is in hell. no second chances. no more time. his fate is sealed for eternity. on an individual, human level, that's tragic.

y'all probably know me well enough by now to know i'm certainly no sadaam-sympathizer...but somehow it still struck me as sad, know what i mean?

f35qw2.gif

f35qif.gif

Click here to view our webpage!

jt179g.jpg

AOS Approved!! icon_woohoo.gif

Apply to remove conditions August 13, 2008!

Click here for our complete Immigration Timeline

2uhvevm.gif

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."--Author Unknown

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Watching all of these celebrations really disgusts me.

The guy murdered hundreds of thousands by means that were much less humane than he was afforded in his execution.

This was the verdict metted out by his fellow countrymen.

Please contain your indignation for in this circumstance this is not an issue you need to be indignant about. It's certainly out of line.

Your indignation could be looked upon as sympathy- sympathy for a tyrant that killed thousands.....

He deserved the punishment bestowed on him. :devil:

:rolleyes:

I don't much care how you "look upon" my indignation.

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Why is it that a situation like this always brings the retardedness out of people. :blink:

And why is it people cant say what they want without someone else completely cursing at them and acting like a fool?

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Jenn and I are going to he11 then???? :blink::help:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

No one is going to hell :lol: I just dont think there was any need for someone to completely attack and threaten another vjer just bc their points didnt match. just my opinion. anyway im outties, im going out with my kids and hubby for the day and get away from the news . everyone have fun :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
it's weird. my first reaction when i heard the news was "Good!", because he was an evil, evil man and thousands died by his hand, in the most heinous ways imaginable.

however, my initial reaction was soon tempered with sadness for his soul. for sadaam, it's too late. he is in hell. no second chances. no more time. his fate is sealed for eternity. on an individual, human level, that's tragic.

y'all probably know me well enough by now to know i'm certainly no sadaam-sympathizer...but somehow it still struck me as sad, know what i mean?

For me, a non Christian, he isn't in hell. He is just dead. No pain, no eternal torture. Nothing. What if I am right about the lack of an afterlife and you are not? What if he isn't suffering at all? What if death IS just like being asleep? Then, he isn't being punished for his sins after all is he?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

For me, a non Christian, he isn't in hell. He is just dead. No pain, no eternal torture. Nothing. What if I am right about the lack of an afterlife and you are not? What if he isn't suffering at all? What if death IS just like being asleep? Then, he isn't being punished for his sins after all is he?

unless, of course, such does exist and zarqawi is cutting off his head again and again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!