Saylin

NVC Filers - February 2014

2,641 posts in this topic

Hi Saylin, Can you add me to your spreadsheet as well? Thanks

Added!

Filed: Timeline

hi Saylin, I have a quick question about my husband police clearance in Saudi arabia. He lived there for two years to work but on the travelstate.gov site, you cannot have one if you are not living there. you think i am going to have problem with this? Thanks a bunch. And can please add me in the spread sheet as well. Thanks again.

December 21, 2011 - Got Married in the Philippines

December 21, 2012 - Went back in the Philippines for first anniversary.

USCIS

June 11, 2013 - I-130 sent

June 17, 2013 - NOA1

November 21, 2013 - Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center

December 5, 2013 - I-130 approved via email

December 9, 2013 - receive hard copy of NOA2

receive email that case was shipped to NVC

NVC

January 6, 2014 - NVC received the case ( no case number yet )

January 29, 2014 - Receive case number, invoice and beneficiary ID number

February 7, 2014 - DS261 available online and submitted

February 10, 2014 - received an email regarding AOS processing fee bill invoice

February 10, 2014 - was able to pay AOS online

Februay 12, 2014 - AOS showed PAID on line/ AOS package sent ( one day delivery)

February 13, 2014 - NVC received the package

February 18, 2014 - AOS was entered in the system

February 24, 2014 - received an email to pay IV fee, paid IV fee, IV fee in process

February 27, 2014 - DS-260 available online, completed and filed up. IV package sent (one day delivery)

February 28, 2014 - IV package received at the "dock"

March 4, 2014 - IV package was entered to the system

March 7, 2014 - Received a checklist for AOS (GGGGRRRRRR!!!!)

March 10, 2014 - Respond to the checklist ( sent package via UPS)

March 11, 2014 - Package received @ the dock

March 19, 2014 - IV package and DS260 approved (via phone call)

March 27, 2014 - Case Completed ( called NVC 2X just to make sure, now waiting to be forwarded to Manila Embassy Yehey!!!)

Embassy

March 26, 2014 - Early Medical (No problem however hubby needs to go back to St Luke's for the vaccinations once his renewed passport arrived )

MAY 6, 2014 - Interview @ 0615 (APPROVED!!!!)

May 9, 2014 - visa picked up from to go

May 9, 2014 - Booked flight for hubby

May 11, 2014 - Hubby's Flight from Philippines to USA (yahoo!!!! 2 more days!!! I will be with him forever!!!)

Saylin,

Do I need to write the Case number on all of the documents for the AOS package? or is that just for the IV package.

Thanks

We did it only for the AOS, I hope we won't encounter problem for not putting our case number on my IV..

Edited by mhelztouffy

http://www.smashwords.com/books/download/221102/1/latest/0/0/mabuhay-love.pdf (book written by my husband after seeing each other the very first time). 

Jan 10, 2013 - wedding day

USCIS Process

Feb 25, 2013 - sent out I130 Package to USCIS

Mar 07 - priority date (NBC/MSC)

Mar 11 - NOA1 hardcopy

Oct 25 - transferred case from NBC/MSC to CSC

Nov 05 - being processed at a local USCIS office (CSC)

NVC Process

Nov 20 - finally! NOA 2

Dec 21 - Case number and IIN generated

Dec 23 - Submitted/Completed DS-261 online

Dec 23 - AOS fee bill invoiced

Dec 28 - AOS shows PAID

Dec 28 - IV fee bill invoiced

Jan 12, 2014 - sent out AOS Package

Jan 18 - IV fee shows PAID

Jan 18 - DS-260 available

Jan 19 - Completed/Submitted DS-260 online

Jan 26 - IV Package sent to NVC

Feb 03 - IV package under review (wait for 30 days to complete)

Feb 06 - advance medical done (results & cd on-hand)

Feb 10 - AOS package has been reviewed and completed (by email) (25 days)

Feb 24 - IV package has been reviewed & completed  (by phone call) (22 days)  

Feb 24 - Case Completed (phone call & email)

Feb 28 - received an email about my interview appointment (P4 letter)

April 04, 2014 - Interview Schedule (by email)
April 04 - Administrative processing ( due to missing AOS documents, sent out right away)
April 07/08 - still AP
April 11 - AP changed to Ready (for interview)
April 11 - Ready changed to ISSUED (Thanks God!)

April 22 - Visa received

May 10 - My most awaited date! My flight to San Diego CA.

May 23 - applied for SSN. June 2 - received my SSN Jun 9 - got a job. July 21 - received my green card (wrong expiration date and combined first and middle name, filed for I-90-correction) Aug 08 - applied for a state ID Sep 05 - biometrics appointment  Oct 09 - received my state ID Nov 03 - post decision activity (I-90 application) Nov 07 - card/document production (need to wait for 30 days for my new green card) Nov 10 - received the new green card (2 months & 5 days)

Thank you so much to this awesome group! for all the help. God bless us all!

hi Saylin, I have a quick question about my husband police clearance in Saudi arabia. He lived there for two years to work but on the travelstate.gov site, you cannot have one if you are not living there. you think i am going to have problem with this? Thanks a bunch. And can please add me in the spread sheet as well. Thanks again.

No this is known by the DOS (after all this is their website) so you won't have an issue.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay! Ds261 is available now! to be filled out later once my little girl fell asleep.dancin5hr.gif

I am not worried when I got this message at portal payment and says "This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

Coz i researched first what saylin said to those previous members who encountered this. She said, "I'm betting that message is appearing because NVC is invoicing the IV bill. Don't worry about WHAT the message says (your case really isn't in the process of termination!) Just give it a day or two, and then you should be able to log in again. Once you can, I'm betting the IV bill will be invoiced and ready for you to pay"secret7vf.gif

good.gifgood.gif you're awesome saylin! Thank you!

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Quick question my wife is a citizen of Canada but was born in India and we finally received our NOA2 and she only has a copy of her birth certificate and i'm wondering if that will be a huge issue as we continue down this journey of ours any input would be awesome thank you!

She'll need to order a "certified copy" of her birth certificate. Perhaps that's the kind of "copy" she already has. A photocopy of a certified copy won't satisfy NVC. Don't confuse an "original" with a "certified copy". The original is not available. It's on file with the applicable government agency that issues certified copies.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Immigration fairy: on your spread sheet thingy, my thingy says NBC... why? my case was transferred to texas and then to DOS or NVC...

event.png
event.png
event.png
NOA1 February 20, 2013
NOA2 November 25, 2013
NVC received case on January 11, 2014
NVC assigned case # Jan 17, 2014
NVC accepted DS-261 on Jan 22, 2014
AOS paid on February 11, 2014
AOS payment accepted on Feb 14, 2014
AOS Package sent Feb 19, 2014
Package IV paid on Feb 26, 2014
NVC received AOS package Feb "package lost"
Package IV payment accepted March
Submitted DS-260 on March 6, 2014
NVC received Package IV ___
NVC entered Package IV in their system_____

As NLR said, they should know. Just in case though (I've seen people get checklists for things like this, even though the website states otherwise), print out a copy from the website stating the PCC isn't available for you. Highlight that particular section to really drive the point home ;)

Yay! Ds261 is available now! to be filled out later once my little girl fell asleep.dancin5hr.gif

I am not worried when I got this message at portal payment and says "This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

Coz i researched first what saylin said to those previous members who encountered this. She said, "I'm betting that message is appearing because NVC is invoicing the IV bill. Don't worry about WHAT the message says (your case really isn't in the process of termination!) Just give it a day or two, and then you should be able to log in again. Once you can, I'm betting the IV bill will be invoiced and ready for you to pay"secret7vf.gif

good.gifgood.gif you're awesome saylin! Thank you!

:D

Immigration fairy: on your spread sheet thingy, my thingy says NBC... why? my case was transferred to texas and then to DOS or NVC...

Updated!

I put NBC because that's what your timeline says and you have no data on your signature about it. I'm not psychic :P

Filed: Timeline

Thank you Very Very Much Saylin! ^_^

December 21, 2011 - Got Married in the Philippines

December 21, 2012 - Went back in the Philippines for first anniversary.

USCIS

June 11, 2013 - I-130 sent

June 17, 2013 - NOA1

November 21, 2013 - Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center

December 5, 2013 - I-130 approved via email

December 9, 2013 - receive hard copy of NOA2

receive email that case was shipped to NVC

NVC

January 6, 2014 - NVC received the case ( no case number yet )

January 29, 2014 - Receive case number, invoice and beneficiary ID number

February 7, 2014 - DS261 available online and submitted

February 10, 2014 - received an email regarding AOS processing fee bill invoice

February 10, 2014 - was able to pay AOS online

Februay 12, 2014 - AOS showed PAID on line/ AOS package sent ( one day delivery)

February 13, 2014 - NVC received the package

February 18, 2014 - AOS was entered in the system

February 24, 2014 - received an email to pay IV fee, paid IV fee, IV fee in process

February 27, 2014 - DS-260 available online, completed and filed up. IV package sent (one day delivery)

February 28, 2014 - IV package received at the "dock"

March 4, 2014 - IV package was entered to the system

March 7, 2014 - Received a checklist for AOS (GGGGRRRRRR!!!!)

March 10, 2014 - Respond to the checklist ( sent package via UPS)

March 11, 2014 - Package received @ the dock

March 19, 2014 - IV package and DS260 approved (via phone call)

March 27, 2014 - Case Completed ( called NVC 2X just to make sure, now waiting to be forwarded to Manila Embassy Yehey!!!)

Embassy

March 26, 2014 - Early Medical (No problem however hubby needs to go back to St Luke's for the vaccinations once his renewed passport arrived )

MAY 6, 2014 - Interview @ 0615 (APPROVED!!!!)

May 9, 2014 - visa picked up from to go

May 9, 2014 - Booked flight for hubby

May 11, 2014 - Hubby's Flight from Philippines to USA (yahoo!!!! 2 more days!!! I will be with him forever!!!)

help pls. we paid our aos feb 19 and untill now it says in process how long does it take to be paid in status? by the way we use the check of my aunt cause my husband doesnt have it but we paid my aunt for a cash, is saturday aand sunday will counted to process the aos fee?

help pls. we paid our aos feb 19 and untill now it says in process how long does it take to be paid in status? by the way we use the check of my aunt cause my husband doesnt have it but we paid my aunt for a cash, is saturday aand sunday will counted to process the aos fee?

It usually takes a few business days for bills to go to PAID.

It usually takes a few business days for bills to go to PAID.

thank u saylin. is it ok o used the check of our aunt?

thank u saylin. is it ok o used the check of our aunt?

Doesn't matter who pays for any of the bills, as long as all the correct information was inputted when paying.

Doesn't matter who pays for any of the bills, as long as all the correct information was inputted when paying.

ok thaanks a lot Godbless..

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Case number on each AOS document?? I did not do that. Am I in trouble?

USCIS

05/21/2013 I-130 Sent
05/28/2013 I-130 NOA1
12/16/2013 Case Transferred to CSC
12/26/2013 I-130 APPROVED

12/28/2013 File Shipped to NVC

NVC

01/08/2014 NVC Received File

02/12/2014 Case and IIN Number Assigned. Updated Email Addresses.

02/13/2014 DS-261 Available and Completed. AOS invoice available and paid.

02/20/2014 AOS fees appears PAID. AOS Package sent.

02/24/2014 AOS package received at NVC

03/03/2014 IV fee invoice available and paid.

03/06/2014 IV fee shows PAID

03/06/2014 IV package mailed out.

03/06/2014 DS-260 completed and submitted

​03/11/2014 IV package received at NVC

03/13/2014 DS-260 false checklist and reviewed

03/13/2014 AOS accepted

03/25/2014 Case completed

04/02/2014 Interview Scheduled

05/29/2014 Interview!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.