Saylin

NVC Filers - February 2014

2,641 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

<p>

Finally got case number IIN and beneficiary id number yesterday now I have 2 questions.

• What will be the next step and when.
  • What is the use of beneficiary id.

Please what date did nvc receive your case?

<p>

Finally got case number IIN and beneficiary id number yesterday now I have 2 questions.

Hey guys,

I was just reading this thread as we just got our NAO2 approved on Feb 10th. There is a lot of good information yet. It appears that most people here received their NOA2 around end of January.

I was curious about when I should start calling NVC. The USCIS website still just says it was approved on Feb 10, and doesnt mention anything about being forwarded to NVC. I plan to call NVC this morning to see what the scoop is. Any thoughts?

I suggest calling USCIS first to ask when they sent out the package

I called USCIS and they told me that they cannot tell me when it is sent out.. will it update online as to when it is sent?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yeah, I didn't understand it either. Maybe because it was a state of emergency? As an employee of the government, it probably did count as a holiday day. But in the real world, even with a state of emergency, they don't count as free days off. I know, back when I was working as a professional, if I had a deadline, there would be hell to pay if I missed it. (Unless there was an actual emergency, but they'd still want their stuff immediately upon my arrival, and might call me at home/etc. to make sure I was working on it in my "off" time.) If they know that they're getting backlogged, and it's likely that it will only get worse, I do not understand why they wouldn't want to get ahead of it and add in working days.

... well.. because they don't need to....

Remember this is all being done to bestow a "privilege" on your spouse, that we are told "is not a right"

Its like an oreo... honest arrogance and pompous honesty..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

NOA 2 approved 1/3/14

I'm assuming you want to be added to the spreadsheet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It was approved on 12-30-13 and NVC received on 1-15-14.

<p>

<p>

Saylin,

Please add me in spread sheet, the case was approved on 12-30-13 and NVC received on 1-15-14 and got case # on 2-19-14.

Thank you,

Added!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Is has already been a month and all i have seen is one songle case that has been completed.

I m going postal lol.

Is has already been a month and all i have seen is one single case that has been completed.

I m going postal lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

ok then add me up mama! lol rofl.gif

event.png
event.png
event.png
NOA1 February 20, 2013
NOA2 November 25, 2013
NVC received case on January 11, 2014
NVC assigned case # Jan 17, 2014
NVC accepted DS-261 on Jan 22, 2014
AOS paid on February 11, 2014
AOS payment accepted on Feb 14, 2014
AOS Package sent Feb 19, 2014
Package IV paid on Feb 26, 2014
NVC received AOS package Feb "package lost"
Package IV payment accepted March
Submitted DS-260 on March 6, 2014
NVC received Package IV ___
NVC entered Package IV in their system_____

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.