2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Submitted documents

Bona Fide marriage

Marriage cert-weeding pics and invitations-affidavit from relatives-joint bank statement-joint car insurance-joint lease agreement.

Mental abuse

11 pages declaration-2 pages counsler report-letter from my work that i missed up-letter from co worker that i missed up-hospital report-2 police reports-affidavits from my family

Good Moral charcter

Police clearence-affidavit from supervisor-affidavit from friend.

Other documents

My passport-my ssc-my ID-my tax return-my i94 form

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats biko!

From other peoples timelines that I have seen that seems pretty fast. Hopefully I will be that lucky too.

I am hoping I can mail mine with in the next week.

Did you also file AOS or just VAWA?

Filed: Timeline

Has anyone had to file for a replacement EAD? My EAD was stolen - I filed for a replacement and USCIS charged me 700plus for EAD and AP when I applied Nov 2013. It took over 5 months to have it approved, and it expires in July - do I have to pay another $700 plus again!? I thought with a replacement they would reset it for another 12 months?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

biko your wife canceled the petition I-130, she did not cancel form I-485 because you are the I-485 filer, therefore she could not cancel the petition I-485.If the alien submitted form I-485 before, and the AOS was not denied,then the alien does not have to submit again,since the old form I-485 is still valid. What happened with your I-485? did you receive a letter regarding the denia? if not then it's still valid.To find out where is your AOS now just set up an appointment with infopass .

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

biko why did he ask USCIS to cancel your I-485? geez, if he did this stupid thing then yes your I-485 is not valid anymore.

I advise everyone with pending I-485 to attend the AOS interview, if they scheduled, and ask the adjudicator to hold form I-485 until Vawa adjudication. But if USCIS did not set up the interview yet, or if the spouse canceled form I-130 then the alien should fill out form I-360 asap, and his/her attorney should contact USCIS asking to put I-485 on hold.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Other Timeline

Sandra, my ex spouse canceled her petition before the AOS interview and I filled I360 before the interview too..they never replied to the i485 cancellation..what im supposed to do? File new i485 and pay 1000 again?? Thats horrible

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.