2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please advice me on this one. I am going crazy. I do not know what to do.

Sandra has been so excellent and been so patient with me. Taking time from her busy schedule and giving me advices.

Please everyone, let me know what you guys think!

The consensus is going to be unanimous. 100% listen to the advice that Sandra gave you.

She is an immigration atty with more experience then you can imagine. VAWA is her specialty.

No one is going to give you a different opinion then her- if they do they are lying to you or misinformed.

She took time out of her busy schedule to answer you, so its kind of a slap in the face to still be posting about what do I do... Perhaps since you are new, youre just unsure about who is who around here and want to make sure you are not just blindly following some wanna be know it all behind a screen name. Lots of people on this thread can verify Sandra is the real deal. She has helped many here file successfully. She has met many in person as well. The VJ community has nothing but love and appreciation for Sandra. You can trust her and follow her advice with confidence.

Filed: Other Timeline

I understand Sandra sincerely. I felt like a cold bucket was thrown on my face,. I did not realize my actions. I sent you an email Sandra. I am sincerely sorry. I was just driven by my emotions and I did not realize my actions. I take full responsibility. I admit my fault. I am sorry.

To everyone that I offended or projected something bad, I did not mean to. I made a mistake and I just realized it. I take responsibility for my stupid actions. I did not realize what I was doing.

My VAWA Timeline

May 5, 2014 - Filed First VAWA

September 3, 2014 - Filed I485 and I765

September 7, 2014 - Found out USCIS administratively closed my i360 because US postal service sent my RFE letter back to Vermont

October 10, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment for i485

Sent USCIS to reopen case, scheduled infopass, wrote to ombudsman

November 4, 2014 - Filed Second VAWA

December 23, 2014 - i765 Approved

January 2, 2015 - Received i765 Card

January 5, 2015 - Applied for SSN

January 12, 2015 - Approval of second Vawa

Approval of second vawa took 2 months and 12 days! No RFE. God is great!

February 9, 2015 - I-485 File is transferred to NBC

May 5,2015 - Received Interview letter for I 485

May 14, 2015 - Interview date

June 22, 2015 - Received Welcome letter and Approval letter. Will receive Green Card within 2-3 weeks

TO GOD BE THE GREATER GLORY! AMDG!

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Guuuuuuuysssss I'm sooooo happy I GOT APPROVED on my WAVA.

here is my Time line

08/05/2014 send i360 i485 and that for work permit I forgot what number it was:)

08/15/2014 Vermont Center received my application

09/15 2014 Request For evidence

12/08/2014 GOT APPROVEDDDDDDD...

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP, I know many guys here waiting more then 2 years I was waiting only few months but that was my luck:)

I have only one question, does anyone know what's next step??

Tonimk, I'm just soooook happyyy forr yaaaa!!!!!! Thank Goodness! Lol your next step i guess is to get your green card! Congratulations!

Tonimk, I'm just soooook happyyy forr yaaaa!!!!!! Thank Goodness! Lol your next step i guess is to get your green card! Congratulations!

I remember you were talking about the RFE but forgot what it was about. What's the RFE about and when did you submit it?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

nortarcher apologies accepted.I read your email.

Thanks you Damara for your kind words and you too Leilabird

Nobody has to follow what I post here,and it's not my intent, but i can't answer every single email and help every single person. I have to decide every day who I am going to help, and since you nortarcher asked my help a few months ago I started helping you, and I was mad when I saw your post.But let's forget about this incident ok.

Sandra I am very very happy that you accepted my apology. You are a person with a great heart! You really are. Nobody around here helps others as much as you do. And I am deeply sorry for my actions and will not do it again.

Tonimk congratulations on your approval! Everybody here rejoices with you! :dancing:

My VAWA Timeline

September 7, 2014 - Found out USCIS administratively closed my i360 because US postal service sent my RFE letter back to Vermont

June 22, 2015 - Received Welcome letter and Approval letter. Will receive Green Card within 2-3 weeks

Okay a lot going on here. To file vawa is very depressing and to talk about the anxiety that develops through it. Hair falling off and skin flaking. A lot of us were abused and to go through vawa takes you to the next level of stress,anxiety and depression. Everyone wants to the know the same answer to one question a hundred times, that is not a sin? I called my lawyer like a hundred times with questions but she was there for me aND the same as this website.we are all here to help. I personally asked murid stupid questions but guess he answered it. Dont feel left out. Sandraj you are doing a job helping people here but sometimes out of frustrations people want to talk to others whether to find the same answers or not. So please be patient with us. We have been through alot. Mamaof3 and the rest I wish you all the best God is in control. We should Bring our questions out maybe it could help others. It doesn't matter if you have massage someone the same question. You can also ask it here. We are all here to help. Pray and belive in GOD OR ALLAH because he is the merciful one. Everyone should take care!!

FILED UNDER THREE YEARS RULE (319A)

MAILED N400 - APRIL 17 2015

CHECK CASHED - APRIL 28 2015

RECEIVED NOA IN THE MAIL - MAY-01-2015 (PRIORITY DATE APRIL-23-2015) WHAT THE HECK THAT IS

NOA FOR BIOMETRICS RECEIVED MAY-15-2015 - APPOINTMENT MAY-29-2015 ( EARLY BIOMETRICS MAY-19-2015)

TESTING AND INTERVIEW - MAY-21-2015

INTERVIEW DATE- 07-24-2015 :goofy:

OATH CEREMONY MAILED ON- 08-03-2015 :goofy: :idea: :goofy: :idea: :idea:

OATH CEREMONY- 08-18-2015

I-130 JOURNEY FOR MOM

I-130 MAILED- MARCH-4-2016

I-130 NOA RECEIVED -MARCH 19-2016

I-130 APPROVED- APRIL-26-2016(WOW THAT WAS REALLY QUICK ANYWAY THANKS USCIS TEXAS) (L)

I-130 NOA2 RECEIVED IN MAIL-APRIL30-2016

I-130 SENT TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE - APRIL-29-2016

I-130 RECEIVED NVC-MAY-6-2016

l-130 CASE ASSIGNED- MAY 23-2016

I-130 PAYED AOS FEE- JUNE 1-2016 ($120)

Just got an email from USCIS. I just got approved! Sandra, I can never thank you enough! You were there for me worrying about my living situation, housing, food and doing everything that could help get approval on my case. You were right, finally I got my freedom. It's been chaotic 3years but I couldn't have grown to become a responsible adult without these 3 years. I couldn't have done anything without the people who extend their hands to the victims of domestic violence. I owe this country for every generosity that has shown to me.

I prayed and prayed, my case denied for a very foolish reason. I was mad at God. But now I realize that God has his own timing. God knows whats best for all of us. Thank you!!!

Just got an email from USCIS. I just got approved! Sandra, I can never thank you enough! You were there for me worrying about my living situation, housing, food and doing everything that could help get approval on my case. You were right, finally I got my freedom. It's been chaotic 3years but I couldn't have grown to become a responsible adult without these 3 years. I couldn't have done anything without the people who extend their hands to the victims of domestic violence. I owe this country for every generosity that has shown to me.

I prayed and prayed, my case denied for a very foolish reason. I was mad at God. But now I realize that God has his own timing. God knows whats best for all of us. Thank you!!!

Congrats Leila, God's time is the best. Congrats again!!!!!

FILED UNDER THREE YEARS RULE (319A)

MAILED N400 - APRIL 17 2015

CHECK CASHED - APRIL 28 2015

RECEIVED NOA IN THE MAIL - MAY-01-2015 (PRIORITY DATE APRIL-23-2015) WHAT THE HECK THAT IS

NOA FOR BIOMETRICS RECEIVED MAY-15-2015 - APPOINTMENT MAY-29-2015 ( EARLY BIOMETRICS MAY-19-2015)

TESTING AND INTERVIEW - MAY-21-2015

INTERVIEW DATE- 07-24-2015 :goofy:

OATH CEREMONY MAILED ON- 08-03-2015 :goofy: :idea: :goofy: :idea: :idea:

OATH CEREMONY- 08-18-2015

I-130 JOURNEY FOR MOM

I-130 MAILED- MARCH-4-2016

I-130 NOA RECEIVED -MARCH 19-2016

I-130 APPROVED- APRIL-26-2016(WOW THAT WAS REALLY QUICK ANYWAY THANKS USCIS TEXAS) (L)

I-130 NOA2 RECEIVED IN MAIL-APRIL30-2016

I-130 SENT TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE - APRIL-29-2016

I-130 RECEIVED NVC-MAY-6-2016

l-130 CASE ASSIGNED- MAY 23-2016

I-130 PAYED AOS FEE- JUNE 1-2016 ($120)

Oh my God leilabird CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!

That is soooo awesome. We are all very happy for you here!!!!! :dancing::D

Congratulations to Sandra also. The one of the few people in the world who GENUINELY helps people!!!!!!

My VAWA Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.