2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Thank u so much mamaof3.you jus hang in there , your almost there too.thank u so much for ur support.

Hey Casper, I claim it, in Jesus name! Thanks mehn!! Too happy for you!!

KLOVE got me thru...

Thank u so much Leilabird.

Thanks for all your support.

My time line is here as follows.

Applied for i360 Vawa - 22 May,2014.

No prima facie issued.

RFE for Bonafide Marriage -2 June,2014.

RFE response review - 18 July,2014.

Vawa approved December 3,2014. (After 138 days approved).

Thank you so much mamaof3. ?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Casper54 I took days drafting your RFE answer,but knowing about your approval today I can tell "we did it man!". I am so happy for you.Keep believing in yourself and the rest will fall in place.Let's celebrate the Vawa approval and your birthday soon.

Hey guys, just wanted to share something. I'm finally working after a 3 year absence. As all you know, not being able to work and support myself suck hard! Now I'm working a minimum wage job at a fast food restaurant. It's not that I'm complaining, don't give me wrong it makes me very happy that I'm finally working. The customers treat me like dirt. It's so sad that I'm a scholar of a prestigious university and being treated badly by people who aren't well educated. The person who not only abused myself and murdered my child but affected my whole life as well. Now I'm just only hoping that all this chaos will come to an end one day and have the rest of my life in freedom. I do apologize to you all. Just wanted to get this off of my chest. Sorry

By the grace of God, with all this enormous charity, I'm living in a one bedroom beautiful home and getting legal services for free. I have no complaints.

Filed: Timeline

wanvan There is a difference between not qualifying to file Vawa, and having a case denied because USCIS could not find proof of abuse and/or proof of bonafide marriage.You do not qualify if your spouse is not a LPR or US citizen, you do no qualify if you are not married or were married to the abuser,you have to proof the abuse occurred in the U.S, that you are a person of good moral character.If you submitted documents showing that you did not meet the criteria to file Vawa then they can deny without RFE, but once you pass the first part that i just mentioned then they will adjudicate considering if you were battered and/or subjected to “extreme cruelty” and had a bonafide marriage,and if you could not prove that they will send you an RFE requesting more evidences.

Thank you, sandra

Hi everyone i just have good news to share my GC got produced . I will receive it soon .after 9 months of my vawa approval my journey is almost done . The funny thing is i got 2 emails from immigration the same day and both of them have different dates of the date when i will receive the GC i dont know why

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

casper54 Thank you for your kind words,but I give all Glory to God!

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything that you gave me"

(Erma Bombeck)

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

casper54 Thank you for your kind words,but I give all Glory to God!

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything that you gave me"

(Erma Bombeck)

Great quote Sandra!! God is good.

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to all vawa approval n gc approval god is good i jus started smiling when i see all this approvals peace be still god is in the making

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Okay everybody an hour back I got a text message from Uscis, I checked my account online and finally today I'm approved.My vawa has been approved finally after 6 and half months today.I really thank Sandra for her help, advice and support.Without her I believe this task was impossible.Thanks alot Sandra .

That's awesome, congrats bro! Glad to hear :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.