2,976 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.i jus had a question here , is there anybody here whose put an e-request for case enquiry on the USCIS website with regards to your i360 and got the reply from them through a mail sent out instead of email or text message?

Yeah,l did my interview in july but no decision since then.this is my 5th month.

Still waiting here to missymd I have another infopass for next month I was truly hoping to get my GC before the holidays only because work slows down :~(

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

Sandra can USCIS issue an interim work permit? I've read on-line that you can apply for interim work authorization card if USCIS did not approve or deny your application after 90 days. Thank you.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Iank if you filed form I-765 more than 90 days ago and they did not mail you yet then you can ask for an interim EAD .You have to go to InfoPass and place a service request for a interim card, but i heard many people that went there once, twice and they said they no longer issue Interim EAD .You can try,but if they do not give you, then call to the customer service and tell them that your EAD has been pending more than 90 days and ask for a service request.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

Iank if you filed form I-765 more than 90 days ago and they did not mail you yet then you can ask for an interim EAD .You have to go to InfoPass and place a service request for a interim card, but i heard many people that went there once, twice and they said they no longer issue Interim EAD .You can try,but if they do not give you, then call to the customer service and tell them that your EAD has been pending more than 90 days and ask for a service request.

Thank you very much Sandra! 90 days will be next week for me. I'm just worried and don't want to loose my job because my current work permit expires at the end of December. Hopefully, they will issue a new one soon. I already lost my job once because of this situation and don't want it to happen again. Thank you again for your help.

Hello all,

I am new here. Is USCIS facing technical problems with it's new system? I called them to make an service request but they are saying they cann't make it because of the issues. Is any one here experienced the same.

Filed: Timeline

I want to update about my case, and give you my stats. The reason I did not write for so long, because at some point I just gave up and then it suddenly became so busy and my anxieties came back, it was quite an experience. So let me tell you: little more than three months my Vawa was approved, it took them close to 13 months to schedule an interview (in the meantime I was out of work for 6 months because they would not issue EAD), and then - week later after interview I have my GC in hand (that also came with problems because post office did not deliver my card when they said they did, I did not sleep the whole night and had to go to post office to find it). Very bittersweet moment, exhausting journey, anxieties, so much trauma, and finally feeling like - its over, but now there is that feeling of emptiness. But I am happy, do not get me wrong. Sandra, I want to give you a virtual hug - you gave so much advise and helped me so much, I do not know if this journey would be possible without your help! Piece to you and your home! For those who wait - God will help you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.