2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes sandra i have a i485 pending I sent a copy of my i485 with my renewal i765 application.... They hold my I 485 because I filed my vawa application

Sandra,

My EAD card arrived with an error. They put my birth date as 1978, instead 1987. I already used that card and started working. I just want to replace it. I asked my attorney to help me replace the card. My attorney said I will have to summit another I756 and take two photos in order to get a new card. That means I gotta start the process all over again!!! Why is that????? It's making me cry :(

Filed: Other Timeline

hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that I went for my interview this morning. The officer could not make a decisions as she claimed that I have to file an I-601 am not sure why but anyways I have a month to submit this form and then hopefully that will be it

Filed: Timeline

hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that I went for my interview this morning. The officer could not make a decisions as she claimed that I have to file an I-601 am not sure why but anyways I have a month to submit this form and then hopefully that will be it

Hi Samosa,

Why did she say you needed an I-601?

Edited by melanieuk

A country of Immigrants, that hates new Immigrants... Maybe if education was a right and NOT a luxury, it would be different.

I601 is a waiver of hardships or misrep if I'm not mistaken ....that's usually filed when a person has entered USA without inspection and as far I know it's not applicable for Vawa cases as Vawa already waives the entry without inspection part...Sandra any idea why ?

Edited by Casper54

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Samosa you need to know why he asked the l601, otherwise you can screw up the case big time arguing about something and it's s different thing . Who entered without inspection does not need a waiver(Vawa filers) USCIS published a memorandum about it

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

hey guys

samosa why did they ask you to file a i-601?

KLOVE got me thru...

Hi sandraj I do not know if you remember by my case . i had interview like 13 days ago with the officer and in that day my lawyer forgot to bring the I-864w so when we were done with interview . i went to my lawyer office and we send the I 864w . my question how do i check that the officer got the letter bc they gave me just 30 days if so my case could be denied . i called to 1800 num they couldnt help me . i do not know if i should send it again whith a tracking num so i will be sure that they got it ???

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

FLEXX every time that you have to submit a document to USCIS, you should get a track number otherwise you can't track the case at all. Probaly infopass can tell you if they got the document or not.You have to set up an appointment with them.

FLEXX every time that you have to submit a document to USCIS, you should get a track number otherwise you can't track the case at all. Probaly infopass can tell you if they got the document or not.You have to set up an appointment with them.

Can i send it again with traking num

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.